Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You (4272 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
So teach us to number our days,that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fhemmmy: So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Winners-74

When you are being duped ...what will you say according to psalm 116.11
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls check ur question o
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by lanaVello1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
choi...see me oh.....i suggested d tin and now i'm lagging behind...
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
All men re liars
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
When you are being duped ...what will you say in your haste according to psalm 116.11
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Fhemmmy: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Divepen:

Winners-74

When you are being duped ...what will you say according to psalm 116.11

All "wo"men are liars. tongue
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
lana_Vello: choi...see me oh.....i suggested d tin and now i'm lagging behind...
lana long tym no saw....how re we
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
And in my dismay I said, All men are liars.
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

All MEN are liars. tongue
tongue
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Elantracey: tongue

Are you sure?
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yes grin
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Elantracey: All men re liars

Legends-16
Winners-74
Champions-2
Rabbi-39
Na here we end am
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Fhemmmy: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Divepen:

Legends-16
Winners-74
Champions-2

Na here we end am

We lived up to our name oh . . . WINNERS
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

We lived up to our name oh . . . WINNERS
just for 2day
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Elantracey: just for 2day

Tomorrow is almost here now for us to show you that we were not called WINNERS as a joke . . . We full ground
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
Itz only Tuesday and Sunday now
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Fhemmmy: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Divepen: Itz only Tuesday and Sunday now

Awesome . . . .
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by lanaVello1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Elantracey: lana long tym no saw....how re we
lol...yea missed yu....i'm gud...yu?
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
lana_Vello:
lol...yea missed yu....i'm gud...yu?
if ah didnt miss u who will...am perfect
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Tomorrow is almost here now for us to show you that we were not called WINNERS as a joke . . . We full ground
u mean one man's army ba
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by vickyO(f): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Divepen:

Legends-2

@ vicky u r group
'The Best'
I'll participate today...... had to go offline yesterday.
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
vickyO:
I'll participate today...... had to go offline yesterday.
gud pm sis...howdy ..dat should be on sunday..accordin to G.O the group quiz is on tuesday's n sunday's
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by vickyO(f): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Elantracey: gud pm sis...howdy ..dat should be on sunday..accordin to G.O the group quiz is on tuesday's n sunday's
Good day to you too.. okay. Sunday it is then. See ya.
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by lanaVello1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
thought this thread was for sundays..
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
lana_Vello: thought this thread was for sundays..
me too...wat group re u
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
We need minimum of two groups to start
just say ready if u r ready to represent a group
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by lanaVello1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Elantracey: me too...wat group re u
none yet....still contemplating....wbu?
Re: Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You by MTHBOSS(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2017
Group 5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol / Your Quiet Time With God. How Interesting? / Christian Girls And Modesty. Whats Your Take On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.