Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? (21297 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / What Would You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by baggy4luv(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
mustaphagreens:
pure FLATTERY GARNISHED with REPEATED EXAGGERATIONS! Haba, stop there!!! ur partner na Jesus? grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by baggy4luv(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
relationship na pure waste of time and it encourages unwarranted sampling of other pips future partner.i wont miss a thing...miss ko miss call ni

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Olajumokeibk(f): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
sage_:

Ok, let's assume the population of men in Nigeria is 70 million. 1 out of 10 is 7 million in this case. My dear, you can see that your man is not even a rare breed. We have 7 million of them out there. Enough to service the marriage industry. Therefore, you have nothing special in your hands.

And u think u re right ? I bet u don't understand one thing
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by optimusprime2(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'll miss my Heart...
Because she'll leave with it.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
A.jeez:

Haba nw. Nobi so...I simply answered d question d op asked nw..what I missed most..bt cn I inbox u??
I don't wash jeans
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
chris_villa:

sister caro wink
Brother Carroll
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Brother Carroll
I found out I was missing alot when I went to your profile.follow me back please
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
chris_villa:
I found out I was missing alot when I went to your profile.follow me back please
I af heared
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by 49cents(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
How can you miss somebody that DUMPS you? Cos that is what the OP stated when she said 'END' the relationship!

If its a mutual break off is a different matter; even if the reason for the dumping is tenable (not every relationship leads to marraige) we can still be friends and I don't miss anything unless we have been eaten of the forbidden fruit!

I am still friends to ladies that I couldn't walk the aisle with and I was not dumped in the casess but that's possible because there was no crossing of boundaries......
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by luggy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
to be honest, I ve be missing here since february 2013. It realing tauch me. but after some months, I beging to enjoy her absent, that is I Can now save my as much as I want,, However since last year she left me for another man, I ve never have fucking sex., and. I.:m happy for it, no golora.,: no aids or hiv. I.:m happy for dat
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
^
I was trying not to pick d holes in ur post den I read ur siggy...I think I now knw what chased her
*GBAGAUNVILLE is no lady's first choice of housing dude

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
O crious.Vickii...Sum gehz no care xo va ez d caring type.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by eedrees(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
luggy: to be honest, I ve be missing here since february 2013. It realing tauch me. but after some months, I beging to enjoy her absent, that is I Can now save my as much as I want,, However since last year she left me for another man, I ve never have fucking sex., and. I.:m happy for it, no golora.,: no aids or hiv. I.:m happy for dat
lmao.......see wetin breakup don cause....GBAGAUNS
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
luggy: to be honest, I ve be missing here since february 2013. It realing tauch me. but after some months, I beging to enjoy her absent, that is I Can now save my as much as I want,, However since last year she left me for another man, I ve never have fucking sex., and. I.:m happy for it, no golora.,: no aids or hiv. I.:m happy for dat

*faints* embarassed you fall my hand big time.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sermwell: I pity you ogugua! You just gave some girls a million reason to snatch your man! Beta go and modify your post!

Thank me later

Snatch who? Is he a toy?
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Dannylux: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
ogugua88:

Snatch who? Is he a toy?

Caring gentleman.
He will soon 'snatch' you from Sexkillz. LOL!
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2013
Dannylux:

Caring gentleman.
He will soon 'snatch' you from Sexkillz. LOL!
It'll be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 22, 2013
sexkillz: It'll be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.

Or an orobo to catch a cheetah.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Dannylux: 12:26am On Nov 22, 2013
ogugua88:

Or an orobo to catch a cheetah.

Not when the "orobo" is Kenyan grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Dannylux:

Not when the "orobo" is Kenyan grin
And if the cheetah is Kenyan?
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Dannylux: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2013
sexkillz: And if the cheetah is Kenyan?

It will still be caught nevertheless tongue

So bikiaful grin

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Lmao.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 22, 2013
Mehn I too like this sexkillz and ogugua thingy, reminds me of good old times. May your love last forever

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by jackile22: 5:34am On Nov 22, 2013
i wil miss everything abut him,because he is so caring and romantic
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 22, 2013
sexkillz and ogugua88
I dey background they watch.btw @sexkillz, you said you get em plenty and your boo is saying you're caring.SMHID

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by SLiMOL(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2013
well, i'l mis her b**bs #lobatan
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Sike(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Nothing but her Endurance, Beauty and Intelligence.
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 22, 2013
Vickii Ro:
I don't wash jeans
What of boxers?? Hehehe
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2013
A.jeez:

What of boxers?? Hehehe
You wanto cross Nigerian Boundary without passport and or visa
Police is your friend
Re: What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? by veekay24(f): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2013
Maybe after em done breaking his head I ll start thinking.
4nw I ll keep doing al dem cwazy stuffs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.