Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

She Has Herself To Blame - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Herself To Blame (5582 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry / When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by mencade6: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
Guy you dey madt ooooooo. Like seriously? Jesus Christ of my father! Ahh! Girls dey Naija ooooooo. I fear buh I refuse to run
@dmcdad, hahahaha...laugh full this our naija ooo. Like seriously, i am suspecting our girls and ladies ooo. They like learning, accepting, and doing mumu mumu things God knows where they learnt it from. Our gals are dull, i will say it to my sisters if possible. What is this?

Me: hello, good morning
girl: hi
me: how was ur nite dear?
Girl: fine
me: i guess you enjoyed your day
girl: yh (which means yes to her)
me: your pix looks lovely
girl: hmmm
me: honestly speaking it is
girl: k

this is a typical rubbish from our girls. oh, my God!!! I fit vex break her head oooo

4 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2013
mencade6: @dmcdad, hahahaha...laugh full this our naija ooo. Like seriously, i am suspecting our girls and ladies ooo. They like learning, accepting, and doing mumu mumu things God knows where they learnt it from. Our gals are dull, i will say it to my sisters if possible. What is this?

Me: hello, good morning
girl: hi
me: how was ur nite dear?
Girl: fine
me: i guess you enjoyed your day
girl: yh (which means yes to her)
me: your pix looks lovely
girl: hmmm
me: honestly speaking it is
girl: k

this is a typical rubbish from our girls. oh, my God!!! I fit vex break her head oooo
Ha ha ha ha ha ga ga ga ga ga... Guy if girl do me the above, her pin or number or whatever don enter trash can straight. What nonsense!

The sample you gave up there is a perfect example of how most of em chat. Gosh! Very annoying!

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by mencade6: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

You clearly missed the point. The same men who claim they like classy chicks, chase the slutty chicks. This is why women act slutty. That's the same analogy I used for the "conversation" situation. If we show interest too fast, we are easy. If we play games, we are childish. For the love of God, what do you men want?

hmmmm...we have seen the truth. She is one the ladies that chat that way. What is your gain when u chat unwittingly?
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Moxie4lyf(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

African girls like to play these games because they don't want the guy to think she's easy.

If you men encouraged women who invite conversations a lot more, that's exactly what you would get from them.

I bet if the girl was talking to him a lot he would've called her "easy to get" or some other name.

How does being lively and friendly tag you as "easy to get"....?
I think some ladies themselves dont know what that word entails
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by EejaNla01(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
Most of those girls are the b3 blackberry Brazilian hair babes,if u switch the chat to,"would you mind having some drink this weekend"anytn involving food,party,shopping in shot money etc you ill see how open they ill start typing novel for you.

*team move them to trash can*

1 Like

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Most of those girls are the b3 blackberry Brazilian hair babes,if u switch the chat to,"would you mind having some drink this weekend"anytn involving food,party,shopping in shot money etc you ill see how open they ill start typing novel for you.

*team move them to trash can*
Lol... O boy! you want make them dull ni?
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by lertee(f): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
And if the girls don't play such games, does it make them anything else than easy? Nope! They are still easy and cheap. Most of them do all that crap outta shear ignorance and foolishness.

For your last paragraph, if you don't wanna talk with a guy why show him the interest in the first place? Haba! After doing all that and they get to 30 they start blaming it on their family members. Mtchew

Matter of fact, how you respond at the beginning doesn't really tell the whole story, its how you respond as time goes on that tells if you are cheap and desperate. A girl might say yes to a guy's proposal out of hand, buh might be a girl of dignity and integrity. Would you say she is cheap because she said yes pronto? If you are cheap, then you are cheap, the beginning doesn't speak much. Forget about the IGG, a girl that is cheap, easy, slutty remains the same whether she did IGG or not...

You'd better change your OT. Haven't you seen guys that are willing to chase you for 3 years just to get to your pants? Girl! Gbágbé... Leave matter for matthias
I like the last paragraph of yours,there are some guys who are willing to do anything to get in between a girl's legs.
Talking from experience of a friend,the guy followed her for 4years even with her harsh behavior he followed her to her parents for mini introduction,who would think such guy didn't love her. The girl was comfortable enough and she allowed him de flower her after a month of enjoying the punt,he got tired and story began. He personally confessed to me that he didn't love her but just wanted to feel her,she played too hard to get and that got him more interested. Such a silly dude.
Moral: a good guy will be good no matter how cheaply the girl falls and a bad guy would be bad no matter how hard she played him.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Rummenigge(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
I'm Ray Charles to all those monosyllabic bullcrap. I just ignore them too. Very annoying.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Rummenigge(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
njuwo: Some Girls don't even know how to chat.
They will be the first to inbox you and they
will make the conversation boring........
Jenny: Hi
Ofego: Sup
Jenny: Gud (They won't even ask you ''how
about you'')
Ofego: Thats nice
Jenny: k
2 days later...
Jenny: Good morning
Ofego: Good morning dear, how was your
night?
Jenny: Fine.
Ofego: i can sense it
Jenny: k
30 minutes Later
Jenny: I love your write up
Ofego: thanks, what do you like about it?
Jenny: Nothing
Ofego: But you just said you liked it
Jenny: Kk
1 day later
Jenny: Hi
Ofego: Sup?
Jenny: Kkk.....
lmao
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
lertee:
I like the last paragraph of yours,there are some guys who are willing to do anything to get in between a girl's legs.
Talking from experience of a friend,the guy followed her for 4years even with her harsh behavior he followed her to her parents for mini introduction,who would think such guy didn't love her. The girl was comfortable enough and she allowed him de flower her after a month of enjoying the punt,he got tired and story began. He personally confessed to me that he didn't love her but just wanted to feel her,she played too hard to get and that got him more interested. Such a silly dude.
Moral: a good guy will be good no matter how cheaply the girl falls and a bad guy would be bad no matter how hard she played him.
Choi! I love you with all my heart for this... And for your sake I love my neighbour as myself. Lol

Buh seriously, you just nailed it. Gbam!

I don't have such patience and all to withstand some of the bullcrap most girls exhibit. Buh hey, if there are just an infinitesimally small number of good guys out there, I am surely of em. Buh girls often misjudge my impatience in tolerating their trashy behaviour as me not being a good guy. Well, that one na their wahala sha. It doesn't change a thing...
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Waspy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Op, just k ? You shlda added "Thunda faya you" grin
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by lertee(f): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
Choi! I love you with all my heart for this... And for your sake I love my neighbour as myself. Lol

Buh seriously, you just nailed it. Gbam!

I don't have such patience and all to withstand some of the bullcrap most girls exhibit. Buh hey, if there are just an infinitesimally small number of good guys out there, I am surely of em. Buh girls often misjudge my impatience in tolerating their trashy behaviour as me not being a good guy. Well, that one na their wahala sha. It doesn't change a thing...
You may be different. Really a girl needs to play hard sometimes because some guys believe it is what they work hard to get that lasts and that which comes easy would not last. They believe a girl that falls cheaply for 'em would fall cheaply for another guy and the chain will continue. You can't totally blame girls sometimes,guys have shown them too much pepper to fall cheaply for another one. smiley

3 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by snthesis(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
im so guilty of this..... sad
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
lertee:
You may be different. Really a girl needs to play hard sometimes because some guys believe it is what they work hard to get that lasts and that which comes easy would not last. They believe a girl that falls cheaply for 'em would fall cheaply for another guy and the chain will continue. You can't totally blame girls sometimes,guys have shown them too much pepper to fall cheaply for another one. smiley
Buh the problem is that it doesn't make these so-called girls any better than they are. Besides, I understand the fact that there should be some form of IGG, buh c'mon, some of these girls do it unreasonably. As I man, I know of course there are bound to be some form of IGG every now and then, buh to be rather foolish and childish in the process of doing that is what I am really against...
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine: I thought I'm the only one who gets piss off by all these one lettered and monosyllabic chats... K, kk, sup, xup, ait, kul, etc. Once you reply me with a 'k' or 'kk' response, I'd delete you pronto! Nanzenze! angry

No be only you; it's annoying when my phone is away and I hear the sound of a new chat message only for me to see 'K' or 'kk'.

To the topic, I still don't get it why some ladies play hard to get. If you like a guy, make the environment conducive for him to woo you; doing do doesn't make you cheap, it makes you a LADY!

Seriously, it's annoying when someone takes time and effort to chat you up and you become mute for no reason all and when you finally respond, you do so lackadaisically because you don't want to be CHEAP!

To all you ladies still doing this, you better wake up and smell the dahm coffee before a good guy passes you by!

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by lertee(f): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
Buh the problem is that it doesn't make these so-called girls any better than they are. Besides, I understand the fact that there should be some form of IGG, buh c'mon, some of these girls do it unreasonably. As I man, I know of course there are bound to be some form of IGG every now and then, buh to be rather foolish and childish in the process of doing that is what I am really against...
K

grin grin grin grin
Like this
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

No be only you; it's annoying when my phone is away and I hear the sound of a new chat message only for me to see 'K' or 'kk'.

To the topic, I still don't get it why some ladies play hard to get. If you like a guy, make the environment conducive for him to woo you; doing do doesn't make you cheap, it makes you a LADY!

Seriously, it's annoying when someone takes time and effort to chat you up and you become mute for no reason all and when you finally respond, you do so lackadaisically because you don't want to be CHEAP!

To all you ladies still doing this, you better wake up and smell the dahm coffee before a good guy passes you by!
God bless you jare... This is what I have been tryna explain...
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
lertee:
K

grin grin grin grin
Like this
Exactly! Very annoying. Imagine the effort I put up in typing those... After everything one would get just a single 'k'. Haba!
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by snthesis(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

im a good guy cool
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by snthesis(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad:
Exactly! Very annoying. Imagine the effort I put up in typing those... After everything one would get just a single 'k'. Haba!
oyah take double "kk" grin grin grin grin
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Rummenigge(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
To me, chatting like that just makes the person silly. It doesn't mean the girl is playing hard to get.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Dannylux: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
A piece of advice to the silly ones.
Wake up!
surprised a lady wrote this. smiley

ferhyntorlah:

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dmcdad: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
snthesis:
oyah take double "kk" grin grin grin grin
Hehehehehehe
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Yeah, way to go girl. Gimmi five!! grin cheesy grin
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by dBard: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:

You clearly missed the point. The same men who claim they like classy chicks, chase the slutty chicks. This is why women act slutty. That's the same analogy I used for the "conversation" situation. If we show interest too fast, we are easy. If we play games, we are childish. For the love of God, what do you men want?

We want y'all to be real.
Keep it real..eff d games n all...t d minimum.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
dmcdad: Some girls are so dumb that they respond with "Am fine" when you give them "Hello". Like seriously? What's the affinity between Hello/Hi and Am fine? People are just too dull and clueless... Jeez!

You can't blame them nao; they don't know the etiquette of greeting:
*Hi~hi
*Hello~hello
*How do you do~how do you do
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by HisRib(f): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
mencade6: hmmmm...we have seen the truth. She is one the ladies that chat that way. What is your gain when u chat unwittingly?

I'm a serial texter so I definitely do not chat that way. Trust and believe that.

I'm only trying to explain why these chicks may be talking this way.

I don't believe in playing games. A grown man appreciates that.
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by pweetixandy: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sanguine: I thought I'm the only one who gets piss off by all these one lettered and monosyllabic chats... K, kk, sup, xup, ait, kul, etc. Once you reply me with a 'k' or 'kk' response, I'd delete you pronto! Nanzenze! angry
I woulda sworn u were my big sis..
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
HisRib:
Yes, but you need to ask yourselves, why are these chicks acting this way?

You men are partially to blame. Don't just call the girls out & make yourselves look like angels.

HisRib,

Please I'm seriously begging you, stop justifying the actions of these "silly" girls. Yes I said silly because it's a silly thing to reply a guy's chat with monosyllables and also keep him waiting like you're doing him a favour by communicating with him.

Stop saying it's african girls' thing; I beg to strongly disagree. Is it a sin to chat with a guy that chats you up? Most ladies don't know how to start conversation/chats with guys and when the guys do it, they mess up!

I've a guy friend on bbm I chat with often. There was a time I couldn't chat with him due to power outage; when we eventually chatted, he said he misssssssed me and our chats because I know how to initiate conversations and interesting ones too.

So leave that thing; if a guy chats me up, I chat him up too and I aint CHEAP!

2 Likes

Re: She Has Herself To Blame by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: She Has Herself To Blame by Sanguine(f): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

HisRib,

Please I'm seriously begging you, stop justifying the actions of these "silly" girls. Yes I said silly because it's a silly thing to reply a guy's chat with monosyllables and also keep him waiting like you're doing him a favour by communicating with him.

Stop saying it's african girls' thing; I beg to strongly disagree. Is it a sin to chat with a guy that chats you up? Most ladies don't know how to start conversation/chats with guys and when the guys do it, they mess up!

I've a guy friend on bbm I chat with often. There was a time I couldn't chat with him due to power outage; when we eventually chatted, he said he misssssssed me and our chats because I know how to initiate conversations and interesting ones too.

So leave that thing; if a guy chats me up, I chat him up too and I aint CHEAP!

Abeg tell that 'classy' girl jare... grin. CHEAP ni, expensive ko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How Ladies Will Be Dressing Come 2020 / Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl. / Which Lady Knows This Pls? How Effective Is It?(pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.