Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands (29773 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / FG Condemns ASUU New Demands / FG Condemns ASUU's New Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Okay now, f*ck ASUU, looks like they wanna continue dere useless Nec meetings, so that anoda member will die via road accident.

As for FG- start implementing the needful..
#University education isn't all it use to be again! Smh.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU ll resume in January. They are not yet ready for work.
Last Bullet:
Somebody don talk am say na evil spirit dey affect ASUU strike
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by samuelkingz(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2013
well as for me ASUU can just simply compensate us with automatic 'B's durin exams for d time we spent while they were on thier missionary journey

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by chinnyonwu(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2013
I think ASUU are bunch of greedy people if they insist on gettin full payment for nt workin, so wat do the students get? Free 40marks? U can't fuckinn eat your cake and have it. Pls strike on FOOOLs
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by nerodenero: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
lovat: ASUU cannot hold the govt to ransom, its either they drop all this demands and articulate a compromise that they belive everyone will be in a win win situation. I bet that if this Strike continue to jan most schools will pull out from ASUU and they will lose face as a Union.
Well said!
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2013
egift: Abeg what is there for FG to condem? Pay the 4 months pending salary and commense the XYZ you have accepted. What more is there?

Everything to Wike is politics.

Will ASUU pay Us(students) for wasting and delaying our future??

No work no payment
No apologies on that even if u are ASUU president grin
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by bunmioguns(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2013
adepojuot: If you are felling this ASSU strike spiritually,let me hear you say next yearrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

nawa for u oo... felling ko, felony ni
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by bibina: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2013
egift: Abeg what is there for FG to condem? Pay the 4 months pending salary and commense the XYZ you have accepted. What more is there?

You are a fool i see.....so who pays the students who have been at home even after paying school fees and house rents? Are you sure you are okay? If FG pays ASUU then I think Jonathan is daft, but I know he is not. Let the strike continues and lets see if this selfish union called ASUU will not be post scribed for good. Na ASUU built university abi na govt build them? wetin ASUU dey do? na to continue to frustrate students and molest them abi? stupid and selfish bunch of idiots

8 Likes

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by mikeobk(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Don4perfect: 1st to comment. Dis is gr8t. As 4 ASUU and FG Wats they are probelm self. If d strike want to end, ASUU wil find a way to extend it.
some1 pls shOw me ASUU & onbehalf of my rugged self & all frustrated Nigerian students, I'll gladly perform a strangulation excercise on them all. *Nonesense!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Danhumprey: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013
This strike is getting interesting. cheesy

ASUU is looking for an excuse to prolong the strike. Too bad. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by nerodenero: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013
chinnyonwu: I think ASUU are bunch of greedy people if they insist on gettin full payment for nt workin, so wat do the students get? Free 40marks? U can't fuckinn eat your cake and have it. Pls strike on FOOOLs
You can't have your cake and eat it. You need ASUU more than anybody does!
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by gudugudumeje: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Well, our universities are jolly well gone. Many are abodes of superstitions you know... The havocs wrecked on the university systems by VCs / professors of fortune as well as soldiers of fortune in successive military interregnia is horrible.... TOTAL SURGICAL operation na be the need of the universities. Not ASUU strike.......so
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by frankels(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
everybody is demanding for payment...how i go ask my landlord to extend d time for the expiration of my rent abi i go strike my own

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by frederickokey(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2013
so they'll continue fooling themselves, because they know they're not the ones to be affected.. sad.. busy making the strike an incessant process knowing how badly it is affecting students.. bunch of old gas bags impeding the growth of the nation.. mtcheew
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by leonard509(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2013
GOD plz destroy all this idiots na. .
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Danhumprey: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2013
Who would blink first?

FG or ASUU?

Watch out as the season film progress. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by frankels(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2013
malon tee:

Will ASUU pay Us(students) for wasting and delaying our future?? grin
ur future??...did they stop ur age count abi ur height??
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Dee60: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2013
There is nothing to big in ASUU's demands that FG should not meet. ASUU is possibly testing the sincerety of FG since past experiences have shown that government could not be trusted.

FG, act now and save our education! The strike would not have been if FG had not failed on past promises, so FG needs to meet them mid point and let the strike be called off now!
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Forwetinnah: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2013

Pay them for what?! What would be given to the students they kept @home for the 5 months? Amnesty?! Make dem stay till next year then ask for 1year pending Salary.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Laurence1: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2013
Its not like anything u say here wee change the outcome. .. undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2013
Super1759:
Oga demdem, its been long, leme ask you,if your BUHARI was the president. Don't you think he cannot be indifferent?

Buhari honours agreement. He is an honest man.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU Wants 4months Pay, Can they Pay 4months Knowledge?

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by egift(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2013
ncpat:

Pay for what? did they (ASUU) work? you only get paid for what you worked for.
Stop being ignorant. It is the law in Nigeria and every other country: whenever there is a disput between a worker and employee, if it results to strike, the employees will get paid in full with all the relevant benefits as long as they are still validly employed.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by mikeobk(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU is such an unserious organisation. Now its all clear that the strike is in their selfish interest. FG has accepted to pay the 1.1tr shit & now they wanna get paid for not working. - well I call this terrorism of the Nigerian tetiary education. undecided
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2013
frankels:
ur future??...did they stop ur age count abi ur height??

Thought you wia wiser than this undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Ryda(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2013
Academically Stubborn Ungrateful Union.

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Spencer63(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2013
this is season 9....
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by mikeobk(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2013
malon tee: ASUU Wants 4months Pay, Can they Pay 4months Knowledge?
then ASUU must compensate we (the students) for this seemingly unending frustration. Call it whatever u like but I call it 'paying for damages'

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by amosaluko(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU have lost the sympathy of many Nigerians, particularly students. The honourable thing to do is to call off the strike NOW before more students become emergency mothers and truck pushers undecided
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Dee60: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2013
Our students are aggrieved and need our support to have this strike called off. At the same time, if FG does nothing to meet the lecturers' demands, and the strike is called off, the result will be worse. It is bad enough now that no one wants to take to the profession of lecturing because of the poor perks, and it will get worse as the few good ones remaining will go and look for jobs in banks and bureau de change for better salaries.

I am not a lecturer but know about the plight of hardworking young and innocent ones. What do we gain if we continue to breed zero-baked and half-baked graduates from universities.

FG, save our education and make some gestures to these lecturers (gestures with action). The time to do that is now!
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2013
mikeobk: then ASUU must compensate we (the students) for this seemingly unending frustration. Call it whatever u like but I call it 'paying for damages'

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by JAZES(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU is beginning to sound like a terrorist to me. The same way boko haram wants Nigeria to be a muslim country(which is impossible), is the same way ASUU is demanding for what cant be done.
You cant stay out of work for 5months and yet get paid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maimuna Tani Matankari Graduates From Southampton University With Distinction / Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why / Do Not Study A Course Just Because You Like It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.