Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? (21451 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by frankgreat(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ichiebullion: Will miss d way I sneak n go sleep wit oda girls...lol grin grin
so this is wat u have been doin abi...i go report u give that calabar babe....lolz
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by jplux: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
i will miss her lies
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Afrok(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chai... Dis thread should've come up three months ago b4 she ended a three and half years relationship, I've missed alot about her but right now, I'm done with d missing finz. Back to d topic, no partner to miss for now, hopefully next one won't give any room for misses.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
jplux: i will miss her lies
Lmao! Na wa ooo
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will miss that thing soooo much.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
His money nd sex...straight up! Notin else
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by sage2(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
ogugua88: His voice. His personality. He's so unique. I love the way he encourages me and pushes me to succeed. He makes all my hard work and stress worth it. His jokes too. They're numerous.

Abeg, make I no tink am. cry

Na so una go dey talk. That boy doesn't come across as someone with those qualities.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by jplux: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
pinging inside the plane on the Air and she has traveled to 4 diff countrries (Europe) without int passport ...........is that not Fib ? i miss dem so muchhhhhh
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by kenneyyice(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
i miss her stupid and foolish questions...... do u miss me?? where went u? do u still love? e.t.c

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by jplux: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Na wa ooo

pinging inside the plane on the Air and she has traveled to 4 diff countrries (Europe) without int passport ...........is that not Fib ? i miss dem so muchhhhhh
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by GetGuide: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
singing in Dbang voice
d Koko o
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax: Mine can't end because it has been sealed with this oath: For better for worse
till death do us part smiley
Like that's a guarantee, not wishing you bad dear but only saying, anything can happen though we pray some don't.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'll miss those puppy like eyes staring at me like he's seeing me for the first time.

I'll miss a great friend.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'll miss her blabbings and screaming(she sabi talk rubbish pass idowuogbo) during Bleep smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Her KISS, Her lips are like POMO grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Lilimax(f): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: Like that's a guarantee, not wishing you bad dear but only saying, anything can happen though we pray some don't.
The more reason I don't give it a thought smiley
Haven't you heard what Job said: For the thing which I greatly feared came upon me (Job 3:25).

Mine is sealed and settled cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
ogugua88: His voice. His personality. He's so unique. I love the way he encourages me and pushes me to succeed. He makes all my hard work and stress worth it. His jokes too. They're numerous.

Abeg, make I no tink am. cry
[size=13pt] u had better think am my sister.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: I'll miss those puppy like eyes staring at me like he's seeing me for the first time.

I'll miss a great friend.
awwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Subuhanalahi: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
I reject divorce in my life

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by UjSizzle(f): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ask me some other time undecided
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Olajumokeibk(f): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
The 'every three days call-card' to hear his voice evry passing moment..
Kisses evry hangouts..
How he feeds me with pop-corn and coca cola when we go to the cinema to see movies..
The cuddling wich makes me feel like a baby..
The Ecouragement during my study 'fighting' ..
And above all; The humors!
And one more thing; I will miss the fear of loosing him, dat fear ehn ? Lol He just a SOUL-MATE. . . .will hold him tight, make I no tink am abeggrin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Chicolee(f): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'll miss his sincerity. He is the most honest man I know.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by mustaphagreens(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
sexymoma: will miss the way we usually walk from abule-egba to pen cinema.. at the of it we both buy sachet water to drink. grin

If he says it over... That means i will miss a great friend cry

that was so touching sad
I guess your partner would miss one thing abt u too and that's the way u bastardize english each time u guys engage in a convo smiley grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Jazz247: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will miss the big PONMO under and her loud screaming when doing the thing. Osheeeeeeeee .
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nothing..

Because I'll be dead without her..

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by henrimoto(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: dem no born am well,he no fit break up wif me!
Abeg, na you dey give am abi na him dey give you? no worry..,o ma ya e lenu. it will look like nollywood before your very eyes. hohohohoho
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by mustaphagreens(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Olajumokeibk: The 'every three days call-card' to hear his voice evry passing moment..
Monthly Allowee..
Kisses evry hangouts..
How he feeds me with pop-corn and coca cola when we go to the cinema to see movies..
The cuddling wich makes me feel like a baby..
The Ecouragement during my study 'fighting' ..
And above all; The humors!
And one more thing; I will miss the fear of loosing him, dat fear ehn ? Lol He just a SOUL-MATE. . . .will hold him tight, make I no tink am abeggrin grin
pure FLATTERY GARNISHED with REPEATED EXAGGERATIONS! Haba, stop there!!! ur partner na Jesus? grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Tinkybabe(f): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
sexkillz: With you is where I'd rather be, sweetheart. . . kiss

".....but you're stuck where you are,so far ,so sad......"

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
jay bee:
awwwwwwww
You no go talk your own? cheesy
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by henrimoto(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
mustaphagreens:
that was so touching sad
I guess your partner would miss one thing abt u too and that's the way u bastardize english each time u guys engage in a convo smiley grin grin grin
hahahaha... ahn-ahn! don't you give room for 'error of omission ? ok! you too, take a look @ your own word spellings....
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tinkybabe:

".....but you're stuck where you are,so far ,so sad......"
This long distance is killing him grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girl Proposed To Me - Help / Vero's Ladies Bar / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.