Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands (29787 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / FG Condemns ASUU New Demands / FG Condemns ASUU's New Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by ckc(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

Buhari honours agreement. He is an honest man.

Pleease i hate hearing that name.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2013
I plead u guys ignore one animal on this thread: Demdem, he's just being a hater! And pullin cheap publicity stunts like his compatriots Saharareporters! Ignore the jobless fool, can't u all see how jobless he is quoting almost every comment on this thread 4rm d defaunt page? Simple dose 4 him; ignore him and he'll get frustrated like his co-horts, Tinubu, Buhari n co, maybe he'll add d crying part like Buhari did publicly after several unsuccessful attempts to be president in of Nigeria, something that he'll never achieve again in this lifetime!

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

Tell ur govt to honour the agreement they had with ur teachers.

I hate people with Biased mind.
tcheeeeeeeew!
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2013
Yahoo1: stop quoting me a'SShole,...oh wait i forgot,you don't have a family!

Considering the fact that ur granpa is Jonathan, can't imagine the pathetic case the rest of ur folks will be.
Am pretty okay as I am.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2013
pcnwamadi:
am just imagining how frustrating life is wit u out dere dat u pour out ur frustration on NL. I can help ur poor life, why dont u come to my office, I can give u one transformer job of N4.5m, it will take ur miserable life to d next level and keep u busy so u stay away from NL for sometime. Just holla at me.

Contract seller, ain't interested in ur cursed job.
Am settled. Me and generation next. Shove ur job back into ur anus. grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2013
malon tee:

Will be pretty happy if your curse will have an Immediate effect cox you will definatly curse them.

Wait till govt fullfill its agreement.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by robo247(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

They will be paid and nothing will happen. Govt that refused to honour its agreement should be blamed and responsible for the students losses so far.
1 dislike
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by malontee(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

Infact am in Mars currently.
That's a foolish talk.
Are u saying that ur departmental levies goes into ASUU account or what are u sayibg?

Thought you have better comments,all I see is depression. Get a life dude.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2013
ckc:

Pleease i hate hearing that name.

That's a personal problem, go see ur doctor.
It doesn't in anyway change the truth in the post.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2013
stevedure: I plead u guys ignore one animal on this thread: Demdem, he's just being a hater! And pullin cheap publicity stunts like his compatriots Saharareporters! Ignore the jobless fool, can't u all see how jobless he is quoting almost every comment on this thread 4rm d defaunt page? Simple dose 4 him; ignore him and he'll get frustrated like his co-horts, Tinubu, Buhari n co, maybe he'll add d crying part like Buhari did publicly after several unsuccessful attempts to be president in of Nigeria, something that he'll never achieve again in this lifetime!

Goon, what has this got to do with this thread? cheesy
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Demdem(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2013
malon tee:

I hate people with Biased mind.
tcheeeeeeeew!

Go look into a mirror and see a confused mind.
Was there an agreement or not. Answer that truthfully and hopefully ur eyes will be opened.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by ckc(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

That's a personal problem, go see ur doctor.
It doesn't in anyway change the truth in the post.
Truth my foot! U can even change his name to Saint Buhari. Nonsense!!!
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Yahoo1(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

Considering the fact that ur granpa is Jonathan, can't imagine the pathetic case the rest of ur folks will be.
Am pretty okay as I am.
ok as a stewpid pathetic pedoph¡le?....dude.....i dnt blame u shaa,seeing as you are a mental case,I mean you have no legitimate parents,so i guess the Cond0m factory got away with poor production
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Miner13: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Omexonomy: chief demdemoron the chief m0r0n of nairaland how are you and ur folkes.
Why would ASSU prolong the strike when they know that student will suffer
afterall you dont expect to recieve all what you demand for in a negotiation.
despite your fight here. I am quite sure you are not a student but a business agent around campus who depend on student to live
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by shehuAO: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2013
In the first place,who ask a tortoise to stand up before falling down.Every body is now blaming ASUU for embarking on a voluntary agreement entered into with the Federal Government .who ask FGN to entered which they knew fully well,that they cannot implement .ASUU,ASUU,ASUU,how. Many times do I called you?stick to your resolution ,these people called politicians in Government are not to be trust.Forget about what Wike is talking,he is not serious.I really sympathize with Nigerian students,let ASUU fight this cause once and for all,for the betterment of our children ,children .It pains anyway,but let's bear with the situation once and for all.God bless Nigeria.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by pcnwamadi(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

Contract seller, ain't interested in ur cursed job.
Am settled. Me and generation next. Shove ur job back into ur anus. grin
why dont u post ur best 5pictures here and I post my 5worst. Lets see who lives d good life. Frustrated empty vesel. I wonder how much seun pays u dat ur here evry min.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by pcnwamadi(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2013
Yahoo1: ok as a stewpid pathetic pedoph¡le?....dude.....i dnt blame u shaa,seeing as you are a mental case,I mean you have no legitimate parents,so i guess the Cond0m factory got away with poor production
lmao.. guy u gat my ribs crackin..lol
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Yahoo1(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2013
shehuAO: In the first place,who ask a tortoise to stand up before falling down.Every body is now blaming ASUU for embarking on a voluntary agreement entered into with the Federal Government .who ask FGN to entered which they knew fully well,that they cannot implement .ASUU,ASUU,ASUU,how. Many times do I called you?stick to your resolution ,these people called politicians in Government are not to be trust.Forget about what Wike is talking,he is not serious.I really sympathize with Nigerian students,let ASUU fight this cause once and for all,for the betterment of our children ,children .It pains anyway,but let's bear with the situation once and for all.God bless Nigeria.
how can you say EVERYBODY when obviously you are blaming FG? are you confused? ...anyway am not blaming ASUU...
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by cutz(f): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU don dey craze seriously..
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Dreament(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2013
Demdem:

Don't be deceived, because school authorities asked students to resume doesn't mean lecturers are going back to classes. After all, ASUU went on strike but did they closed down any school? Those that shut the schools decides to reopen. Let those VCs of these institutions go and teach them. ASUU can't stop schools from opening, they are just withdrawing their teaching responsibilities till they are heard.
u should also understand the fact that states university has no bizness wit this strike, so the management has the right call the lecturers back to class. If the governor gives the management the right open school, who is that lectural that wouldn't resume. I think it is only federal universities that the lecturers will refuse 2 resume work since they are been managed by the FG. How wouldn'ty paying of federal universities lecturers affect state university lectureres, instead of them to tell states universities to sort salaries issues out wit their governor they are using it as an excuse to continue the strike
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Yahoo1(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2013
pcnwamadi:
lmao.. guy u gat my ribs crackin..lol
lol..bro...dat dude up there is confused.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by pcnwamadi(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2013
Yahoo1: lol..bro...dat dude up there is confused.
he is a mad dog on loose..
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by pcnwamadi(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2013
Dreament: u should also understand the fact that states university has no bizness wit this strike, so the management has the right call the lecturers back to class. If the governor gives the management the right open school, who is that lectural that wouldn't resume. I think it is only federal universities that the lecturers will refuse 2 resume work since they are been managed by the FG. How wouldn'ty paying of federal universities lecturers affect state university lectureres, instead of them to tell states universities to sort salaries issues out wit their governor they are using it as an excuse to continue the strike
pls give the mad dog some lectures.. u no see him name "demdem", na name for embeciles, dull ones for dat matter..
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Efewestern: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2013
Rubbish vanguard! Wike condemned it.. But GEJ hasn't learnt of t, he said ''i will present it to the president'' meaning he hasn't present it, he z just talking out ov z own opinion!

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by pcnwamadi(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2013
were is demdemdaft, am sure the free 10mb MTN dashed him has run out.. animal in human form

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Rollyluv: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2013
If ASUU, are demanding four month salary arrear
4rm
FG......ASUU, should ready to pay student four
month,
house rent waste.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by nonsovich(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2013
adepojuot: If you are felling this ASSU strike spiritually,let me hear you say next yearrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
nxt yrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Ekob(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2013
egift: Abeg what is there for FG to condem? Pay the 4 months pending salary and commense the XYZ you have accepted. What more is there?

Everything to Wike is politics.
What is dere huh?..okay still got 2years remaining to graduate..but i dont want to complete d remaining 2years and i want my bsc degree..do u tink my claim is differnt from ASUU claim?
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by unmask: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2013
a review.......FG condemns ASUU's conditions < ASUU gives conditions < ASUU holds meeting < ASUU meets with GEJ < FG stops paying salaries < students go home < ASUU begins strike < FG fails to honour agreement < FG signs agreement.......who do we actually blame? What happened to the lecturers unpaid salaries? Was maina kept in charge of the money? Or has it been used to fund sure-p? Does amaechi know something? Has apc commented? Would dokubo threaten ASUU? Is this a south west agenda? Will the easterners call this a sabotage? Has boko haram infiltrated ASUU? Is it possible students resume before xmas? After this strike will ASUU ever strike again?........these and many more are questions that would be answered after the break
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by unmask: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2013
Ekob:
What is dere huh?..okay still got 2years remaining to graduate..but i dont want to complete d remaining 2years and i want my bsc degree..do u tink my claim is differnt from ASUU claim?
yup very different......you breached the agreement for graduation without injury on the part of your institution.....ASUU on the other hand breached their conditions for payment after injury by the FG who refused to honour an agreement......i.e if FG had honoured their agreement ASUU wont stop work
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU NEC wants this money badly b4 the tenure of its members expires.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Sunjos: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2013
i think the FG are insincere, whats the big deal of meeting ASUU's simple demand. Is it that the FG has no resources to meet the new demand of ASUU? ...... NO. Just insincerity and selfishness In d part of d FG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why / B.sc In Biochemistry & Masters In Pharmacy Can They Go Together? / Maimuna Tani Matankari Graduates From Southampton University With Distinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.