Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (22480 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
I like the way Okija_juju spice up the thread. cheesy cheesycheesycheesy cheesy
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
homesteady:
I guess you also stay in Kano?

Yeah. I'm in kano.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Jay bee it seems my sense of humour played wrongly on the seriousness of the bolded below:

Internet transfer things!
The account details pls..!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Let's try to stay on topic guys.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
DE_GONGS: Jay bee it seems my sense of humour played wrongly on the seriousness of the bolded below:

Internet transfer things!
The account details pls..!

We will be contacting you Sir

Much appreciated
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Caracta(f): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
How soon will our mails get responded to?
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Caracta: How soon will our mails get responded to?
very soon ma'am. You will be replied soon
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Caracta(f): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
very soon ma'am. You will be replied soon

Seen
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Caracta:

Seen
Okay. Thank you as you respond to our call.

God bless you
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nosyke:

Abeg pass the 'church' ipad give me too, I wan do internet banking
We will be sending you an email with the payment details Sir

Thank you ever so much
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
r231
I'v replied ur mail oo!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by deols(f): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
wow!!

it's teHN again

smiley smiley
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by r231(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
DE_GONGS: r231
I'v replied ur mail oo!

Waiting for the mail sir
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
r231:

Waiting for the mail sir
undecided
I replied you through this mail address provided by you nau
nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by eyenCalabar(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Wish to know the deadline for contributions please!
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
eyenCalabar: Wish to know the deadline for contributions please!
We are hoping to start visiting the homes/locations from the first week in December Sir so ideally we had like to receive all donations by that time.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
DE_GONGS:
undecided
I replied you through this mail address provided by you nau
nairalandcharity@gmail.com

We have replied you Sir
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by eyenCalabar(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
jay bee:
We are hoping to start visiting the homes/locations from the first week in December Sir so ideally we had like to receive all donations by that time.

Alright sir. Would like to do bank transfer.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by SwTonia(f): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Yeah. I'm in kano.
kano peePs contact me too
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Alright sir. Would like to do bank transfer.

Please email us @ nairalandcharity@gmail.com so we can send you the details
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
SwTonia: kano peePs contact me too

Can you please email us Ma'am so we can coordinate it from our end.

Thanks ever so much
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
jay bee from the mail you sent me, I saw a link to pay through paypal
do you people have account with Vitapay paypal so that I can transfer to it directly cos it has refused the one provided on the condition that you should have a valid username with them?
embarassed
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
DE_GONGS: jay bee from the mail you sent me, I saw a link to pay through paypal
do you people have account with Vitapay paypal so that I can transfer to it directly cos it has refused the one provided on the condition that you should have a valid username with them?
embarassed
I'm afraid we don't Sir

We currently only have 2 options (paypal/Nigerian acc) available to us at this time.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by jumzzy448: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Where is everyone....pls come in and donate.
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Tyche(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Why specific to Kano?!

How would you feel if people only donated to a specific charity in specific Geo-locations?

Anyways, all contributions are accepted here and if you want it to be used specifically for Kano, then I'm sure the exco can accomodate your request..

The date and time of our visit to Kano has been coded for security reasons.. grin

1. Because I stay close to Kano.

2. I am an Igbo guy niqqa.

3. Coding the Kano visit is utterly useless. Even GEJ publicize his visit to the North.

Agu NBA, Come down your high horse
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Okijajuju1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tyche:

1. Because I stay close to Kano.

2. I am an Igbo guy niqqa.

3. Coding the Kano visit is utterly useless. Even GEJ publicize his visit to the North.

Agu NBA, Come down your high horse

You and who dey ride horse? grin

Well.. It's cool.. If you want to donate specifically to a Charity, it's fine and we can accommodate that request. The time of the visit would be communicated to you via mail. I personally don't think it will be wise to broadcast the scheduled visit online, especially visits in the North. It will be very unwise to underestimate the security situation up North. You never know who is reading and their intentions. Sadly, we don't have the security logistics that the President of Nigeria has at his disposal.

As you say you be Igbo boy, you go bring Kolanut and 2 okuko Igbo come greet ndi ichie.. grin

It's all love and fun bro, nothing personal. wink
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by homesteady(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
gringringringrin
Will you also come to kano? smiley
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
homesteady:
Will you also come to kano? smiley
Mynd will
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by homesteady(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Mynd will
Cool cool
Re: TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight by viruz007(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2013
Na wa ooo... i don ask for account details tire... embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.