Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? (7184 Views)

Our Next Generation, Ladies Become Grooms And Men Become The Brides!!!! / Most Men Become W Hores And Most Women Showoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2008
I'm getting sick of all these Nigerian male bashing threads and I'm not even a man thank God  wink
Haba!
My dad is a good man and my mom is still his best friend till date.
I'm  married  to a man that I have no regrets marrying and yes he is Nigerian

Being a dog is not a trait unique to Nigerians
There are dogs in every race,religion and ethnicity
Don't the other women bear any responsibility in these affairs?
As long as she was not raped, the mistress is just as guilty as the man

but honestly if my man told me a woman was bearing a kid for him,that's it,I'm gone
I could forgve the fact that he cheated[b] if it's a one time thing[/b], he's human but cheating unprotected is unforgivable.

Tufiakwa!!
I won't be with someone who may also be attempting to muder me with his private part

@ poster,your aunt ought to get herself tested for STD's right away.
this is not just a crying case
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

That, is either a load of crap, or you've got a really very small family! tongue

Ibukun, you're still small looking jo!! grin

lol well am 26 cool
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

That, is either a load of crap, or you've got a really very small family! tongue

Ibukun, you're still small looking jo!! grin

I dont blame you, many of you havent had the singular opportunity of having proper male role models in your family. My family isnt particularly large but 1 dad, 6 uncles isnt a bad start. If 100% of 7 men are faithful to their wives, i have no excuse.

At the end of the day its not about what you think, i will be faithful to my wife. You're free to follow whomever you wish.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by smooooooth: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

I'm getting sick of all these Nigerian male bashing threads and I'm not even a man.
Haba!
I m  married  to a man that I have no regrets marrying and yes he is Nigerian

Being a dog is not a trait unique to Nigerians
There are dogs in every race,religion and ethnicity
Don't the other women bear any responsibility in these affairs?
As long as she was not raped, the mistress is just as guilty as the man

but honestly if my man told me a woman was bearing a kid for him,that's it,I'm gone
I could forgve the fact that he cheated[b] if it's a one time thing[/b], he's human but cheating unprotected is unforgivable.

Tufiakwa!!
I won't be with someone who may also be attempting to muder me with his private part

@ poster,your aunt ought to get herself tested for STD's right away.
this is not just a crying case

thanx o. this girls have taken it a duty to bash men and degrade them  @ any available opportunity in what ever form they choose, forgetting that their generalisations includes their boyfriends, and husbands.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by whitelexi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

At the end of the day its not about what you think, i will be faithful to my wife. You're free to follow whomever you wish.

Abi oh grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Pataki: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

I'm getting sick of all these Nigerian male bashing threads and I'm not even a man thank God wink
Haba!
I'm married to a man that I have no regrets marrying and yes he is Nigerian
Now you are beginning to talk. grin

But this topic is not even about Nigerian Men, but Men in general
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by KarmaMod(f): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2008
smooooooth:

thanx o. this girls have taken it a duty to bash men and degrade them @ any available opportunity in what ever form they choose, forgetting that their generalisations includes their boyfriends, and husbands.

Plenty of threads bashing Naija women too so stop crying. Even to the point of saying Sierra Leone girls and akata women are better so why are you whining? Where were you when such threads were made?

Btw it should be THESE girls. These goes with plural. This goes with singular. Ok?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2008
Queenisha:

Tufiakwa!!

ROFLMAO! grin grin grin

davidylan:

And so will i, hot shot! angry

Pataki:

Erm, at some point, it became nigerianized! tongue
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2008
@topic

men

it takes d grace of God for them to be able to control dat disaster they have inbtwn their legs sad
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by whitelexi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2008
I still stand strong in my belief sha, a wife's failures open the door to another woman's prolificacy.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by yemivictor: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lady J:

@topic

men

it takes d grace of God for them to be able to control that disaster they have inbtwn their legs sad

You might consider doing your shopping in david's family, they're a special kind! tongue grin tongue
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

You might consider doing your shopping in david's family, they're a special kind! tongue grin tongue

im not interested in doing any shopping sad some men deserve to be spanked angry
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by spikedcylinder: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ david,
I guess you do have a model family. It only goes to show. . . .

@ whitelexi,
So how many men do you know that stick around when their wives have "failed"??
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by KarmaMod(f): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2008
whitelexi:

I still stand strong in my belief sha, a wife's failures open the door to another woman's prolificacy.

Then the man should have respect for the family and LEAVE the marriage first before frolicking around with someone else.

I dont see how that's too much to ask.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by smooooooth: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2008
spikedcylinder:

@ whitelexi,

many of them dear, all men dnt just think bout fooling around, some actually are more concern about other issues, i am not married yet but i know i can stick to my wife come rain or shine.its marriage dear.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Then the man should have respect for the family and LEAVE the marriage first before frolicking around with someone else.

I don't see how that's too much to ask.

tell them ooooo,is it not better he leaves d marriage and then zoom off wt whomever he wants,instead of staying back and deceiving himself
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by whitelexi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2008
spikedcylinder:

@ whitelexi,

A few with very long fuse endure it or languish in silence in the name of love. . .    Others who cant stand it are so scared of going home after work that they take a cruise in the evenings after work and go to places that'll keep their minds away from the demon at home grin
Unfortunately, they get exposed and some women are skilled in discovering and making a troubled man happy. grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2008
Pataki:

see the posters first statements

I
know this sounds like a sweeping generalisation but I have found it to be true in almost all cases I have seen or experienced first hand. Why is it such a horrible, horrible thing to be married to a Nigerian man? Like there is a certain type of handbook the men read before becoming husbands.

Fine, a lot of newer generation men usually swear on their lives that they will never hurt their women but the moment they are settled into marraige, cheating begins. . . .as if this isnt the most painful kind of thing to do to your wife. And the people around them treat it like it is the norm.
I have hardly seen a Nigerian family (from my experience, especially yoruba people) who don't have one story or the other attached to their family name. The men always mess up! And in the most painful and ridiculous ways, I wonder how their women manage to have the patience and peseverance to stay eventhough most of them claim to still be there for their children.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by whitelexi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

I don't see how that's too much to ask.

When the wahala is happening, many don't expect the unexpected grin
But u expect the man to know what he's getting into when he makes friends outside?
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by smooooooth: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
besides why unfaithful men are common in the older generation is cos they didnt have the opportunities we have now, when women can express them selves freely, i dnt think there's any sharp man in his late 20s, that's not had about 30 females in bed, so why take it into marriage when u have had your fill. i think u just get tired of it, these days i refuse women sometimes, something that wont happen some 5yrs ago,lai lai.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
yemivictor:

Not more special than yours bro.
If you take your vows seriously and you love your wife then it shldnt be too difficult to stay faithful to her. Most men who stray are not victims of their wives failures but are themselves moral failures.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by KarmaMod(f): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2008
whitelexi:

When the wahala is happening, many don't expect the unexpected grin
But u expect the man to know what he's getting into when he makes friends outside?

What are you talking about?

If he's fed up with his wife and marriage, let him leave the marriage and find someone else or stay a bachelor forever

It's better than humiliating the family outside. Dont know how you can even make lame excuses for such BS.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by Queenisha: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

If you take your vows seriously and you love your wife then it shldnt be too difficult to stay faithful to her. Most men who stray are not victims of their wives failures but are themselves moral failures.

You are a man indeed!
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by whitelexi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2008
smooooooth:

i think u just get tired of it, these days i refuse women sometimes, something that wont happen some 5yrs ago,lai lai.

Some women are just skilled in frustrating men!
No matter how many times they marry, it is the same story
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by chamotex(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lady J:

@topic

men

it takes d grace of God for them to be able to control that disaster they have inbtwn their legs sad

im glad u know that

that thing is uncontrollable sometimes cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by KarmaMod(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

Thank You.

People are just making lame excuses for their poor moral standing.

"oh my wife made me do it". How pathetic and juvenile.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2008
davidylan:

u r lucky i dont have a single sister,i would have done some connection dis minute grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by chamotex(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lady J:

you're lucky i don't have a single sister,i would have done some connection this minute grin

what about female cousin or friend

i need some fresh bloods grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by smooooooth: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2008
why are women giving themselves headache about what a man does outside, they shld be glad they finally got him to marry them,besides men stay active longer then women, so they shld concentrate on the kids and developing their lives than who is the next sweet 16 their husband is seeing, cos he may just be doing that to stay alive. doesnt mean he no longer loves his wife.

in some cultures even till now, women encourage their husband to get a concubine, cos they knw they cant keep up with his strength any longer.
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by LadyJ1: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
chamotex:

what about female cousin or friend

i need some fresh bloods grin grin grin

ole ni e,e gbe enu e dake jo angry
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by whitelexi(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
smooooooth:

why are women giving themselves headache about what a man does outside, they shld be glad they finally got him to marry them,besides men stay active longer then women, so they shld concentrate on the kids and developing their lives than who is the next sweet 16 their husband is seeing, because he may just be doing that to stay alive. doesnt mean he no longer loves his wife.

in some cultures even till now, women encourage their husband to get a concubine, because they knw they can't keep up with his strength any longer.

Your words taste salty grin
Re: Why Do Men Become Such Monsters? by KarmaMod(f): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2008
Please pass along the same asinine message to your daughters, smooth

No point in anyone taking your words seriously anymore. Apparently you are NL's jester placed here by Seun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Far. . .I Just Called To Say Hello And See How You Were Doing! / Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) / Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.