Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? (7183 Views)

Our Next Generation, Ladies Become Grooms And Men Become The Brides!!!! / Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

Ok maybe na me do mistake.  grin I'm sure she's not telling her friend about Oga's yekini.

no,not size haba!
una don come.
we just talk of how good they are and how to make it even gooder since my friend is as romantic as myself.
We love to be loved.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by 4Play(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

no,not size haba!
una don come.
we just talk of how good they are and how to make it even gooder since my friend is as romantic as myself.
We love to be loved.

It is a slippery slope. Once you start talking about performance,size becomes an issue. This is an abominable act,queenisha. What is this world coming to? sad
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
4 Play:

Imagine my wife discussing my sexual performance with her friend.  shocked Abomination!!!

i feel u my brother,i can imagine my hubby telling his best friend how good i am on bed,d shame sef too much for me,cos anytime d friend sees me,he will def remember wat my hubby told him,i go just die of shame

onyinye2:

that just seems weird and awkward. i mean what kind of conversation would that be. "Oh husband is so great in bed. He knows all the rights spots to touch me in and everything". yeah couldn't do it. and besides i feel that is a bit disrespectful[b]. what goes on between a husband and wife should stay between a husband and his wife.[/b]

especially d bedroom part

how will i even feel wen my husband goes out to tell his friend dat jennykadry is damn too hot in bed?goshhhhhhhhhh its embarassing ooooo embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2008
4 Play:

Imagine my wife discussing my sexual performance with her friend. shocked Abomination!!!

If she has a best friend like I do, you better believe it, that discussion will surface once in a while but of course the good performances only so don't worry.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by KarmaMod(f): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

We love to be loved.

Dont mind them osisi. If you dont do certain things, they'll be the first ones to say its cos you didnt wanna learn. Now you're learning from a very good friend and they are still whining. abegi no mind them

Btw we already know who DIDNT keep the promise tongue
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by sistawoman: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2008
I would be so embarrassed to show my face around his friends if i knew this was going on.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by KarmaMod(f): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lady J:

i feel u my brother,i can imagine my hubby telling his best friend how good i am on bed,d shame sef too much for me,because anytime d friend sees me,he will def remember what my hubby told him,i go just die of sham

Those that should be embarrassed as those who are NOT good in bed with their hubbies

Be flattered if his friend is jealous of your husband tongue
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Dont mind them osisi. If you don't do certain things, they'll be the first ones to say its because you didnt want to learn. Now you're learning from a very good friend and they are still whining. abegi no mind them

Btw we already know who DIDNT keep the promise tongue

See me O
I was thinking this was abnormal.
If I was ever in trouble and asked to make 2 phone calls one will be to Mr Q and the other will be to her.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
to the promise part
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Those that should be embarrassed as those who are NOT good in bed with their hubbies

Be flattered if the friend is jealous of the husband  tongue

mba toyin ,its not always like that

infact d fact that d guy is telling them how good his wife is,and how well she manages her sexual positions can be so  lipsrsealed

flattered ke,even if im not good(which God knows on this planet earth than im very good @ d thing) ,why should he discuss watever that's got to do wt our sexual life wt his friend
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by 4Play(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2008
Just wanted to put Nwando in a bit of a tight spot explaining herself.  grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by onyinye2(f): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Be flattered if his friend is jealous of your husband  tongue

that is just sick. i would never want that kind of attention from my husband's friend. that is just super gross. certain things need to stay between yal two and everyone should never ever ever find out.

Queenisha:

We love to be loved.

no way in the world would i even bring up such things. i dont wanna know what you do behind closed doors and i sure aint telling what i do. somethings need to be left on hush mouth.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by sistawoman: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Be flattered if his friend is jealous of your husband tongue

My husband told me that if i was his girlfriend then yes he would discuss this with his best friend but because I am his wife he could never ever discuss with his best friend what we do in the bedroom that this talk is disrespectful to me.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by chinesedoll(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
Any man that cheats on his, has disrespected her
d one that pisses me off are, men who cheat around their wives

can u imagine i was at a bachelors eve
and a friend to the groom was asking me out
old man like that, the painful tin was his wife was around
if u heear d kain tin wey dey commot from this old man mouth
i was really pissed, nd this same men if u see where them dey talk 2 their wives. . , . ,
its really a pitiful thing
may God help them
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by KarmaMod(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lol you really think he's GONNA tell YOU if he's discussing you with his friends?

Can women be any more naive?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2008
no people please don't misunderstand me this is all in good humor.
A conversation may go something like

Queenisha; ah ah the babe how come I'm calling and no response,I hope oga is not killing you this weekend

My friend; For where ? the man is mad at me and frowning all over the place

Queenisha: ah ah Ify you know what to do now,it will only cost a few wild ones and he's back in order

My friend[/b]Is it only wild ones, this one calls for a couple of mouthfulls too,you know how these Igbo men are.

[b]Queenisha
Are you telling me ?please let him take it easy before he chokes you to death

LOL LOL LOL
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by chinesedoll(f): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
or u can imagine a man cheatin on his wife
with a neighbour, how bad can it get
do tink dat girl wld respect his wife?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by sistawoman: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lol you really think he's GONNA tell YOU if he's discussing you with his friends?

Can women be any more naive?

I asked him and he told me no.  how is that naive.  This is called trust one of the foundation stones of a marriage.  W/O it I cant have a successful marriage.  Until such time that he proves himself to be untrustworthy then I will continue to take him at his word and not changelle everything he says.

I believe everything done in the dark comes to the light and I dont have to wonder if what he says is true as he has given me no reason not to trust him.

Some Nigerian men are good, not all are liers, cheaters and backstabbers.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2008
4 Play:

Just wanted to put Nwando in a bit of a tight spot explaining herself. grin

It's called girl talk.
men shouldn't be discussing their wives with fellow men that's just nasty and unmanlike
But ladies are allowed to ask friends for tips if needed.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by onyinye2(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha, im sorry but maybe im more modest about certain things. cause i knew if i was married, i would never even allow the topic to even come about. i just believe that what goes on between a married couple should stay with them. by disclosing your relations between you and your spose to a friend, i don't know but it just seems very disrespectful.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

It's called girl talk.
men shouldn't be discussing their wives with fellow men that's just nasty and unmanlike
But ladies are allowed to ask friends for tips if needed.

d reverse is d case for me oooo,they ask me for tips but i dont ask grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lady J:

d reverse is d case for me oooo,they ask me for tips but i don't ask grin

bad girl.
You know I've been a born again Christian since my teens
I was basically naive about a lot of things
I'll start a thread that'll shock you all.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

bad girl.
You know I've been a born again Christian since my teens
I was basically naive about a lot of things

my dear ive been a born again too,imagine my father used to be in d choir,(only when he's around ooo) so he was always pursuing us wt cane ,that we must go to church, so we were brought up as born again christians,so osisi forget my crace person character for forum oooo,if them bring prayer i sabi pray for 5 hours i no dey tire grin cheesy

but as i take know all this things i swear i no know,maybe its because i read too many books in dpast ,books about love,romance,marriage,sex and so on,that was how i learnt d things i know today
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
sistawoman:

My husband told me that if i was his girlfriend then yes he would discuss this with his best friend but because I am his wife he could never ever discuss with his best friend what we do in the bedroom that this talk is disrespectful to me.

Even with a stable girlfriend there are certain discussions that are offlimits. I wouldnt be telling my friends how good of a kisser she is, let no one sneak behind my back to "try things for himself". Even my brothers sef i wont trust with my wife . . . bodi no be firewood.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by KarmaMod(f): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

no people please don't misunderstand me this is all in good humor.
A conversation may go something like

Queenisha; ah ah the babe how come I'm calling and no response,I hope oga is not killing you this weekend

My friend; For where ? the man is mad at me and frowning all over the place

Queenisha: ah ah Ify you know what to do now,it will only cost a few wild ones and he's back in order

My friend[/b]Is it only wild ones, this one calls for a couple of mouthfulls too,you know how these Igbo men are.

[b]Queenisha
Are you telling me ?please let him take it easy before he chokes you to death

grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by chinesedoll(f): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

Even with a stable girlfriend there are certain discussions that are offlimits. I wouldnt be telling my friends how good of a kisser she is, let no one sneak behind my back to "try things for himself". Even my brothers sef i wont trust with my wife . . . bodi no be firewood.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by albridge(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2008
The monster thing happens with men and women. not all men are monsters and not all women are saints.

Meet Nigerian singles here http://something4singles.com, make friends and connect!
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Leilah(f): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2008
ITS ALL ABOUT OPPORTUINITY. MIND YOUR MARRIAGE, BE ON YOUR GAURD, I DONT' MEAN BE OVER POSSESSIVE OF YOUR HUSBANDS BUT FOR HEAVENS SAKE BE VIGILENT.

I PERSONALLY KNOW OF FOUR CASES HERE IN IRELAND WHERE A NIGERIAN MAN HAS CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, TWO OF THESE CASES THE MISTRESSES (ONE AFRICAN AND ONE WHITE MISTRESS) BECAME PREGNANT BUT THOSE MARRIAGES ARE STILL TOGETHER. ACTUALLY ALL THE MARRIAGES ARE STILL TOGETHER lipsrsealed

I KNOW OF ONE CASE WHERE AN IRISHMAN GOT A GIRL PREGNANT ON A ONE NIGHT STAND AND HIS WIFE ALSO FORGAVE HIM. THERE ARE OTHER CASES WHERE THE MAN WAS NOT FORGIVEN.

DONT KNOW WHAT ITS ACTUALLY LIKE TO BE IN THAT POSITION AS THANKFULLY MY HUSBAND HAS NEVER CHEATED IN THE SIX YEARS WE ARE TOGETHER. IF I WAS IN THAT POSITION, I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by spikedcylinder: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
Leilah:

ITS ALL ABOUT OPPORTUINITY. MIND YOUR MARRIAGE, BE ON YOUR GAURD, I DONT' MEAN BE OVER POSSESSIVE OF YOUR HUSBANDS BUT FOR HEAVENS SAKE BE VIGILENT.

I PERSONALLY KNOW OF FOUR CASES HERE IN IRELAND WHERE A NIGERIAN MAN HAS CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, TWO OF THESE CASES THE MISTRESSES (ONE AFRICAN AND ONE WHITE MISTRESS) BECAME PREGNANT BUT THOSE MARRIAGES ARE STILL TOGETHER. ACTUALLY ALL THE MARRIAGES ARE STILL TOGETHER lipsrsealed

I KNOW OF ONE CASE WHERE AN IRISHMAN GOT A GIRL PREGNANT ON A ONE NIGHT STAND AND HIS WIFE ALSO FORGAVE HIM. THERE ARE OTHER CASES WHERE THE MAN WAS NOT FORGIVEN.

DONT KNOW WHAT ITS ACTUALLY LIKE TO BE IN THAT POSITION AS THANKFULLY MY HUSBAND HAS NEVER CHEATED IN THE SIX YEARS WE ARE TOGETHER. IF I WAS IN THAT POSITION, I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO.

Hmmn. . . .
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2008
Leilah:

ekwu la ngwa!!
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Hmmn. . . .

Hmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn . . . . . . . . . . tongue grin tongue
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Hmmn. . . .
hmmmnn also sha, you never know lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
Leilah:

@ Spiked & ibukun!

That's what my long hmmmmmnn is for, yours' were not long enough jare!! tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Far. . .I Just Called To Say Hello And See How You Were Doing! / 13 Types Of Pen!ses You May Come Across In Bed / My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.