Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

She Has Herself To Blame - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Herself To Blame (5573 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry / When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

You can't blame them nao; they don't know the etiquette of greeting:
*Hi~hi
*Hello~hello
*How do you do~how do you do
Abi oooooo
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad: You'd better change your OT. Haven't you seen guys that are willing to chase you for 3 years just to get to your pants? Girl! Gbágbé... Leave matter for matthias

You don get ma. I read a story of a girl who was pursued by a guy for up to 3yrs. Eventually, she pitied the guy and gave him a try; as usual they did "the do" after which he vanished.

Only for her to find out he was getting married the following week and to make matter worst, they guy and his wife attend her church!
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

HisRib,

Please I'm seriously begging you, stop justifying the actions of these "silly" girls. Yes I said silly because it's a silly thing to reply a guy's chat with monosyllables and also keep him waiting like you're doing him a favour by communicating with him.

Stop saying it's african girls' thing; I beg to strongly disagree. Is it a sin to chat with a guy that chats you up? Most ladies don't know how to start conversation/chats with guys and when the guys do it, they mess up!

I've a guy friend on bbm I chat with often. There was a time I couldn't chat with him due to power outage; when we eventually chatted, he said he misssssssed me and our chats because I know how to initiate conversations and interesting ones too.

So leave that thing; if a guy chats me up, I chat him up too and I aint CHEAP!
That's what I am saying... A lot of these girls are either dull, clueless, foolish, truants or just complete olodos... Lol.

The whole bases of chatting is interaction.
Communication taught that in an interaction, the encoder/sender/instigator/the person that strikes the convo (however you wanna classify it) sends out a message to the /decoder/receiver. The receiver decodes the message and responds appropriately. At the time of responding, the receiver automatically becomes the encoder and the initial encoder becomes the receiver and it goes on like that.... That is why it is called inter-action, because the instigator initiates an action and at some point, the receiver is the one intiating the action (with a response).

If these co-called girls understand the rudiments of what interaction entails, I don't think they will be acting foolishly.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

You don get ma. I read a story of a girl who was pursued by a guy for up to 3yrs. Eventually, she pitied the guy and gave him a try; as usual they did "the do" after which he vanished.

Only for her to find out he was getting married the following week and to make matter worst, they guy and his wife attend her church!
Jisos! Habatically! Tell me, who come be the foolish one? No be the girl?
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:
Yeah, way to go girl. Gimmi five!! grin cheesy grin

High five to ya sister!
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
That's what I am saying... A lot of these girls are either dull, clueless, foolish, truants or just complete olodos... Lol.

The whole bases of chatting is interaction.
Communication taught that in an interaction, the encoder/sender/instigator/the person that strikes the convo (however you wanna classify it) sends out a message to the /decoder/receiver. The receiver decodes the message and responds appropriately. At the time of responding, the receiver automatically becomes the encoder and the initial encoder becomes the receiver and it goes on like that.... That is why it is called inter-action, because the instigator initiates an action and at some point, the receiver is the one intiating the action (with a response).

If these co-called girls understand the rudiments of what interaction entails, I don't think they will be acting foolishly.

Ait.

grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
I seriously don't knw wat some girl wanna achieve wit dat nonchalant. Attitude...it only shows how ignorant dey are

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:

Ait.

grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue.
K
cheesycheesycheesygringringrin
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by scientology(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
When a lady loses interest in a guy he can buy it back but when a guy loses interest in a lady its pathetic
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
tongue

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
The girl just doesn't like u or u don't interest her,or u no fine reach etc!!

It depends on ur charisma! Ther r some guys that can't chat up a lady physically and on social sites!!

As per ur conversation! U musnt start with 'hi'
Get d babe attention and be creative with ur words! Say something witty,funny or irresistable and keep it flowing!

U can start by sayin. Somtyn about her pm! Not dp all d time. Or if u must comment on her pic, instead of saying u look nice, u can pick an item on her:hair,blouse colour or somtyn and use it as an intro to ur conversation.

mencade6: @dmcdad, hahahaha...laugh full this our naija ooo. Like seriously, i am suspecting our girls and ladies ooo. They like learning, accepting, and doing mumu mumu things God knows where they learnt it from. Our gals are dull, i will say it to my sisters if possible. What is this?

Me: hello, good morning
girl: hi
me: how was ur nite dear?
Girl: fine
me: i guess you enjoyed your day
girl: yh (which means yes to her)
me: your pix looks lovely
girl: hmmm
me: honestly speaking it is
girl: k

this is a typical rubbish from our girls. oh, my God!!! I fit vex break her head oooo
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by pasqal09: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hornyboo0bz: The girl just doesn't like u or u don't interest her,or u no fine reach etc!!

It depends on ur charisma! Ther r some guys that can't chat up a lady physically and on social sites!!

Get d babe attention and be creative with ur words! Say something witty,funny or irresistable and keep it flowing!

U can start by sayin. Somtyn about her pm! Not dp all d time. Or if u must comment on her pic, instead of saying u look nice, u can pick an item on her:hair,blouse colour or somtyn and use it as an intro to ur conversation.

All these things just because I want to chat with a girl? Mtchwww!
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
pasqal09:

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Don't try it on ur next convo with a chic,ok?

pasqal09:

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Johnjnr(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad: There is one mistake lots of girls make... They know quite well all guys are not the same and yet they try to apply the same strategy to all guys. If you think the longer a guy is willing to wait the better he is, then sorry, for you are on a really long thing.

Personally, I don't really have time to wait for no reason. If you think the way to know if I am the right guy is for you to keep me at bay for as long as you desire, then sorry for you, that's at your own detriment. And sometimes some of em console themselves after such nonchalance that the guy is not really the right guy, not knowing you just chased the right guy away.

I don't have that much patience to sit around while you display your stupidity. And for that I ain't Mr Right? Think again...
dmcdad: There is one mistake lots of girls make... They know quite well all guys are not the same and yet they try to apply the same strategy to all guys. If you think the longer a guy is willing to wait the better he is, then sorry, for you are on a really long thing.

Personally, I don't really have time to wait for no reason. If you think the way to know if I am the right guy is for you to keep me at bay for as long as you desire, then sorry for you, that's at your own detriment. And sometimes some of em console themselves after such nonchalance that the guy is not really the right guy, not knowing you just chased the right guy away.

I don't have that much patience to sit around while you display your stupidity. And for that I ain't Mr Right? Think again...

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Johnjnr(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
some gurls can be so anoying... (serching 4 d rit guy) lol :-
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hornyboo0bz: As per ur conversation! U mustn't start with 'hi'...

Please where is this rule found? Speaking for myself, you can't chat me without an opening salutation ie greeting-hi, hello, how are you doing, what's up?

I see it as being rude when someone just jumps into the chat directly. Chatting is indirect(non-facial) communication; so etiquette demands you greet before proceeding further.

If anyone chats me first time of a new day without greeting, I'll ask the person "what's happened to good morning/afternoon" before answering the person.

Please don't let social media erode the proper way of doing things.

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by mencade6: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

I'm a serial texter so I definitely do not chat that way. Trust and believe that.

I'm only trying to explain why these chicks may be talking this way.

I don't believe in playing games. A grown man appreciates that.
wow... I was wrong then. Forgive my action. Maybe we could give ourself a trial you know. What do u tink?
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by hrykanu231(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
OP, I have had similar experience. I just deleted her immediately and the next tyn I saw was a litany of mails and accompanying calls. She was like "always go for what u want with a Determined heart" and I was like no tym 4 shakara

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by baggy4luv(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
GIRLS USE ds trick a lot,it is called push and pull.
Rule1:Dnt sound hasty in ur approach.
Rule2:Ability to lash her wrong deeds.
Rule3.Have other chicks @ hand.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by davida222(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

African girls like to play these games because they don't want the guy to think she's easy.

If you men encouraged women who invite conversations a lot more, that's exactly what you would get from them.

I bet if the girl was talking to him a lot he would've called her "easy to get" or some other name.

Nigerian Girls you mean to say!!!
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hornyboo0bz: The girl just doesn't like u or u don't interest her,or u no fine reach etc!!

Girl leave this orientation class you wan form for here... Instead, go give your fellow girls orientation on how to chat with guys and be more interesting in convos... Haba!

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Please where is this rule found? Speaking for myself, you can't chat me without an opening salutation ie greeting-hi, hello, how are you doing, what's up?

I see it as being rude when someone just jumps into the chat directly. Chatting is indirect(non-facial) communication; so etiquette demands you greet before proceeding further.

If anyone chats me first time of a new day without greeting, I'll ask the person "what's happened to good morning/afternoon" before answering the person.

Tell her...
Infact some girls these days respond to chats thus:

Me: Hi
Ignorant girl: Hi
Me: Good morning
Clueless girl: K.

Just tell me; what is the relationship between good morning and k? I wished you a good morning, it is imperative that I get such wish back in return and not some annoying and unreasonable monosyllabic 'k'. These truants are ignorant of these things.

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by HisRib(f): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

LOL! Are you freaking kidding me? What a joke.

After about 3 or 4 chatting sessions, he doesn't always have to start with hello/hi.

Geez... That's why you girls stay single forever. All these rules as if you're the Queen of England. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
hrykanu231: OP, I have had similar experience. I just deleted her immediately and the next tyn I saw was a litany of mails and accompanying calls. She was like "always go for what u want with a Determined heart" and I was like no tym 4 shakara
No time to say no time even...
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hahaha; not another one......
hrykanu231: OP, I have had similar experience. I just deleted her immediately and the next tyn I saw was a litany of mails and accompanying calls. She was like "always go for what u want with a Determined heart" and I was like no tym 4 shakara
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
sanb: Hahahaha; I hate to believe it; but you guys have got to be winding me up; can this really be true? Loooool.....
Seriously! This ain't a hoax...
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by rattlesnake(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How Ladies Will Be Dressing Come 2020 / I Think I Miss My Ex / Is There Any Difference Between Using Condom And Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.