Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? (14075 Views)

Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati / Is Islam Really For Poor People? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by cannonnier(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
deols: .
salutation
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Abou-daiby:
illitrate? Huh, until i see ur source even al jazeera while reporting abt 'vatican bank' says 'catholicsm is d largest single religion body with 1.3bill adherent'(they considered pro. n cath. as diff faith in arab world to maligned their rights to power), most liberal put muslim adherent @ 1.2bill it only islamic site,cleric that come up with vague figures

My sources come from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world

They cited their resource from: http://www.pewforum.org/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/

Let us not get off topic. This is about discrimination towards a particular group of people. I am discussing religious bigotry and intolerance. Liberty to be able to fly with ones non-Muslim peers as a Muslim man/woman.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Uthman75: 1:00am On Dec 01, 2013
Allah ya shirya mu dan alfarman Annabi Muhammad (S.A.W).

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Mujah1deen: 4:17am On Dec 01, 2013
Asabeq: cheesy cheesy only you 72 virgins lol
+Asabeq wink
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Mujah1deen: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
TyHadebimpe: Asin,its jux too bad. I've xperiencd a situation where somone jux stopd tawkinq to me wen she found out i was a muslim nd started calling me names. I pway Allah 4give dem

don't mind them and don't Let them put you down or make regret being a Muslim . The Ummah is there for you , you don't need them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! / Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? / The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.