Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (22441 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija!!!!!

Freecocoa!!!!!

Wey una dey o!!

Kimmmon people! D earlier we get this done, d better it is for our Gbaskimacious field workers.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Boll2010: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2013
Like seriously,is this a thread God helps so many thread everywhere! Milk people like its still decembergrin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: Like seriously,is this a thread God helps so many thread everywhere! Milk people like its still decembergrin
What exactly are you saying Mr?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: Like seriously,is this a thread God helps so many thread everywhere! Milk people like its still decembergrin
Bolo, I b think say ur medullar dey work wella b4 o! Smh!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2013
na ur type wiz-kid dey refer to as broke people always think they have an option,did they force u to donate?and even people wan milk bros shey na person like u dem go milk?dem dey milk milkless cow?

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2013
leavestory: na ur type wiz-kid dey refer to as broke people always think they have an option,did they force u to donate?and even people wan milk bros shey na person like u dem go milk?dem dey milk milkless cow?
Lmao! Ye! Ori mi! grin grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Obinnau(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2013
More prayers to to the success of this initiative. I don't have anything to offer, but I will continue to give my goodwill.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by ifyalways(f): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2013
Uhhhm,Tehn to the best of my knowledge and from credible sources, hope alive Orphanage home have a pending case of children abuse(seexually and physically) going on. The founder, Pst Tunde has been accused of raaaaping some of the minors.

Project alert,another NGO is still on the case. Is the home still even open and functioning? LASG did seal up the place.

3 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Boll2010: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2013
What's charity! I laugh........if nairaland is going to go out there and say this is our charity is wrong,I payed my dues already with my comments generating an income to someone,that should sort out my share of the charity.

For the milkless cow?I won't reply to that,cause you don't know me,likewise your comment does it count to me!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Ye! Ori mi! grin grin
aunty mi ki ni o she ori yin?grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2013
leavestory: aunty mi ki ni o she ori yin?grin
Ur mouth hen? Lolz... grin
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2013
ifyalways: Uhhhm,Tehn to the best of my knowledge and from credible sources, hope alive Orphanage home have a pending case of children abuse(seexually and physically) going on. The founder, Pst Tunde has been accused of raaaaping some of the minors.

Project alert,another NGO is still on the case. Is the home still even open and functioning? LASG did seal up the place.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. As always, we will work hard to make sure that all donations goes to the intended cause/locations.

Our preliminary research suggested they were still functioning so we will have to do more research considering the information that you just provided.

Furthermore, we have other standby locations that we planned to visit finance permitting so if the allegations concerning hope alive orphanage proves to be true then we will just have to upgrade one of the standby to a firm plan.

Thanks ever so much for the heads up.

Much appreciated

4 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Tgirl4real(f): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2013
ifyalways: Uhhhm,Tehn to the best of my knowledge and from credible sources, hope alive Orphanage home have a pending case of children abuse(seexually and physically) going on. The founder, Pst Tunde has been accused of raaaaping some of the minors.

Hi Ify,

I have personally been to Hope alive orphanage Akute. One of the companies I worked for donated some stuff to them last year and I was the one in charge of the project. I'm not aware of the stuff you mentioned up there but thanks for bringing it up.

We will verify.

3 Likes

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Boll2010: What's charity! I laugh........if nairaland is going to go out there and say this is our charity is wrong,I payed my dues already with my comments generating an income to someone,that should sort out my share of the charity.

For the milkless cow?I won't reply to that,cause you don't know me,likewise your comment does it count to me!
Ask google! tongue
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by ifyalways(f): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2013
No wahala Tgirl.
The incident happened sometime early this year. The home goes by two names(light of hope and/or hope alive)

http://www.punchng.com/feature/ogun-horror-orphanage-owner-started-raping-me-at-10-victim/

1 Like

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Obinnau(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2013
ifyalways: No wahala Tgirl.
The incident happened sometime early this year. The home goes by two names(light of hope and/or hope alive)

http://www.punchng.com/feature/ogun-horror-orphanage-owner-started-raping-me-at-10-victim/
page not found.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by ifyalways(f): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Obinnau: page not found.
Really? Dunno why.
I'm mobile.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pastor-accused-of-raping-minors-at-orphanage/

http://247latestnewsupdate.com/tag/light-of-hope-orphanage/

One of them should work.I also think Stella Dimorku featured the story in her blog.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks for this info

These pastors sha... why?

this is really tragic if true
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by viruz007(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please do let me know how i can get used clean clothes to you guys as i am in Port-Harcourt... Cheers.

Can be reached via my email @ darksaint007@gmail.com cool
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
May the gods favor us mightly this year to enable us put a smile on the faces of the less fortunate this years..

Breaks kola nut into three.. throws 3 up, only one comes back down.. Picks that one and chews it..

The gods are wise
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: Okija!!!!!

Freecocoa!!!!!

Wey una dey o!!

Kimmmon people! D earlier we get this done, d better it is for our Gbaskimacious field workers.

Why you dey shout my name?! angry

Why you no send one fine baby come my office for VI come inform me?!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please dear Excos of this Network..

I will love it if we could place a target amount that we would like to hit this year..

It spurs people to contribute bigger amounts..

Please try and give us a target amount for each location so that we can commence action.

Plus a calender showing the target dates for this visits will also be highly appreciated..

Stay blessed..
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Paularus(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ok
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Iaz93: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
coolcool
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by begwong: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Location 1: Amarula Jos
I have been in Jos but never heard of this location.
Can you (op) give more vivid description of this place?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Eneze1(f): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
pledging my support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.