Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? (21283 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by frankgreat(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ichiebullion: Will miss d way I sneak n go sleep wit oda girls...lol grin grin
so this is wat u have been doin abi...i go report u give that calabar babe....lolz
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by jplux: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
i will miss her lies
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Afrok(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chai... Dis thread should've come up three months ago b4 she ended a three and half years relationship, I've missed alot about her but right now, I'm done with d missing finz. Back to d topic, no partner to miss for now, hopefully next one won't give any room for misses.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
jplux: i will miss her lies
Lmao! Na wa ooo
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will miss that thing soooo much.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
His money nd sex...straight up! Notin else
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by sage2(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
ogugua88: His voice. His personality. He's so unique. I love the way he encourages me and pushes me to succeed. He makes all my hard work and stress worth it. His jokes too. They're numerous.

Abeg, make I no tink am. cry

Na so una go dey talk. That boy doesn't come across as someone with those qualities.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by jplux: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
pinging inside the plane on the Air and she has traveled to 4 diff countrries (Europe) without int passport ...........is that not Fib ? i miss dem so muchhhhhh
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by kenneyyice(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
i miss her stupid and foolish questions...... do u miss me?? where went u? do u still love? e.t.c

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by jplux: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Na wa ooo

pinging inside the plane on the Air and she has traveled to 4 diff countrries (Europe) without int passport ...........is that not Fib ? i miss dem so muchhhhhh
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by GetGuide: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
singing in Dbang voice
d Koko o
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lilimax: Mine can't end because it has been sealed with this oath: For better for worse
till death do us part smiley
Like that's a guarantee, not wishing you bad dear but only saying, anything can happen though we pray some don't.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'll miss those puppy like eyes staring at me like he's seeing me for the first time.

I'll miss a great friend.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'll miss her blabbings and screaming(she sabi talk rubbish pass idowuogbo) during Bleep smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Her KISS, Her lips are like POMO grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Lilimax(f): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: Like that's a guarantee, not wishing you bad dear but only saying, anything can happen though we pray some don't.
The more reason I don't give it a thought smiley
Haven't you heard what Job said: For the thing which I greatly feared came upon me (Job 3:25).

Mine is sealed and settled cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
ogugua88: His voice. His personality. He's so unique. I love the way he encourages me and pushes me to succeed. He makes all my hard work and stress worth it. His jokes too. They're numerous.

Abeg, make I no tink am. cry
[size=13pt] u had better think am my sister.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
freecocoa: I'll miss those puppy like eyes staring at me like he's seeing me for the first time.

I'll miss a great friend.
awwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Subuhanalahi: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
I reject divorce in my life

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by UjSizzle(f): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ask me some other time undecided
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Olajumokeibk(f): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
The 'every three days call-card' to hear his voice evry passing moment..
Kisses evry hangouts..
How he feeds me with pop-corn and coca cola when we go to the cinema to see movies..
The cuddling wich makes me feel like a baby..
The Ecouragement during my study 'fighting' ..
And above all; The humors!
And one more thing; I will miss the fear of loosing him, dat fear ehn ? Lol He just a SOUL-MATE. . . .will hold him tight, make I no tink am abeggrin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Chicolee(f): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'll miss his sincerity. He is the most honest man I know.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by mustaphagreens(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
sexymoma: will miss the way we usually walk from abule-egba to pen cinema.. at the of it we both buy sachet water to drink. grin

If he says it over... That means i will miss a great friend cry

that was so touching sad
I guess your partner would miss one thing abt u too and that's the way u bastardize english each time u guys engage in a convo smiley grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Jazz247: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will miss the big PONMO under and her loud screaming when doing the thing. Osheeeeeeeee .
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Nothing..

Because I'll be dead without her..

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by henrimoto(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: dem no born am well,he no fit break up wif me!
Abeg, na you dey give am abi na him dey give you? no worry..,o ma ya e lenu. it will look like nollywood before your very eyes. hohohohoho
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by mustaphagreens(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Olajumokeibk: The 'every three days call-card' to hear his voice evry passing moment..
Monthly Allowee..
Kisses evry hangouts..
How he feeds me with pop-corn and coca cola when we go to the cinema to see movies..
The cuddling wich makes me feel like a baby..
The Ecouragement during my study 'fighting' ..
And above all; The humors!
And one more thing; I will miss the fear of loosing him, dat fear ehn ? Lol He just a SOUL-MATE. . . .will hold him tight, make I no tink am abeggrin grin
pure FLATTERY GARNISHED with REPEATED EXAGGERATIONS! Haba, stop there!!! ur partner na Jesus? grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Tinkybabe(f): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
sexkillz: With you is where I'd rather be, sweetheart. . . kiss

".....but you're stuck where you are,so far ,so sad......"

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
jay bee:
awwwwwwww
You no go talk your own? cheesy
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by henrimoto(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
mustaphagreens:
that was so touching sad
I guess your partner would miss one thing abt u too and that's the way u bastardize english each time u guys engage in a convo smiley grin grin grin
hahahaha... ahn-ahn! don't you give room for 'error of omission ? ok! you too, take a look @ your own word spellings....
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
Tinkybabe:

".....but you're stuck where you are,so far ,so sad......"
This long distance is killing him grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.