Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Awkward Moments!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Moments!! (7766 Views)

How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D / Romantic Awkward Moments / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Danhumprey: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jaybee, please do something. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
That awkward moment when after reading this u av no idea what to comment undecided
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
That awkward moment when after reading this u av no idea what to comment undecided
jeeez!! I can't even click on ur name. How u take do am abeg.. So weird
Re: Awkward Moments!! by lanaVello1(m): 3:35am On Dec 02, 2013
That awkward moment when you're reading this with the mindset that you're gon see a really awkward moment only to discover halfway that it consists nothing of such yet you most prolly couldn't help reading it all tongue
Re: Awkward Moments!! by lanaVello1(m): 3:38am On Dec 02, 2013
Danhumprey: That awkward moment when you're crushing on Smartie gurl,but she no send.
That awkward moment wen i check smartie gal's profile on reading the above in anticipation of a cute dp jez to c nafin grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Danhumprey: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2013
lana_Vello:
That awkward moment wen i check smartie gal's profile on reading the above in anticipation of a cute dp jez to c nafin grin
Lol..........see your head. cheesy
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2013
lana_Vello: That awkward moment when you're reading this with the mindset that you're gon see a really awkward moment only to discover halfway that it consists nothing of such yet you most prolly couldn't help reading it all tongue
lolzzz! I'm invisible....Danny will tell you.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by lanaVello1(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzzz! I'm invisible....Danny will tell you.
grin well i hope the adj in the sobriquet ain't...
Re: Awkward Moments!! by nbright: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
That awkward moment when you offer someone your favourite food hoping they won't accept but they take it....
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Eberex(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
That awkward moment you bought a pair of shoes from the market, and on getting home you discovered you brought home the same foot.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Beehorn(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
That awkward moment when ur menses begins 2 flow on ur wedding day.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by LeoSanchez(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
That awkward moment when you dress casual with a polo shirt for a date with your crush and u discover you wore the back of the shirt as the front...
Re: Awkward Moments!! by hayorbaami: 1:14am On Dec 22, 2013
That awkward moment when you open a wrong car only to see couples having s** in the car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos) / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) / I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.