Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) (4679 Views)

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Jamesdman(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
<< can we derail a lil'?
Your signature suggest you into modelling, or atleast got love for it... No?
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Annie2gud(f): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
I'm a huge Fan.
James-dman:
<< can we derail a lil'?
Your signature suggest you into modelling, or atleast got love for it... No?
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by kingphilip(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Karleb: Son of man... what art thou saying. the reverse is the case here bro, play the fool and they will invite their friends to slap u... show them how it's done and you'll be forever respected.
dis got me lmao
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
chris_villa:
Do you intend slapping me?
Don't support violence,bt make d wrong move nd I won't be d one 2 treat ur f.uck-up
*grins*
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

See, do you know why men have Adam's apple?

Figure it out. What the mouth can't do, the fist does it better

Wow Abuser alert

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Walk away?

Owk.. Here is this situational report.

Girl: See as him dey waka like say na im own this world.

Guy: (for im mind) Be cool man, it aint cool to slap a woman

Girl: Na so him go dey form. Mtchw

Guy: Please mind your business

Girl: Which business you give me make I mind.

Guy: (walks away)

Girl: Idi'i'ot.. I think say you be man. I don dey plan you tay tay.

Guy: Stop all this please.

Girl: Useless man, foollll, Oleeee... God go punish youuuuuuu.

jbfioc jo ojpwcpokfc j e0[krpk c0 j cv0[i rkw[c[kca rrc

Girl: Yekpaaaaa.... You must kill me today ooo... You no go fit beat your mate for outside ooo... Idio''t .. your mama na ashawo angry angry angry

Oya... Tell me something I don't know angry angry

You havr anger and control issues!

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Don't support violence,bt make d wrong move nd I won't be d one 2 treat ur f.uck-up
*grins*
*shivers*
I never knew you have soldiers
*teamIamwatchingmymouth*
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Jamesdman(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Annie2gud: I'm a huge Fan.
Woww..that's so sweet!!
I love everything about modelling, am into fitness models and Ryan Terry is my favourite.
Someday, in the distant future, i might go into it, for the fun of it!!
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Olugbenger(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
I would only slap a lady if she assaults me, publicly. I don't take shit especially when it's public.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Yemlizzy(f): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Olugbenger: I would only slap a lady if she assaults me, publicly. I don't take shit especially when it's public.
Take it easy naa haba i fear o!
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
when i was young i used to think i would never beat a woman or manhandle her.... until i grew older and wiser and understood certain things. a woman who slaps you is trying to exert physical dominance over you and with that knowledge i have now become an equal opportunities employer grin if you slap me, rest assured you will get it back with interest.... whether you are male or female. in fact i would particularly enjoy beating up any woman who tries to slap me first just because she has demonstrated excessive and insufferable stupidity by thinking her gender would grant her immunity. the shock on her face when she realizes her error would be priceless.

as an aside, i just gotta say this whole don't beat women issue coming from nigerians is the height of hypocrisy. nigerian women are experts at battering tiny little children at the slightest excuse.... children are the most defenseless creatures on earth!!! so if you as women can take advantage of them by beating them up in the name of discipline then why should a man not do the exact same thing to you or don't you people feel like you also need some discipline too?

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Olugbenger(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
AncientJerk: when i was young i used to think i would never beat a woman or manhandle her.... until i grew older and wiser and understood certain things. a woman who slaps you is trying to exert physical dominance over you and with that knowledge i have now become an equal opportunities employer grin if you slap me, rest assured you will get it back with interest.... whether you are male or female. in fact i would particularly enjoy beating up any woman who tries to slap me first just because she has demonstrated excessive and insufferable stupidity by thinking her gender would grant her immunity. the shock on her face when she realizes her error would be priceless.

as an aside, i just gotta say this whole don't beat women issue coming from nigerians is the height of hypocrisy. nigerian women are experts at battering tiny little children at the slightest excuse.... children are the most defenseless creatures on earth!!! so if you as women can take advantage of them by beating them up in the name of discipline then why should a man not do the exact same thing to you or don't you people feel like you also need some discipline too?
I endorse this.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Shedysworld(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
I witnessed this. I came out from a restaurant where i had gone to fill up my tank near Port Harcourt Refinery when i saw a tall lanky man step out of his Murano SUV and went to buy fruits from a lady seller. It wasnt long when a Camry car screeched to a halt and out came this woman in a jiffy. She walked up to this man and started decorating his face with beautiful slaps that you can hear the sound about half kilometer away. When she was done with the slaps, she grabbed the poor fellow by the collar of his shirt and was shaking the man's head violently as she kept shouting, "i warned you never to step out of your office didnt i? Now two out of the four boys i told to monitor and report ur movement called me". As she was busy shaking the man's head, i felt that his skull might fall off his thin neck any moment and so i went to beg her to let go. I told her that since she did not slap his life away, let her not choke his life away also. Soon enough, other people that witnessed the scene soon joined me in begging this woman that soon, we formed a large committee of beggers!! The woman looked at me all of a sudden and told the man, (who we later learnt is her husband) i am leaving you because of this oga. Else i would have disgraced you. I told her to pls have mercy on my fellow man and wondered what other disgrace she has in mind that is worse than what we were seeing. She ordered the man to enter his car and go back to the office. The man gently walked to his car and drove off with the wife following behind. When they had gone, we kept wondering what could have gone wrong as to warrant that kind of public disgrace. Some women were saying that the man must be under some sort of spell or charm. 80 percent or even more of the women were saying that if they were to be that man, they could have BEATEN THE MADNESS OUT OF THAT WOMAN. Why must she assault her hubby publicly. THIS IS STRICTLY THE FEMALE FOLK SPEAKING THEIR MINDS!! But in truth, i am still wondering what could have turned a man to such docility

Copied from Ndi igbo facebook

So according to ladies here (NL) what this guy did is what u endorse?
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
^
I wouldn't wish such a guy on my worst enemy
A wimp?..Hell No,dat guy is a disgrace to team testosterone
D only reasonable explanation for dis guys ineptitude is this:She don wash give am for food...
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Chomzy19(f): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
My Gawd!!! Imagine a working class guy (a lawyer I assume if it was court processes he went to serve) coming back wit his suit or watever working attire he is on n then on d roadside starts fighting or is it beating up a roadside recharge card seller(even if it ws a man) Hey!!! Some people are so shameless oo, Going to schl does nt mean smone is educated ooo, Ur silly friend brought himself down even lower than d recharge card seller.. So what is d difference btw ur educated friend n d recharge card seller? Chei!!! Graduates!! So as I dey nw I go cm follow recharge card seller dey exchange words sef talk more fight? There is a reason Y silence is d Best ans to a Fool... Adighi adi abuo ayi Ara

4 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by jadoremoib: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Chomzy19: My Gawd!!! Imagine a working class guy (a lawyer I assume if it was court processes he went to serve) coming back wit his suit or watever working attire he is on n then on d roadside starts fighting or is it beating up a roadside recharge card seller(even if it ws a man) Hey!!! Some people are so shameless oo, Going to schl does nt mean smone is educated ooo, Ur silly friend brought himself down even lower than d recharge card seller.. So what is d difference btw ur educated friend n d recharge card seller? Chei!!! Graduates!! So as I dey nw I go cm follow recharge card seller dey exchange words sef talk more fight? There is a reason Y silence is d Best ans to a Fool... Adighi adi abuo ayi Ara

On point
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Chomzy19: My Gawd!!! Imagine a working class guy (a lawyer I assume if it was court processes he went to serve) coming back wit his suit or watever working attire he is on n then on d roadside starts fighting or is it beating up a roadside recharge card seller(even if it ws a man) Hey!!! Some people are so shameless oo, Going to schl does nt mean smone is educated ooo, Ur silly friend brought himself down even lower than d recharge card seller.. So what is d difference btw ur educated friend n d recharge card seller? Chei!!! Graduates!! So as I dey nw I go cm follow recharge card seller dey exchange words sef talk more fight? There is a reason Y silence is d Best ans to a Fool... Adighi adi abuo ayi Ara
You stay in anambra?
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Annie2gud(f): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Few Days aback,i went to pick my husband,when He breeze into the country,lo and behold,i saw a certain dark dude,handsome to a fault,mehn the way the guy rushed outta his car,i knew all was not well.the guy went to his passenger side,and was draggin this pretty lady out.the lady was adamant.the guy was really possessed with anger.the next thing,The guy Did was...picked the lady's shoe and on the spot,use one big stone to condemn it.i was like wtf.trust asabarians,some guys came,and were pacifyin the guy to mellow down.honestly,the lady was so embarrass.only God,knows what she might hav done to him.to be candid,i had this feelin to just lambast him,but i had to respect oga and comport my self.we drove off,cus we cudnt stand it.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Annie2gud(f): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
@sheddy's.there are three things involve.(1)its Either the man is a sissy.(2)Maybe he must be workin under the wife's fada coy...or finally,he has been Mumu-fied with Means.but the woman went too far.that is called husband abuse.the man shud press for charges.damn.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Shedysworld(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Annie2gud: @sheddy's.there are three things involve.(1)its Either the man is a sissy.(2)Maybe he must be workin under the wife's fada coy...or finally,he has been Mumu-fied with Means.but the woman went too far.that is called husband abuse.the man shud press for charges.damn.

Lol @that is called husband abuse.
Annie no kill me abeg
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Damstarr(f): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kslib: I think most females use the 'Never slap/beat a female' line to their advantage! And i find it annoying..

Well, personally, I can never slap a woman but a B.itch, hell ya!! There is a difference between a woman and a b.itch..

I think that recharge card lady kinda falls into the b.itch category!!
u r actually making sense nd i lyk d way u think.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 23, 2013
I see guys who beat ladies as cowards.Silence is the best answer for a f.ooool!
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by UyiIredia(m): 1:04am On Nov 23, 2013
lynpetra: I see guys who beat ladies as cowards.Silence is the best answer for a f.ooool!

Not all of the missus_ mmmnn ! mmmnn !_not all of them.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Chomzy19(f): 3:57am On Nov 23, 2013
chris_villa:
You stay in anambra?
no, i'm from there tho. y do u ask?
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Tonalphs(f): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Baybe: If she attacks you verbally, defend yourself verbally tongue

You can go physical on her only if she attacks you with a dangerous weapon (gun, knife) undecided
i fink beatn ha isnt al dat gud enof but she desevd it 4 insultin hs mom n guys dont ususaly take shii lyk dat n d guy wud av walked away if she had insulted him outside hs mom becos u cant find a real man exchangin words wit a lady; dey usualy walk away.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Not all of the missus_ mmmnn ! mmmnn !_not all of them.
Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of them that hits women are cowards.No levels.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by dinachi(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2013
Gurls are smart, damn!
Their definition of a real man:
1, Any mugu man that caters to all their whims and caprices
2, Any man that they can insult, slap around and spit on without any reaction is the ultimate real man.
3, Any man that can die for them while they enjoy his memory few minutes later in another guys/girls arms with a chilled bottle of coke.

Note: if you refuse to do any of the above then you are not a real man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Tonalphs:
i fink beatn ha isnt al dat gud enof but she desevd it 4 insultin hs mom n guys dont ususaly take shii lyk dat n d guy wud av walked away if she had insulted him outside hs mom becos u cant find a real man exchangin words wit a lady; dey usualy walk away.
You are totally wrong!!!Look if Nigerians should start hitting those who insults people's mothers,that means no body go seperate fight na.The best thing to do is never to come down to a f.oool's level,take a walk,and leave d biiitch!!That's tolerance,it doesn't make u a f.pool,but a rational human being.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by dinachi(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2013
How about, any woman who insults or slaps a man is not a real woman!
Real women don't insult or assault men!
Real women die for their men!
Real women do not beat a man!

3 Likes

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Annie2gud(f): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2013
Some Men nayurally love Beating women.its just in dia Gene.And The type of Home they came from.imagine ur comin from a HOME,where ur father Beat ur mum to a litmus state.You tend to be violent.you cant escape it.you re prone to be Angered Easily....then when they go into relationships......Uh lala lala....na there dia hidden beatin B.sc talent go show face.what am tryin to say is....Some men,Beatin women is dia Hobby.it gives them JOY.and that z what i call a SADIST.if you gat anger issue...go rehabilitate urself.women re unique..we are the weaker vessels.Pamper us...but dont Abuse us.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2013
dinachi: How about, any woman who insults or

slaps a man is not a real woman!
Real women don't insult or assault men!
Real women die for their men!
Real women do not beat a man!
cheesy grin.
Eeee,eeee na wa o.You guys shud tolerate na.Na for mouth our power dey cry cry grin

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2013
Annie2gud: Some Men nayurally love Beating women.its just in dia Gene.And The type of Home they came from.imagine ur comin from a HOME,where ur father Beat ur mum to a litmus state.You tend to be violent.you cant escape it.you re prone to be Angered Easily....then when they go into relationships......Uh lala lala....na there dia hidden beatin B.sc talent go show face.what am tryin to say is....Some men,Beatin women is dia Hobby.it gives them JOY.and that z what i call a SADIST.if you gat anger issue...go rehabilitate urself.women re unique..we are the weaker vessels.Pamper us...but dont Abuse us.
WORD!!!But some gurlls fit bring out the monster in a man ooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Guy Exposes Conversation Of A Lady Who Asked Him To Pay #40K For Sex. / I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? / Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.