Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. (1017 Views)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by helium44(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2008
Hi guys,

i nid ya help everyone.im a cul decent guy truly in search of a tru matured rel i culd hold on to.though been

battlin with my present rel bt no significant change.hence d nid for a change.i met a girl lyk 2 wks bk and we ve bn callin

nd sendin sms to each oda b4 yestde.i finaly made clear my feelins yesterday only for her to ask if i cld cope wit oda

guys.i mean join d queue with her 2 current guys.she claimed she cnt see hersef trstin any guy on the basis of

promises.i appreciate her honesty bt i find dat absurd.the truth is i really lyked her,she is very prety and luks rili cul.im

equally cute.im ready to spend al within my income to tk care of her.She asked me join d queue if im ready bt im offerin

a very good heart so i cant see myself settlin for less.Im sure dere is one out dere dat will appreciate it.nonetheless,i

dont want to giv up on her we seem really perfect for eachoda.plzzzzzzzz im calin 4 advice.
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by spikedcylinder: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2008
Jesus H Christ! Whats with the textspeak? I'm all dizzy already! angry angry
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by Gennyz(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2008
Men!!!!!!!!! if really u want a tru relationship, then u have to look for a single girl ok,because from the look of things she has many friends or dont u understand that?
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by opokonwa(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2008
She simply asked you to be 'Mugu 3' embarassed
And you are here saying that 'you're perfect for each other'
Get real man!
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by segzicres(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2008
@poster she's only lettin u knw dat she wants ur attention and pocket. if she starts suckin u u wouldn't mind, dats exacTly what she wants. so sun to dem single sisters.
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by Busta(f): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
i taya oh!

make u sef join queue now.
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by Templa(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2008
@poster

omo wouldu prefer to queue for this gal?
or prefer gals like her to queue for u? wink
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by helium44(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2008
@Templa
d latter wuld b fine by me.
@busta
babe! u dey vex.sounds 2 harsh from a lady
@segzi
in as much as i wnt some tru rel.i no blong to d donatoes family.dem no train me lyk dat 4 skul.tnx ma broda.
opokonwa:

She simply asked you to be 'Mugu 3' embarassed
And you are here saying that 'you're perfect for each other'
Get real man!
i b confirm igbo man nd as u no we dont invest where there is no prospect for profit.TUUFIAAKWAA!!!!!!(Abomination).
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by jkpretty(f): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hmmmn! i like the girl sha, If she saw what she wanted in u, she wouldn't ask u to join the queue. undecided
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by helium44(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2008
jkpretty:

Hmmmn! i like the girl sha, If she saw what she wanted in u, she wouldn't ask u to join the queue. undecided
9ce one.makes damn lot of sense!!!.una babes sabi pass.
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by superstan(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2008
helium44:

Hi guys,

i nid ya help everyone.im a cul decent guy truly in search of a tru matured rel i culd hold on to.though been

battlin with my present rel bt no significant change.hence d nid for a change.i met a girl like 2 wks bk and we ve bn callin

nd sendin sms to each oda before yestde.i finaly made clear my feelins yesterday only for her to ask if i cld cope wit oda

guys.i mean join d queue with her 2 current guys.she claimed she cnt see hersef trstin any guy on the basis of

promises.i appreciate her honesty bt i find that absurd.the truth is i really lyked her,she is very prety and luks rili cul.im

equally cute.im ready to spend al within my income to tk care of her.She asked me join d queue if im ready bt im offerin

a very good heart so i can't see myself settlin for less.I'm sure dere is one out dere that will appreciate it.nonetheless,i

don't want to giv up on her we seem really perfect for eachoda.plzzzzzzzz im calin 4 advice.

patience is a virtue. follow her instruction.

join the queue and remain patient.

in few weeks time, u will be her number one.
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by omega25red(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2008
i hope you don't talk the way you write. I actually didn't read your "text" because it was giving me a head ache.

Why do educated (assuming) matured (assuming) people think it is cool to abbreviate when they write?
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by Aproko(f): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2008
@ poster,

she is very perfect for your pocket. if you start the relationship with that kind of treatment, God knows what you'll get in the marriage!!! would you ever trust her? will those kids really be yours? when your pocket runs dry, will she move on to the next person?
if you are as descent and cool as you say, you'd find her comment extremely insultive. there are a million and one nice gals out there that will be less likely to give you heartache.so pls be an ibo man and remain one. ibo men are known for their pride and choosing the best.

my 2 cents.
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by SOJ(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2008
@ poster
the queue is for wetin: her pants or her heart?
once u can make dat difference then u know where u stand, ?
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by helium44(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2008
omega25red:

i hope you don't talk the way you write. I actually didn't read your "text" because it was giving me a head ache.

Why do educated (assuming) matured (assuming) people think it is cool to abbreviate when they write?
My broda u actually made some sense.bt na fight.are u an english prof.i kuku go skul too.
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by helium44(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2008
Guys pls say something.i'm still meeting with her ooo.
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by martho(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2008
u r wonderful---ode, +mumu,
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by lucabrasi(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2008
@poster
this is some infrared girl ,i actually finished reading it because i thoughyou ll interject some slangs but im dissapointed sad smiley
Re: Shockin!she Asked Me To Join D Queue Wit Oda Guys. by helium44(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2008
Enough guys!! i'm out. i truly find her words extremely insultive but shes quite

charming.Too bad for a girl i'll say.Are many of these kinda girls do we have out there.jst wondering,

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Advise! / If It Were You, What Will You Do? / What Does It Mean Wen A Babe U Are Interested In Stares At U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.