Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? (7170 Views)

Our Next Generation, Ladies Become Grooms And Men Become The Brides!!!! / Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by tpia: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2008
smooooooth:

why are women giving themselves headache about what a man does outside, they shld be glad they finally got him to marry them,besides men stay active longer then women, so they shld concentrate on the kids and developing their lives than who is the next sweet 16 their husband is seeing, because he may just be doing that to stay alive. doesnt mean he no longer loves his wife.

in some cultures even till now, women encourage their husband to get a concubine, because they knw they can't keep up with his strength any longer.

now you are hitting the nail on the head.

This is the kind of attitude this thread is about.

Its not good when its common to a majority of men.

Marriage requires hard work and commitment on both sides, not just from the woman alone. undecided

whitelexi:

I still stand strong in my belief sha, a wife's failures open the door to another woman's prolificacy.

so what does the man's failures do? Nothing?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
smooooooth:

why are women giving themselves headache about what a man does outside, they shld be glad they finally got him to marry them,[/b]besides men stay active longer then women, so they shld concentrate on the kids and developing their lives than who is the next sweet 16 their husband is seeing, [b]because he may just be doing that to stay alive. doesnt mean he no longer loves his wife.
in some cultures even till now, women encourage their husband to get a concubine, because they knw they can't keep up with his strength any longer.

wat planet r u from?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lady J:

what planet r u from?
i wonder o lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by smooooooth: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Please pass along the same asinine message to your daughters, smooth

No point in anyone taking your words seriously anymore. Apparently you are Nairaland's jester placed here by Seun.

good to know the truth sounds like a joke to you, laugh all u can now, cos when u married, the tears starts coming down, cos when the truth was being said, u didnt prepare for it, cos it was jesting to you.

and i personally take your post as an insult, draw the jester thing back, cos u people try to get some1 angry all the time, we are suppose to share our views, abi?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2008
smooooooth:

good to know the truth sounds like a joke to you, laugh all u can now, because when u married, the tears starts coming down, because when the truth was being said, u didnt prepare for it, because it was jesting to you.

and i personally take your post as an insult, draw the jester thing back, because u people try to get someone angry all the time, we are suppose to share our views, abi?

abeg go sidon for dorty lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by HCH3COO: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2008
The man's failures will send him into financial decapitation  grin .
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2008
I'm surprised Hannibal is not on this thread
watch him zoom in as soon he hears his name.
that boy is a man winch grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by smooooooth: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lady J:

what planet r u from?

i guess i shld be asking u all that question, seeing that what i am saying is common where i exist, just u all wont accept the same fate thats gonna befall u all.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2008
smooooooth:

i guess i shld be asking u all that question, seeing that what i am saying is common where i exist, just u all wont accept the same fate thats going to befall u all.

u still hven't answered my question

wat planet r u from?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by HCH3COO: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2008
See as this yeye woman single out naija men like this.  if to say na naija women one man bin call monster you go see naija women with attitude nwa begin abuse am.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Gamine(f): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2008
e don happun

Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by smooooooth: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2008
come u all tell that stupid slowpoke to swallow he statement that my post is asinine and i'm a jester,b4 i spoil this thread for una o. wetin dey bring that nonsense, small pikin go just use the first grammer them teach for me. rubbish.

Lady J, na planet earth i dey, where u dey?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2008
smooooooth:

come u all tell that stupid slowpoke to swallow he statement that my post is asinine and i'm a jester,before i spoil this thread for una o. wetin dey bring that nonsense, small pikin go just use the first grammer them teach for me. rubbish.

ah ah
scatter the thread na
see this one grin
na today people begin scatter thread ?
kpata kpata they lock the thread ban a few
names change lipsrsealed
haba!
na today we begin see awusa with dagger abi bow and arrow? wink
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
smooooooth:

come u all tell that stupid slowpoke to swallow he statement that my post is asinine and i'm a jester,before i spoil this thread for una o. wetin dey bring that nonsense, small pikin go just use the first grammer them teach for me. rubbish.

ok,i still doubt sha
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by KarmaMod(f): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lmao are you minding him osisi?

Seun's personal clown grin Didirin.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by sistawoman: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2008
I have not read through all of the posts yet but i wanted to share this:

One of my closest friends is married to a Nigerian but the marriage was set up.  So she was not to have any relations as he still lives with his orginal wife at home who he divorced a year ago to marry this girl for you know what.

Well they started sleeping together and when she asked him why is it that he is cheating on his wife his response to her was that he was legally married to her and divorced to his wife therefore he was sleeping with his jr wife and not cheating on his sr wife.

My question is, is this how men really justify cheating?  What if the first wife finds out will my girlfriend be in serious trouble or do Nigerian women expect this when thier husbands divorce them and re-marry for paper?  Also are they still married in Nigeria still?  Does a divorce done in the states make them divorced in Nigeria?

I feel really bad for his first wife and really think that my gf should not be sleeping with him.  But it is her life and she thinks he likes her, but I keep telling her he cant.  he is still sleeping and living with his first wife and he just comes to her to Bleep and leave but she wont listen to me maybe she will listen if i send her some of the messages recieved from yall.  

How do i get thru to this girl and let her know that what she is doing is really really wrong?  He will never love her like he does his Nigerian wife no matter what she does.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by smooooooth: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2008
but why the ladies like they come here form one community like mallams, to bash and trash the male folks everytime, each person go just come here pour her anger and frustration wey her BF curse ontop gentlemen for the land. haba, abeg, u all stop am jare. and be real. men are bad, men are bad, but the same una, after posting go run go una BF house go hang legs for ceiling. shior.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2008
Sistawoman its easy to diagnose your scenario:

1. Your friend has no self esteem - if not u wont be with a man who's married.
2. The man in question has not moral inclination - hence he will sleep with his housegirl if possible.

Put those two together and u'll get 2 confused individuals who absolutely have no shame.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Gamine(f): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2008
My Dad did not become a monster

My Husband will not become a monster

AMEN SOMEBODY!!!!
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2008
Gamine:

My Dad did not become a monster

My Husband will not become a monster

AMEN SOMEBODY!!!!

Amen!
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by sistawoman: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

Sistawoman its easy to diagnose your scenario:

1. Your friend has no self esteem - if not u wont be with a man who's married.
2. The man in question has not moral inclination - hence he will sleep with his housegirl if possible.

Put those two together and u'll get 2 confused individuals who absolutely have no shame.

I agree that her self esteem is shot.  She has been in one bad relationship after another and along came this man, who took her out a few times and next thing i know they are sleeping together and now she says he wont let her see anyone else, I think that takes a lot of guts for him to say that and for her to agree to that.

How do i help her to see this is bad and she needs to stop this shit?  He is feeding her all kinds of shit about how much he loves her but he is still referring to the other wife as his wife even when he talks to others like me and my husband.  She does not understand the language and my husband tells me everything, or most things they say to each other.

I just dont understand how she could put up with this?  The men will say to her you are so kind to _____ and he likes how kind  you are, thanks for all your help.  This should be a clue when the 3 years are up she is done for.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Persona82(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2008
but why the ladies like they come here form one community like mallams, to bash and trash the male folks everytime, each person go just come here pour her anger and frustration wey her BF curse ontop gentlemen for the land. haba, abeg, u all stop am jare. and be real. men are bad, men are bad, but the same una, after posting go run go una BF house go hang legs for ceiling. shior.

I tire o.

No marry na. shey dat 1 go be solution for una

Not constructive
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2008
sistawoman:

I have not read through all of the posts yet but i wanted to share this:

One of my closest friends is married to a Nigerian but the marriage was set up.   So she was not to have any relations as he still lives with his orginal wife at home who he divorced a year ago to marry this girl for you know what.

Well they started sleeping together and when she asked him why is it that he is cheating on his wife his response to her was that he was legally married to her and divorced to his wife therefore he was sleeping with his jr wife and not cheating on his sr wife.

My question is, is this how men really justify cheating?  What if the first wife finds out will my girlfriend be in serious trouble or do Nigerian women expect this when their husbands divorce them and re-marry for paper?  Also are they still married in Nigeria still?  Does a divorce done in the states make them divorced in Nigeria?

I feel really bad for his first wife and really think that my girlfriend should not be sleeping with him.  But it is her life and she thinks he likes her, but I keep telling her he can't.  he is still sleeping and living with his first wife and he just comes to her to mess and leave but she wont listen to me maybe she will listen if i send her some of the messages recieved from yall.  

How do i get through to this girl and let her know that what she is doing is really really wrong?  He will never love her like he does his Nigerian wife no matter what she does.

A divorce in America is valid in Nigeria.
The man is a fool.
First off divorcing his real wife for the sake of green card already places him in a lower rung of the ladder in my books.
I don't expect much from such an individual.
Your friend on the other hand knows the marriage is not a loving one but  an illegal temp arrangement.
Most likely she's being paid for her services as a provider (from stories I've heard) so her sleeping with the man makes her a cheap LovePeddler.
What woman with good self worth will knowingly be sleeping with a married man who breezes in when he needs to change diet.
She is just being used as a mere private part and sadly she doesn't even know it.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by smooooooth: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
sistawoman:

I agree that her self esteem is shot.  She has been in one bad relationship after another and along came this man, who took her out a few times and next thing i know they are sleeping together and now she says he wont let her see anyone else, I think that takes a lot of guts for him to say that and for her to agree to that.

How do i help her to see this is bad and she needs to stop this shit?  He is feeding her all kinds of shit about how much he loves her but he is still referring to the other wife as his wife even when he talks to others like me and my husband.  She does not understand the language and my husband tells me everything, or most things they say to each other.

I just don't understand how she could put up with this?  The men will say to her you are so kind to _____ and he likes how kind  you are, thanks for all your help.  This should be a clue when the 3 years are up she is done for.

hey,i understand, but dnt intefere in their relationship, berra she discovers things her self, blive once u try to advice someone thats lost u may end up being an enemy.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2008
sistawoman:

I agree that her self esteem is shot. She has been in one bad relationship after another and along came this man, who took her out a few times and next thing i know they are sleeping together and now she says he wont let her see anyone else, I think that takes a lot of guts for him to say that and for her to agree to that.

How do i help her to see this is bad and she needs to stop this shit? He is feeding her all kinds of shit about how much he loves her but he is still referring to the other wife as his wife even when he talks to others like me and my husband. She does not understand the language and my husband tells me everything, or most things they say to each other.

I just don't understand how she could put up with this? The men will say to her you are so kind to _____ and he likes how kind you are, thanks for all your help. This should be a clue when the 3 years are up she is done for.

That your friend will sleep with monkey sef if care is not taken.
You better be careful taking food from her hands grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by sistawoman: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2008
I dont understand how the wife does not know. She has met the wife only once I fear his wife is going to come after her. The wife is older in her 40's but are Nigerian women like that. Will the wife come after my gf if she finds out? Or because her husbands papers are at risk will she sit by and allow this woman to sleep with her man?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by chamotex(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2008
;d ;d
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by smooooooth: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
sistawoman:

I don't understand how the wife does not know. She has met the wife only once I fear his wife is going to come after her. The wife is older in her 40's but are Nigerian women like that. Will the wife come after my girlfriend if she finds out? Or because her husbands papers are at risk will she sit by and allow this woman to sleep with her man?

right after the man gets his papers, then u will know a real 9ja woman.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
sistawoman:

I don't understand how the wife does not know. She has met the wife only once I fear his wife is going to come after her. The wife is older in her 40's but are Nigerian women like that. Will the wife come after my girlfriend if she finds out? Or because her husbands papers are at risk will she sit by and allow this woman to sleep with her man?

If she agreed to the divorce deal, I'm sure she'll just endure the cheatings.
I pity that man.
Your friend may do a 180 when the divorce time comes if she loves the man.
women have been known to use sharp finger nails and poke holes in the condom.
and that would suit him right.
I've heard stories like that.
Then the whole thing becomes one big messy and rotten pot of gumbo
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by SOJ(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
@
sistawoman:

I don't understand how the wife does not know.  She has met the wife only once I fear his wife is going to come after her.  The wife is older in her 40's but are Nigerian women like that.  Will the wife come after my girlfriend if she finds out?  Or because her husbands papers are at risk will she sit by and allow this woman to sleep with her man?

This is very simple: the chap is simply using the babe;he's not a monster only an opportunist, an opportunity he would take anywhere else if it presents itself.
Simply tell ur girlfriend to stop making herself a poke hole.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2008
SOJ:

@
This is very simple: the chap is simply using the babe;he's not a monster only an opportunist, an opportunity he would take anywhere else if it presents itself.
Simply tell your girlfriend to stop making herself a poke hole.

The next phase is that the women will drop a Queenisha and a Shaquille as fruits of his labor and they are bound for life and the Nigerian wife is screwed for life with endless finances going that way.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by sistajay(f): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ sistawoman

Be there for your friend when it all goes horribly wrong, she will be HISTORY, when he gets his papers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Tosyne2much Dating Farano? My Romance Section Folks. / Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) / Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.