Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) (158067 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Why Is Nigerian Architecture So Uninspiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
FILLING PROCESS OF FOUNDATION

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Chekitaut: 2:11am On Jan 03, 2014
wei done bro...
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Due to Nairaland Been out. I will have to repost the updates on ur building again.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Columns Ongoing

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
FIRST FLOOR SLAB CARPENTRY WORKS

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
MORE VIEWS

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
IRON WORKS

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
R.C Concrete Slab

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
MORE PHOTOS

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
MORE PICS

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Parapet Works

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Chekitaut: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2014
Essential Concrete producing formular

Cement + Granite + Granite Dust(Stone Dust) + Water(avoid salty water)

Concrete is the strength of building construction works.

Stone dust is cheap do not be deceived.

N.B Salt is a catalyst that promote rapid rusting of reinforcement(iron) in concrete, avoid it to a zero level
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
UPDATE IN PICS AS WE ARE GETTING READY FOR ROOF.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by cleric(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
skimanski: TEMPORARY GATE AND STORAGE HOUSE

This is not a very good job. I say so because it is not neat enough. Can you please tell me what it cost you for this temporary structure?
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
ROOF WORKS ONGOING

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by FastShipping: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
^^^^^^^
@Skimanski

I have been a silent admirer of your work. I have contacted you before about giving you my house to build. How I wished I knew you from beginning. My house was contracted to a nairalander in property section but I had to put a stop to it because he is inept. The guy is all about mouth. Mistakes were made and changes were made to my plan without my permission.

We discussed before few times and all of a sudden you disappeared from my BB contact list. I really love the contemporary designs you display here all the time. I love homes that are open with glass. My home is also a contemporary home.

Just be ready when I call on you to start working on my house.

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2014
FastShipping: ^^^^^^^
@Skimanski

I have been a silent admirer of your work. I have contacted you before about giving you my house to build. How I wished I knew you from beginning. My house was contracted to a nairalander in property section but I had to put a stop to it because he is inept. The guy is all about mouth. Mistakes were made and changes were made to my plan without my permission.

We discussed before few times and all of a sudden you disappeared from my BB contact list. I really love the contemporary designs you display here all the time. I love homes that are open with glass. My home is also a contemporary home.

Just be ready when I call on you to start working on my house.

@FastShipping Thanks for your admiration. Anyway you not the first person that has complained about inept workers, anyway you must know from now on that doing a good job comes with a lot of challenges and you need someone used to doing very good jobs, which surely means that person knows how to scale through the challenges of doing a good job, to be able to deliver for you. anyway i'm still available to deliver for you, as I don't think it is ever too late to bring me in.

Thanks and God Bless

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
MORE PICS FROM OUR ROOF FRAME WORKS

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
ROOF SHEETS DELIVERED

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
ROOFING ONGOING

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by cleric(m): 2:01am On Jul 23, 2014
skimanski: ROOFING ONGOING
Skimanski baba. I like this your house but I crave your Lexus berra.

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
cleric:
Skimanski baba. I like this your house but I crave your Lexus berra.

Lol. Which one do you want of the two
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by cleric(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
skimanski:

Lol. Which one do you want of the two

The SUV is fine sir. grin

SKIMANSKI baba!!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
cleric:

The SUV is fine sir. grin

SKIMANSKI baba!!

Na the House for go well pass oooo!!!
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
FINAL ROOFING PICS

1 Like

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by LondonCool(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bumped
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by gentlepine(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Good job
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
gentlepine: Good job

Thanks Sir. Mechanical & Electrical works, as well as Plastering works coming soon
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by Jarchi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
I love skimanski for his complez design,dis is what I call architecture not the craps being designed.
Next pls

3 Likes

Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by crisycent: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Money good oo grin
Re: New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (construction Of 4 Bedroom Twin Duplex) by skimanski(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jarchi: I love skimanski for his complez design,dis is what I call architecture not the craps being designed.
Next pls

Comments like yours gives us immense courage to dezyn more. Watch out for our new hotel dezyn coming soon at
https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing / Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.