Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! (22502 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2013
My able President Sir, Mr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Musa Babalola Jonathan.. The commander in Chief of the Armed forces and Egberipapa 1 of the Federal republic of Nigeria..

I just want to wish you a happy birthday with long life and wisdom.

I know that it cant possibly be the easiet thing in the world being President of Africas most Powerful yet severely f|ucked up nation..

I pray that the new year brings you new strenght to pursue the ideas and projects on ground to completion. I pray you succeed above and beyond even your expectations.

Happy birthday once more..

Bayelsa Celebrates..
Niger delta Celebrates
South-South Celebrates
Nigeria Celebrates
West Africa Celebrates you
Africa Celebrates..

God bless Nigeria..

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by PeroRemzy(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2013
See Gobe

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by nadesh(f): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2013
RedBenson: End Time President. grin
End time citizen grin

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2013
Uncle Jona. Happy birthday I no fit begin curse you on your birthday! Safe trip to London. Tomorrow I go continue the cursing. Happy birthday Oga at the toppest top.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by teebabe17(f): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2013
HBd2GEJ,wullnp. And may God give u d knowledge to rule 9ja o[color=#990000][/color] smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by macof(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2013
Blogking: Popping an imaginary champagne and singing P'sqaures "E nor easy oh" on his behalf! Born on November 20th 1957, our beloved presido is 56 today! He should be celebrated, because despite all the odds it is not easy to govern a diverse nation such as Nigeria! He is leaving for London today to preside over a 3-day meeting of Nigeria’s Honourary International Investors’ Council... Long Live our president! [s] Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria[/s]!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by willy42: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Y d hell don't my comments ever get posted
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by yinparc: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2013
Hmmmmmm,anyway Let m say HBD 2 u uncle Jona
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by yampoo(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2013
HBD Mr President,Wish u LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ehmasjet(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=nadesh]
End time citizen grin[/quot

your head dey dere joor
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Btruth: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Mr President, we wish you long life & prosperity............

cheesy

.........but sir, if only you could just try small for us on all this issue of

- ASSU
- Electricity
- Bad roads
- Bad election in Anambra
- Bad minister of Aviation
- Bad Security
- Bad PDP, and even
- Bad First lady too.

cry
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by ehmasjet(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2013
Pls dis guy is askin me how to refresh page ,pls help me to tell him pls
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by nationwide1(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2013
yorke1: Happy birthday Mr. President. GEJ still 2019
Please edit your post. Happy birthday to the president of the most populous black nation in the world.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by anitank(f): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Many more years to him. May God continue to bless him and expand his horizons

Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2013
The only way i can wish him HBD is if my own portion of the national cake is laid in my pams or receive alert from bank. grin Anything less, no wish abegi. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by davedave1: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2013
Capnd143: Happy the birthday to the president and commander in cheif of the armed forces of the federal republic of nigeria. Bt sir we are stil expecting a lot 4rm u oh! Corruption=10%
power=68%
Education=48%
HealthCare=52%
Infrastructure=62%
Agriculture=49%
Defense=48%
#TEAM2015

still wondering if youre a Nigerian or u live in ds country or rather if youre joking with this your rating cos if not, ow will you rate Education to 48% when our university students have been sitting at home for over 4month, if you want to know that the security level is below 10%, visit a terrorised BH states and they will tell you your real rate, people like you are those that mislead our leaders with wrong information. Happy Birthday Mr President !
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Bukkasukka: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2013
Congratulations! Mr President.Many more years to you and your family. Long live live Mr President!, Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Anniettieufia(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2013
IT'S**A**GREAT**DAY**4**U**
BE )))((( HAPPY}{}{ **HbDAY**

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday my president! Happy birthday to the most criticized yet best performed president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Not easy to govern a Nation with diverse interests, two big religions etc.

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by hooper: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju: My able President Sir, Mr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Musa Babalola Jonathan.. The commander in Chief of the Armed forces and Egberipapa 1 of the Federal republic of Nigeria..

I just want to wish you a happy birthday with long life and wisdom.

I know that it cant possibly be the easiet thing in the world being President of Africas most Powerful yet severely f|ucked up nation..

I pray that the new year brings you new strenght to pursue the ideas and projects on ground to completion. I pray you succeed above and beyond even your expectations.

Happy birthday once more..

Bayelsa Celebrates..
Niger delta Celebrates
South-South Celebrates
Nigeria Celebrates
West Africa Celebrates you
Africa Celebrates..

God bless Nigeria..
WHY DID YOU EXCLUDE SOUTH WEST?
SOUTH WEST CELEBEATES
NIGERIA CELEBRATES

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2013
nadesh:
End time citizen grin

End time azzlicker grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by braxjay(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

at COB today all road leads to ASO_ROCK on the menu ise-ewu, nkwobi and point and kill cheesy cheesy cheesy ODEKWU, small boy and shine shine bobo to wash it down for water for jedi_jedi. wink and mummy patience GEJ no forget pepper soup o cheesy cheesy cheesy odikwa very important grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by hooper: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2013
nationwide1: Please edit your post. Happy birthday to the president of the most populous black nation in the world.

IN YOUR DREAM.. GEJ TENURE WILL END IN 2015.....
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,OUR DEAR PRESIDENT GEJ.MAY THE GOOD LORD KEEP SHOWERING HIS BLESSINGS UPON YOU AND ALSO GRANT YOU HIS INFINITE MERCY ON THE YEARS AHEAD.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by AdemolaA2: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday Sir.May the Lord God bestow u with more wisdom and patience to lead Nigeria well..
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2013
I would say happy birthday, but he probably did not even know it was his birthday till it came out in the media...he is that d..u.mb

I wish you happy birthday Sir, While you got your wish --- a divided nation --- hope your happy!!

Buy him a copy of ECONOMICS 101 and than get some to read it to him, dumb a$$

I wonder How Much his birthday party is going to cost Nigerian tax payers.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Tunjman(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2013
EverestdeBliu: GEJ,PEJ's hubby,ex-vp;Atiku,ex-speaker;Bankole,current nairalander;Myself n many more great men were all born in November...i luv being born in November.November baby r xceptionally unique

Yes! Because they're mostly products of Valentine's pleasure.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by hooper: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2013
GOODLUCK JONATHAN TENURE
TERRORISM (BOKOHARAM )
INDUSTRIAL ACTION (FROM HEALTH SECTOR , EDUCATION SECTOR....... )
MINISTERS SCANDAL..
BADLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF....
READY TO PACK OUT IN 2015
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by Silay: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy Birthday, Mr President. LLNP.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by bunchyproject(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan! by BUSHMAN1990(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2013
Hapy birthday our darling president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Difference Between Senate And House Of Reps. Nigerians Answer (video) / Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders / Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.