Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) (4787 Views)

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by EejaNla01(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2013
dinachi: Gurls are smart, damn!
Their definition of a real man:
1, Any mugu man that caters to all their whims and caprices
2, Any man that they can insult, slap around and spit on without any reaction is the ultimate real man.
3, Any man that can die for them while they enjoy his memory few minutes later in another guys/girls arms with a chilled bottle of coke.

Note: if you refuse to do any of the above then you are not a real man grin grin grin
cheesy grin Funny!
Its very simple,I don't know why some ladies are adamant on insulting/provoking a Man,just like vicky ro has said,don't look for wahala and start saying your a woman I'm free to insult/slap do anything I like because I'm a woman...Men respect and treat women like egg,Ladies also behave well 50- 50 shikena.

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Chomzy19: no, i'm from there tho. y do u ask?
Your intonation
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Zags001: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
If a lady attacks yu, defending yourself is legal

Bt slapping her is highly disproportionate to her verbal attack naaa undecided

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
If a lady attacks yu, defending yourself is legal
Perfect.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Annie2gud: Look@them...happy abt dia beating feats.Any Guy that tries that,on my sister eeh,i ll make sure,he wont sit with his mould(anus)for five years.I Aint kidding.
You go know say karki no be leather.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Chomzy19(f): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
chris_villa:
Your intonation
Lolz... Intonation frm typing??

1 Like

Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chomzy19: Lolz... Intonation frm typing??
Yeap...the Igbo you wrote
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Valon4ego(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Normally, I would keep quiet or walk away, but e get as e go reach, na slapping things
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
If you cant tolerate. Then u aint man enough. I pray ur wifey or girlfriend doesn't read this.
Foxy_Flow: Me... Some women really need beatings to keep them in place. Forget about "never touch a lady thing". I go so mend you eh, you go understand why them call you the weaker sex.

Call me whatever, but damn, so women can be so annoying grin grin
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lwkmd, you hit him,twice, he doubles it. Funny sha.
Flytefalls: Fair game grin.

My fiancé doesn't do pillow fights like the movies, I get what I give cry angry

[size=3pt]Violence is does not solve problems kids[/size]
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Judging from what you just said, you be lawyer....

Lol. Ever seen a man that slaps you and commands you to keep quiet at the same time undecided

Power of a man, I once slapped a gurl and ordered her to keep quite
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
if your younger sister is married and she insults you, correct her and see what her husband will do to you

No wonder pple insult you on every tread
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
If nah gu¥ slap me and i no slap ma ovvn back make i knovv vvh¥, but if nah babe abeg i go free am o, cos i don slap gu¥ b4 purse begin comot 4rm em ear, then imagine me using that kind of hand on a girl, nah 2 kill person pikin be that nah.

I ll rather just lock up, there are other vva¥s to punish a vvoman rather than hit her besides i dont foolishl¥ put maself in a situation or e><change vvords vvith them, i hate insults so i avoid it like mad be u a gu¥ or girl.
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by wiilly02(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Annie2gud: @flow..not really.Had an expirience back in the days,when i was stil naive.the sackRag was@fault,but voila..I felt the slap.i just smiled,packaged my pride and left.i waited like a month.after the guy has finished boasting.my elder bros,by Name brown,mobilised mopols,and army,mehn the beatin no be here o.the guy was frogged jump around the entire neiborhood.strip nak..ed,and and i had to slap him back.that incidence,led the guy packin away from the environment.he was publicely flogged on his buttocks.daz it.now i'm wiser and And grown now.mehn no Baga can try such with me.u ll surely rot in jail.
BEWARE this girl!!!

She has a black heart
Re: When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Money Soldier: If nah gu¥ slap me and i no slap ma ovvn back make i knovv vvh¥, but if nah babe abeg i go free am o, cos i don slap gu¥ b4 purse begin comot 4rm em ear, then imagine me using that kind of hand on a girl, nah 2 kill person pikin be that nah.

I ll rather just lock up, there are other vva¥s to punish a vvoman rather than hit her besides i dont foolishl¥ put maself in a situation or e><change vvords vvith them, i hate insults so i avoid it like mad be u a gu¥ or girl.

Oh boy!Continue to maintain your cool biko.I don receive SLAP wey keep me for anointing for like a minute. cry cry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twins Impregnated By The Same Man! Man Expresses Shock! / Love Text Messages / That Day They Blessed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.