Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? (7187 Views)

Our Next Generation, Ladies Become Grooms And Men Become The Brides!!!! / Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
dyabman:

@Ibikaye

what up with the fashionafrica stuff, do u sell cloths or are u a fashion designer?
no, i am just fond of the website
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by spikedcylinder: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

But you guys should chill o!

When men cheat, they don't do it with fellow men now, do they!? tongue tongue tongue

What of all the so called priests that harrass lil' boys? You think they dont have wives?

This reminds me of my mom's friend. She and her husband had been married for close to 30 years. Their last child is my mate. This year, their former househelp gave birth to the man's last child. My mom's friend couldnt take the humiliation. She relocated abroad asap. Still, people heard and they pity her. A totally avoidable shame!
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by dyabman(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
ibkaye:

no, i am just fond of the website

okay dudet. kiss
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by tpia: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
geez.

I think I may have heard about this lady (your friend's mom).

I dont know why there's no consequences attached to someone who just rubbishes a 30 year marriage in such an irresponsible manner. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Gamine(f): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2008
There are consequences.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2008
ibkaye:

sometimes o, it is not impossible lipsrsealed

LOL! You ehn . . .  grin

In any case, that would only account for say . . . 0.001%, and besides, it's not a nigerian phenomenon!! tongue

spikedcylinder:

[b]What of all the so called priests that harrass little' boys? You think they don't have wives? [/b]This reminds me of my mom's friend. She and her husband had been married for close to 30 years. Their last child is my mate. This year, their former househelp gave birth to the man's last child. My mom's friend couldnt take the humiliation. She relocated abroad asap. Still, people heard and they pity her. A totally avoidable shame!

I would think you meant Catholic priests here!? Sorry, they don't marry!! tongue

And you keep hearing these stories, don't you!? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

LOL! You ehn . . . grin

In any case, that would only account for say . . . 0.001%, and besides, it's not a nigerian phenomenon!! tongue

just see yourself, not everything is done out in the open, 0.001% ko tongue
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by spikedcylinder: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

LOL! You ehn . . . grin

I would think you meant Catholic priests here!? Sorry, they don't marry!! tongue

And you keep hearing these stories, don't you!? grin grin grin

No, I did not mean Catholic priests, even my neighbour's goat knows catholic priests dont marry. Feeling smart were you?

Yea, I keep hearing these stories. Dont you? Or you just act like the typical alpha male and turn a deaf ear?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by tpia: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2008
Gamine:

There are consequences.

name them. undecided

besides the wife leaving, what else?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Oscaray: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2008
Anyway, ladies Should take heart cos it has always been the man's world. abi i lie? tongue
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
spikedcylinder:

No, I did not mean Catholic priests, even my neighbour's goat knows catholic priests don't marry. Feeling smart were you?
Yea, I keep hearing these stories. Dont you? Or you just act like the typical alpha male and turn a deaf ear?

I was only second guessing because they (catholic priests) are the ones widely believed to allegedly molest young boys sexually, please don't be offended o! tongue
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
ibkaye:

just see yourself, not everything is done out in the open, 0.001% ko tongue

Oh yeah! Tell me more about it!! grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

Oh yeah! Tell me more about it!! grin
nathing jare nathing tongue
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by spikedcylinder: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

I was only second guessing because they (catholic priests) are the ones widely believed to allegedly molest young boys sexually, please don't be offended o! tongue
None taken!
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2008
ibkaye:

nathing jare nathing tongue

Okay o . . .

BTW, it appears many guys are falling over themselves lately to ask you out, Ibukun! tongue

And you don't even have a pic uploaded! What'll now happen if you upload one!! grin

And besides, what's the secret to all this confusion you're causing on nairaland, incognito, ehn!? grin tongue grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

Okay o . . .

BTW, it appears many guys are falling over themselves lately to ask you out, Ibukun! tongue

And you don't even have a pic uploaded! What'll now happen if you upload one!! grin

And besides, what's the secret to all this confusion you're causing on nairaland, incognito, ehn!? grin tongue grin

meeee? maybe you are talking about another ibukun 

pic ke? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by lucabrasi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2008
@topic
the question should be what the woman does to the man especially a kind,gentle and responsible man to drive him into the arms of another woman, then you ll start to get the answers
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2008
ibkaye:

meeee? maybe you are talking about another ibukun  

pic ke? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Beeni iwo! grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

Beeni iwo! grin
i was not aware of this o, it's just nland

by the way, my pic is often in my profile
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2008
ibkaye:

i was not aware of this o, it's just nland

by the way, my pic is often in my profile

No wonder! That's the secret ehn!! Just seeing your pics for the first time o . . . never had the patience to check all this while!!! grin grin grin

But you really look small o . . . grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

But you really look small o . . . grin[/color]
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

No wonder! That's the secret ehn!! Just seeing your pics for the first time o . . . never had the patience to check all this while!!! grin grin grin

But you really look small o . . . grin

small ke  shocked
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
ibkaye:

small ke shocked
hehe u guys are
really funny grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by mellow(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
Since the day the wisened up
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2008
ibkaye:

small ke shocked

Yes ke! No wonder you're even still a virgin as you've claimed, i mean, no one'll see you and think otherwise! grin tongue
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

Yes ke! No wonder you're even still a virgin as you've claimed, i mean, no one'll see you and think otherwise! grin tongue
nawa o, see this guy, ok i have put another one, im not small o, am atually 26 lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2008
ibkaye:

am atually 26 lipsrsealed
really shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2008
rokiatu:

hehe u guys are
really funny grin

Explaini o jare! grin

ibkaye:

nawa o, see this guy, ok i have put another one, im not small o, am atually 26 lipsrsealed

Na yam! Okay chill, make i check am! sad
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2008
Funny enoughm, with the exception of a late uncle, every single older male member of my family has remained committed to their wives. My parents are going on 27 yrs together now and still as faithful to each other as when they first met.

Depends on which side of the prism you're looking at, i happen to think men are the most faithful pple you could ever meet.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

Funny enoughm, with the exception of a late uncle, every single older male member of my family has remained committed to their wives. My parents are going on 27 years together now and still as faithful to each other as when they first met.
Depends on which side of the prism you're looking at, i happen to think men are the most faithful people you could ever meet.
aww david that is lovely smiley
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by KarmaMod(f): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2008
lucabrasi:

@topic
the question should be what the woman does to the man especially a kind,gentle and responsible man to drive him into the arms of another woman, then you ll start to get the answers

I think guys like you have severe problems. You're so biased it's disgusting. "drive him into another woman's hand". Are you saying men are that weak and feeble that they could be "driven" to do WRONG? What happened to females being the "weaker" sex? Arent men "supposed" to be stronger than us?

If a wife offends the husband, shouldnt he have the knowledge to talk it out with her? or discuss with her family? If nothing else works, GET A DIVORCE. Why humilate your spouse because she supposedly "drove you to it"? Why not end the marriage first before disgracing people about town?

You should definitely try to use your brain more often when it comes to issues like this and stop spewing chauvinistic trash.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

Funny enoughm, with the exception of a late uncle, every single older male member of my family has remained committed to their wives. My parents are going on 27 years together now and still as faithful to each other as when they first met.

Depends on which side of the prism you're looking at, i happen to think men are the most faithful people you could ever meet.

That, is either a load of crap, or you've got a really very small family! tongue

Ibukun, you're still small looking jo!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Doing This???? / / / Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.