Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands (29761 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / FG Condemns ASUU New Demands / FG Condemns ASUU's New Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU Need Jesus cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by unmask: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2013
malon tee:

I hate people with Biased mind.
tcheeeeeeeew!
didn't see anything biased about asking a party to honour an agreement it wasn't coerced into
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by vicadex07(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2013
Don't mind all those small pikin who just want to go back to school by all means all in the name of scamming their parents and having fun

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by vicadex07(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2013
There is nothing fresh in asuus demands. Stupid fg just finding something to condemn a reason to keep stalling
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by kukus01(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
after reading a lot of post on this topic, its best to say @demdem you understand the situation on ground. TRUST issues abounds;
1. an agreement is an agreement.
2. never trust Nigeria Govt promise and fail abound in all sector
3. commitment
all lot of people here are just posting based on sentiments and emotions.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by unmask: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
malon tee:

I'm sure you are not in nigeria or better say you are not a nigerian for saying that poo.

How will they take an action without their mouth in it
you must attend a really corrupt school if departmental or faculty levies go to ASUU's pocket in your school
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by kolidave: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
vicadex07: There is nothing fresh in asuus demands. Stupid fg just finding something to condemn a reason to keep stalling
its either u live in a cave or cannot read. Nothing fresh or new in ASUU's demand? Abeg do ur research again and this time use a bigger glasses
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Jobabori(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Segeggs: They want their 4 months salaries paid to them but who will replace the 4 months they made nigerian students to lose?

If they ever get paid that money, they will never spend it on anything reasonable.

When schools resumes finally, so also will their google search, plagiarism, sale of hand-outs at huge costs, sleeping with female students, runs and bribery, absence from class, chasing students out of their offices, failing students, demi-god attitude and their poor english.

Who will save students from the above?
You better quit schooling if you cannot cope.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by ocelot2006(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Osahon7: Sauce?

Barbeque sauce. Spicy.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by protonz(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
........... http:///1bEuSc6 check out this
awesome opportunity.....
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by IYANGBALI: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is very good news,I now hope to have more time for my business and boy friends
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by jhidey08(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
When two Elephants fight, their fighting stage wil b d one 2 suffer. It's nt ASUU's fault bt Federal Govt's, derefore dey must b paid dier outstanding salaries. Fed Govt av no oda choice dan 2 pay dis pple, else we'll use 1yr @ home and if we stl use 1yr, dey'll stl pay dem dier salaries 4 dat 1 year wasted. I believe d pple condemning dier demands aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ nt using dier brains 2 think, I've nt been in support of ASUU ever since d strike commence bt dey av my support on dis, FG must giv dem dier salaries.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by cannonnier(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
for those that kept saying ASUU did not work and should not be paid, you guys are just saying nonsense. Those people are striking, rallying, they did not sit themselves at home or get a new job and ask their old employer for salaries. Furthermore their action is for the welfare of the universities which they will use to sponsor lecturers to obtain higher proficiency among the rest. Clearly we are tired of complaining about unemploy graduate.
BUT IF YOU STILL DISAGREE THAT THEY SHOULD BE PAID THEIR SALARIES, THEN YOU MUST NOT COMPLAIN IF THEY SHARE THE 100BILLION AMONG THEMSELVES.
#shikenan

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Yahoo1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sunjos: i think the FG are insincere, whats the big deal of meeting ASUU's simple demand. Is it that the FG has no resources to meet the new demand of ASUU? ...... NO. Just insincerity and selfishness In d part of d FG
FG has no resources abeg....for Christ's sake...it's Nigeria's money!

like i said before let them use part of the $700m returned by Switzerland to sort some issues. *hides*
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by pomide(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Is it even ethical to collect money for work you did not do? Or are they working by striking?
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by jhidey08(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
IYA NGBALI: This is very good news,I now hope to have more time for my business and boy friends
c ur lyf outside.... U'll get sense by d tym d tin slack.... Iya Ngbali ti yayakuya sile

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by ncpat(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
egift: Stop being ignorant. It is the law in Nigeria and every other country: whenever there is a disput between a worker and employee, if it results to strike, the employees will get paid in full with all the relevant benefits as long as they are still validly employed.
my friend go and sleep and expect government to pay you, is university of llorin not owned by government? today uni llorin is one of the best university in Nigeria with a fast academy calendar and do u know why? because they pulled out of the useless ASUU. For Nigerian university to progress they need a transparent and accountability VCs to head and manage the affairs of our universities.I have seen universities that took off successfully but only to fall down because of joining ASUU.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by pomide(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
IYA NGBALI: This is very good news,I now hope to have more time for my business and boy friends

money changer business?
*read in Yoruba*
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by unmask: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
jeez are Nigerian students this daft?....did ASUU stop your future or those that caused ASUU to stop work.....the president built nine universities when those on ground were crying for funds......on another thread peeps were discussing the demise of education and a lot talked about the need for vocational schools......yet we aren't building those, we are building universities that run on a "country's budget "......ASUU are well within their rights to make demands.....try teaching a class of 300 students that should ordinarily have been 20......and if your lecturers rape your colleagues, sells you handouts, dont come to class....freaking report or form an association of students that would handle such matters.........FG wants to piss on ASUU and they have decided to pisss back.....if your lecturers pisses' on you.....guess what?....do the needful
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by nancybby(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
what kind of trash its dis?ASUU its becoming very annoying,what its wrong wit dem?fg its tryin their best so dat dis strike will end bt ASUU says No....what pay did dey want?all of dem ar really.....NO WORK NO PAY.Asup abeg make unn open ur page nah make will view ur wahala dis tines don tire me joar
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by jhidey08(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
I checked ur profile nw IYA, wetin I see dere I no fit describe. U sure sey u dey carry dat load alone?? Chai u dey try o. Dey'll soon drain dat ur cowbell Milk dat u're doin yanga wit. Chai, see bobi
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by mr9ceguy3413: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Naija journalists sha!...one minister go talk, e go turn federal govt, one fvckin anonymous lecturer go talk, dem go kal am ASUU...I gues az I don talk, d headline'll read "FUTA cndemns Nigerian journalists"!(Az a student of FUTA wey I b)
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by nonsookongwu(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
that way, very soon I ll go on strike and expect the federal govt to pay me!
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
They shouldn't be paid any 4months salary since they didn't work 4 it. I am also a student who wants d strike called off asap but for d salary dey're demanding, I'm totally against it. As dem don make us stay house all this while, make dem no pay dem too. Shikenah!!!
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by abbey72(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Afterall ASUU hv lost public sympathy. dey we jst return 2 class in shame any time dey whch. I join no-work-no-pay. team aaua resumed.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by mr9ceguy3413: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
pcnwamadi:
I dont trade words wit jobless idiots. .

Yhu jus did!...lol
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Caseless: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
adepojuot: If you are felling this ASSU strike spiritually,let me hear you say next yearrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
yearrr....yearrrrrr
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Timbi: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
I want everybody in this forum to note that the man called Wike is Wicked. I've known him since my childhood days.
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by creativemusic: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
FG should pay them and let see whether they will return or not grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by shinkafimoon(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU have been away from work for 4months and now they want to return and demand payment for the period while they refused to work...we the students have been at home for 4months because ASUU have refused to teach us, we have our own demands "THAT THE PENDING EXAMS BE WAIVED BY LECTURERS AND A MINIMUM OF A "B" BE AWARDED EVERY STUDENT BEFORE WE RESUME"...dazall... undecided
Re: FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands by Tinoxky: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ebsu Has Called off the Strike,....we Had lecture 2da

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why / Maimuna Tani Matankari Graduates From Southampton University With Distinction / The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.