Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere (1825 Views)

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere by Excelboi(m): 1:29am On Nov 23, 2013
Donalð Genes:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm this Ex matter no qo end sha............i wonder why una no fit free una ex for crying out loud
yeah,dis particular one is just too 'set' to resist.
Re: How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Still got his number, don't think I can get it off easily
Re: How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere by DonaldGenes(m): 5:55am On Nov 23, 2013
Vickii Ro: Still got all their numbers in my head nd abt 2 in my fone...Kinda difficult to forget somthng lyk dat
Sure,i understand the feelings
Re: How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere by DonaldGenes(m): 5:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Excelboi: yeah,dis particular one is just too 'set' to resist.
Too hard to resist or too hard to stop wanting here right? Then why did you break up with her when you know you can let her go?
Re: How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere by Excelboi(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Too hard to resist or too hard to stop wanting here right? Then why did you break up with her when you know you can let her go?
let it go. Dont wanna recall d past.
Re: How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere by Zags001: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
Donalð Genes: In the light of the above, Is there any reason why you still have that your ex number in your phone if not for what i think? I think i know why some of you still do esp' ladies

Yippie!! grin Stil got 'em sir embarassed
Re: How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
She even called me last night embarassedShe even called me last night
Re: How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
One of the first things I'd do after a break up is to get rid of the number. Keep it for what? undecided
Re: How Many Of You Still Have Your Ex Phone Number? Be Sincere by cornie11: 3:07am On Dec 23, 2014
HOW I GOT BACK MY EX HUSBAND
I am from Cyprus, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex husband after divorce, i and my husband have been married for 8years with 2 kids, we have been a happy family. Last year his behaviour towards me and the kids changed, i suspected he was meeting another woman outside out marriage, any time i confronted him, he threatened to divorce me, i did all i could to make hings right but all to no avail until i saw a post on a "love and relationship forum" about a spell caster who helps people to cast spell on marriage and relationship issues, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband changed and came apologising to me and the kids. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage issues via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

-all Fingers Are Not Equal- / Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us / Why Are Single Mothers So Desperate And Dishonest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.