Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

She Has Herself To Blame - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Herself To Blame (5576 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry / When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by njuwo(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Some Girls don't even know how to chat.
They will be the first to inbox you and they
will make the conversation boring........
Jenny: Hi
Ofego: Sup
Jenny: Gud (They won't even ask you ''how
about you'')
Ofego: Thats nice
Jenny: k
2 days later...
Jenny: Good morning
Ofego: Good morning dear, how was your
night?
Jenny: Fine.
Ofego: i can sense it
30 minutes Later
Jenny: I love your write up
Ofego: thanks, what do you like about it?
Jenny: Nothing
Ofego: But you just said you liked it
Jenny: Kk
1 day later
Ofego: Sup?
Jenny: Kkk.....

7 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dBard: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:

grin grin E dey ya body. grin grin.

Goodmorning. cheesy.

Ai grin grin grin grin

cool

Gumorning dear
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

I'm sure if she had given you some attention, you would have called her easy. That's why women, especially African women play those games.

What you need to understand is, women behave in ways that are pleasing to men. If you see many girls to day dressing up as sluts it's because men chase & lust after that.

If you started appreciating women who give you attention instead of calling them "easy", believe me, they will stop these silly games.

K
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:

Yeah. Some guys do it as well... Very annoying! Some guys be like 'wadup'. And I'm like '''wadup?' where ya want me to 'wadup' to'' undecided Highly irritating!! Life's too short to keep frolicking with dumb people! angry
You are right my dear... Generally, I appreciate it when someone types in full and stop those redundant monosyllabic/useless acronyms. Acronyms I can tolerate are stuffs like; lol, brb, and some more familiar and meaningful ones.

Some girls are so dumb that they respond with "Am fine" when you give them "Hello". Like seriously? What's the affinity between Hello/Hi and Am fine? People are just too dull and clueless... Jeez!

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar:

K
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2013
mencade6: hahahahahaha.....its quite funny and painful.
@op, the same stupid thing happened to me by one stupid gal. I met her, we started as friends. She gave me her number, 2go username, i also added her on whatsapp.
This gal only called once, in our chat she will say k, lols, brb. Same as yours above. It vexed me, i had to ask her, what kind of nonsense chat is this, she gave a nonsense excuse that she had many people chatting with. I saw dat she doesnt want to stop, i decided to delete her from my whatsapp and 2go. Nonsense!
No time!
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2013
dBard:

Deleted a friend yday f dis kinda bullshit..she'll initiate a chat, then after like 10mins wen u r becomin interested in d chat , she will suddenly not reply f long hrs den cum back n reply nonchalantly.
Gave her a warning n den after she woke me up yday wit her pings n disappeared again , I promptly deleted her ass.
No Time. .. zero tolerance t Nonsense

@o.p..hope guys see n follow ur lead
Gbam! This is what I really want from guys... No time to tolerate trash
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by scientology(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2013
I wonder if these girls do get advice before they behave like dis
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by pasqal09: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2013
njuwo: Some Girls don't even know how to chat.
about you'')
2 days later...
night?
30 minutes Later
1 day later
This is so funny, I wud ve deleted her the 1st day if it wia me
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:
What ya talking about here? She sure gave him some attention when she let him buy her a drink, allowed him keep her company while she waited for her ''boyfriend'', gave him her pin and even accepted his friends request... So why the sudden attitude? Abeggii!!
God go cool down bless you jare...
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2013
about you'')
2 days later...
night?
30 minutes Later
1 day later
Guy you dey madt ooooooo. Like seriously? Jesus Christ of my father! Ahh! Girls dey Naija ooooooo. I fear buh I refuse to run
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2013
pasqal09:
This is so funny, I wud ve deleted her the 1st day if it wia me
Same here... No time
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Danhumprey: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine:
What ya talking about here? She sure gave him some attention when she let him buy her a drink, allowed him keep her company while she waited for her ''boyfriend'', gave him her pin and even accepted his friends request... So why the sudden attitude? Abeggii!!
Thank you,jare! You really understand the situation well. Personally,such habit can be so annoying! Imagine after typing a long epistle,with your fingers paining you and all you get as response is a monosylabic answer. You would really feel like beating the hell outta that person. angry
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Danhumprey: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2013
about you'')
2 days later...
night?
30 minutes Later
1 day later
Lol.......this is crazy.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by HisRib(f): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Thank you,jare! You really understand the situation well. Personally,such habit can be so annoying! Imagine after typing a long epistle,with your fingers paining you and all you get as response is a monosylabic answer. You would really feel like beating the hell outta that person. angry

Yes, but you need to ask yourselves, why are these chicks acting this way?

You men are partially to blame. Don't just call the girls out & make yourselves look like angels.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by pasqal09: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

You men are partially to blame. Don't just call the girls out & make yourselves look like angels.

A man tries to intiate a convo with a girl and she knocking him off. Tell me how that the fault of the man

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2013
pasqal09:

A man tries to intiate a convo with a girl and she knocking him off. Tell me how that's is the fault of the man
I wonder oooooo
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by HisRib(f): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2013
pasqal09:

A man tries to intiate a convo with a girl and she knocking him off. Tell me how that's is the fault of the man

African girls like to play these games because they don't want the guy to think she's easy.

If you men encouraged women who invite conversations a lot more, that's exactly what you would get from them.

I bet if the girl was talking to him a lot he would've called her "easy to get" or some other name.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Abeg guys, make una nor vex jare... I appologize On behalf of the reasonable ladies here... grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

African girls like to play these games because they don't want the guy to think she's easy.

If you men encouraged women who invite conversations a lot more, that's exactly what you would get from them.

I bet if the girl was talking to him a lot he would've called her "easy to get" or some other name.

And if the girls don't play such games, does it make them anything else than easy? Nope! They are still easy and cheap. Most of them do all that crap outta shear ignorance and foolishness.

For your last paragraph, if you don't wanna talk with a guy why show him the interest in the first place? Haba! After doing all that and they get to 30 they start blaming it on their family members. Mtchew

Matter of fact, how you respond at the beginning doesn't really tell the whole story, its how you respond as time goes on that tells if you are cheap and desperate. A girl might say yes to a guy's proposal out of hand, buh might be a girl of dignity and integrity. Would you say she is cheap because she said yes pronto? If you are cheap, then you are cheap, the beginning doesn't speak much. Forget about the IGG, a girl that is cheap, easy, slutty remains the same whether she did IGG or not...

You'd better change your OT. Haven't you seen guys that are willing to chase you for 3 years just to get to your pants? Girl! Gbágbé... Leave matter for matthias

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by HisRib(f): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
And if the girls don't play such games, does it make them anything else than easy? Nope! They are still easy and cheap. Most of them do all that crap outta shear ignorance and foolishness.

For your last paragraph, if you don't wanna talk with a guy why show him the interest in the first place? Haba! After doing all that and they get to 30 they start blaming it on their family members. Mtchew

Matter of fact, how you respond at the beginning doesn't really tell the whole story, its how you respond as time goes on that tells if you are cheap and desperate. A girl might say yes to a guy's proposal out of hand, buh might be a girl of dignity and integrity. Would you say she is cheap because she said yes pronto? If you are cheap, then you are cheap, the beginning doesn't speak much. Forget about the IGG, a girl that is cheap, easy, slutty remains the same whether she did IGG or not...

You'd better change your OT. Haven't you seen guys that are willing to chase you for 3 years just to get to your pants? Girl! Gbágbé... Leave matter for matthias

You clearly missed the point. The same men who claim they like classy chicks, chase the slutty chicks. This is why women act slutty. That's the same analogy I used for the "conversation" situation. If we show interest too fast, we are easy. If we play games, we are childish. For the love of God, what do you men want?
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by HisRib(f): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine: Abeg guys, make una nor vex jare... I appologize On behalf of the reasonable ladies here... grin grin cheesy

If I wasn't so classy, I would've snatched your wig a long time ago. Mtchewww
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

I'm sure if she had given you some attention, you would have called her easy. That's why women, especially African women play those games.

What you need to understand is, women behave in ways that are pleasing to men. If you see many girls to day dressing up as sluts it's because men chase & lust after that.

If you started appreciating women who give you attention instead of calling them "easy", believe me, they will stop these silly games.

seconded
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2013
about you'')
2 days later...
night?
30 minutes Later
1 day later

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by scientology(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2013
Look....yall girls....TIMES have changed.....if u f up una go old for ouse.....

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

You clearly missed the point. The same men who claim they like classy chicks, chase the slutty chicks. This is why women act slutty. That's the same analogy I used for the "conversation" situation. If we show interest too fast, we are easy. If we play games, we are childish. For the love of God, what do you men want?

I think that question belongs to you girls cause you don't know what you want. Men know what they want, buh they keep changing strategies and techniques cause most women on the other hand don't know what they want. So, as logical as men are wired ro think or act, women are rather illogical and are hardwired to act spontaneously to an illogical state.

Besides, no one says you should be too fast or too furious. Lol. Just be normal and let things unwind itself in a reasonable way and manner. What happens to moderation? Haba!

Wait oooo! Because a man chases a slutty chick then others would wanna be slutty? Hmmm, that tells how lots of girls can be foolish to the core. I no blame them... Too much Kim K and the likes. Most girls live in a world of fantasies...
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by HisRib(f): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
I think that question belongs to you girls cause you don't know what you want. Men know what they want, buh they keep changing strategies and techniques cause most women on the other hand don't know what they want. So, as logical as men are wired ro think or act, women are rather illogical and are hardwired to act spontaneously to an illogical state.

Besides, no one says you should be too fast or too furious. Lol. Just be normal and let things unwind itself in a reasonable way and manner. What happens to moderation? Haba!

I agree with you. I'm not denying what you're saying. I just want men to admit their role in all this.

I'm all for acting normal. I don't have time to play childish games.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

I agree with you. I'm not denying what you're saying. I just want men to admit their role in all this.

I'm all for acting normal. I don't have time to play childish games.
Good.

3 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

If I wasn't so classy, I would've snatched your wig a long time ago. Mtchewww

''classy'' lady, I'd rather you don't take your frustration out on me, ok? I don't do all these girlie trash. undecided
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Dannylux: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2013
LOL! The fact is, a lady who knows how to chat properly has every chance of getting a guy she likes unlike the "k" "sup" "Hi" "aiit" category.

Texting first is not my problem cuz naturally It's a guy thingy (Not a sin for ladies though) but snubbing my texts or being as dry as hell when I'm struggling to keep things lively is my major turn off.

God knows we can't stay friends if you suck at chatting cuz I rarely call nobody.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by specialzobo(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

.keep playing hard to get while others are geting married,,or you think all does annoying--» K,sup,aiit,notn,yep cool, etc that most girls use will make the guy value her..dat one na story...real ladies don't do such.it only does dat begs for 100 recharge card dat do so..

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by mencade6: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2013
Miner13:
Do not just tell that nairaland woke u up
miner, hahaha....its not my fault o. Its the addiction in nairaland. We are trying to help each other here. Hw your side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! / How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? / 11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.