Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho (26911 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Polio: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Goal.com shocked

Fu...ck it ... not credible!
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by manuelo130: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wrong move!! Should have chosen a team with a history of support for young talent and outside England. All the best to him anyway.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by meine: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Even though I am a man utd fan, I feel this guy should have gone to arsenal that's the USA of football, where nobodies can become somebody!

Haba! Man city is a far cry, what's the plan really? To sit on the bench or to be loaned to anzi mashashkala? I see this guy ending up between the devil and the blue sea!
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by CrazyGooner(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
I wish he could 4get the money 4 now & join a club like Ajax & move in 3 or 4 years time to a bigger club. Career b4 money.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by ibietela2(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Smh wrong decision from the father. He is after the money and not the boys future
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Tinyemeka(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Caleboha: Greedy, myopic, inconsiderate, autocratic African Father. Snatched the opportunity to make a crucial decision for your son and unfortunately what he desires doesn't matter Mr Iheanacho Senior do you really think you know football better than your son because you're older? Or you're just being a worthless, backward fool? angry

undecided
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by sleeknick: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Arsenal would have been a rilli gud choice for ihenacho but lets see how dis turns out for him.....folding my arms watching..
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by LadyH(f): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
this man had beta nt ruin this boy!! he should go to arsenal.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by LadyH(f): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
meine: Even though I am a man utd fan, I feel this guy should have gone to arsenal that's the USA of football, where nobodies can become somebody!

Haba! Man city is a far cry, what's the plan really? To sit on the bench or to be loaned to anzi mashashkala? I see this guy ending up between the devil and the blue sea!
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Blueray: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Congratulations Iheanacho. Our prayers are with you and your dear family as we look forward to seeing you winning more laurels for the motherland. Let us encourage this lad and stop being hateful as if he has changed his nationality. I am so proud of the father for standing his ground to have a say in the boy's future. Suddenly we all want to be his manager, shame.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Godwin978(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Please, don't go to Manchester City my
wonder boy, they will ruin your career. They
have like 1001 good players, you need a
club that can depend on you, a club that will
feature you as their 1st 11 not any of the
top clubs biko. You don't need to warm the
bench or join the queue of waiting for a
player to fall sick or something. All the best
sha!
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Dotng: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
abhosts: MC is not an ideal club for youngsters. He should have gone to Arsenal.
Did Man United and Arsenal bid for him?
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by amedave(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Most of you were just blabbing, do u tink tis guy would becm d messiah of any team in europe? D last time i checked both Ajax nd porto r in champions league xo who is he going to bench? What most of u dnt knw is clubs like man city may nt av any history of grooming players bt do we need to always dwel in d past? Where are al arsenal academy product? Y did wenger buy ozil? Why is he fightin 4 suarez if u tink he is d best. Lastly hw old was messi when he played his 1st team ball for barca ? Many of u would av discouraged him when he decided to remain there, remember d kind of players there at that time, comon guys lets be sincere tis guy cnt make 1st team nt even in cardiff. Man city bought him cos they knw hw much he wil worth in few yrs time. Al he should do is just make himself exceptional just as messi did, if he does that most premiershp clubs may apply 4 loan nd he can pik up 4rm dia. 4gt dat smal club mata, tink abt mikel hw many of his teammates dat went to smal clubs r in d national team nw? It takes courage, determination nd committment to achieve grtnes. If he works hard he can make work easy for d coach, he cn start as sub 4 silva both are good left footers

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
amedave: Most of you were just blabbing, do u tink tis guy would becm d messiah of any team in europe? D last time i checked both Ajax nd porto r in champions league xo who is he going to bench? What most of u dnt knw is clubs like man city may nt av any history of grooming players bt do we need to always dwel in d past? Where are al arsenal academy product? Y did wenger buy ozil? Why is he fightin 4 suarez if u tink he is d best. Lastly hw old was messi when he played his 1st team ball for barca ? Many of u would av discouraged him when he decided to remain there, remember d kind of players there at that time, comon guys lets be sincere tis guy cnt make 1st team nt even in cardiff. Man city bought him cos they knw hw much he wil worth in few yrs time. Al he should do is just make himself exceptional just as messi did, if he does that most premiershp clubs may apply 4 loan nd he can pik up 4rm dia. 4gt dat smal club mata, tink abt mikel hw many of his teammates dat went to smal clubs r in d national team nw? It takes courage, determination nd committment to achieve grtnes. If he works hard he can make work easy for d coach, he cn start as sub 4 silva both are good left footers

God bless u
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by shurlar50(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oh God, Arsene Wenger, where are you? kelechi, if u dont like Arsenal, come to Liverpool joor.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by striker9(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
CrazyGooner: I wish he could 4get the money 4 now & join a club like Ajax & move in 3 or 4 years time to a bigger club. Career b4 money.
Best advice so far!
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by striker9(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
mikeansy:

God bless u
God bless u[/quote]Amen,even Rabiu that went to sporting Lisbon after a stunning display at U17 couldn't break in as sub.Its gonna be pretty tough playing for Man city,I personally wouldn't advise him to go there,but what will be will be.God knows best.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by afrokid(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
nijanigga: Wrong move, Man city have no history of grooming young talents, they spent too much money buying the "big guys" so there is pressure to win laurels, no coach will give any rookie chance to play competitive matches. Even Arsenal that are known for grooming young talents, today only have Gnabry as the only academy playing breaking into their first team. I would rather go to FC Porto than Man city. But hey, the father want quick bucks, Nigerian mentality, quick bucks, fast money. The man might be eyeing some big house or big party or new car.

Can u tell me which academy the likes of wilshere and gibbs come from if u say only gnabry broke into the first team from arsenal 1st team?
afrokid:

Can u tell me which academy the likes of wilshere and gibbs come from if u say only gnabry broke into the first team from arsenal academy team?
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by brainzdh(m): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2013
delvinmaya: seeing some comments here makes me ask, do you just watch the ball without knowing stuffs? Even those sayin he should go to porto, who is he going to bench there? Abi na so him go just enter first team like that? Shior, na wa oooooo.
some day talk say man city no grow players? makes you wonder if shaun wright philips, micah richards, nedum onuoha, joe hart didnt come through their academy. Even if he goes to arsenal, is he going to bench giroud? no be academy him go go cool him legs first? Abegi. Already, all elite clubs in the champions league have their academy players facing off in a junior champions league, facing the exact teams their senior teams are facing, so make una chill. anywhere he goes, him go grow, abi no be wetin we want be dat?

All ds guys u mentioned are English boys, even at that you see what happened to Adam Johnson, Sturridge, Scot Sinclair, Jo(brazilian), even Adebayor, the list goes on...they were not patient with ds guys.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by buoye1(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2013
RIP to him!What a pity d country is loosing a big talent......MCFC ll kill his talent but he ll mke fast money....I no blame am,Na IGBO boy!
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 27, 2013
Last JOB recruitment 0PPORTUNITY for 2013 now on in GOLDEN LIFE International, LAGOS Nigeria.
VACANCIES available for only WAEC certificate holders with work experience,UNDERGRADUATES and GRADUATES.
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT- applicants must reside in lagos.
COMPANY BENEFITS- *Very attractive salary scale with incentives and bonuses
*Flexible working hours
*Free staff bus
*weekly free day
*friendly working environment and many more...
For the venue and time of the interview in Lagos
¤kindly share¤
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Iamchicchup(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2013
.U guys r funi...d guy z unda 17 do u fink he has a chance of featurin in dia squad...nah he'd b an academy player,wat of wilfred bought by chelsea do u tink he's goin 2 feature 4 em nt until afta a couple of yrs..from taye academy 2 man city academy c d dif itz gr8 achievemnt..damn itz gud 4 him.d xperienz,working unda pellegrini n training along side top playaz z gud 4 d lad..just wish twas man utd.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by medjai(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2013
The most important thing is for him to develop and I'm sure City would afford him that opportunity.
It doesn't matter if at the end of the day, he makes City's first team(chances are remote), if he properly develops, he could always make it somewhere else.

Giusepe Rossi never made it at Man United but that hasn't stopped him from being a star
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by igbsam(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2013
The Greed of a Father....He's about to Ruin his son's career...........Yeye Man. Poverty Mentality. Porto, Man U or Arsenal would have been a good ground for him. They breed youngsters.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by victorazy(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2013
agrovick: This is a tragedy, dude's career is over already

I tell u, his fada must be a dragon.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Jozeeprosper(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2013
So bad out of greed this man has destroy his son‘s career. Man city is not a good club for youth development,how many of their players came from the ranks?,none i guess, Prays his will be different sha.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by topgunner: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2013
Kelechi listen to the 'little boy in you' lol grin
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by medjai(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Porto this, Porto that....Who are these young players that were developed at Porto?
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Monfulule: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Kele nairalanders love u. No let ur papa deceive u. Na u go wear d shoe na u go no where e dey pain u. Make ur papa see reason. Arsenal or fc porto.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by nyonye: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
class0247: Is he not too young to play for man city
he is too young to b regular in any team, he needs a team wit a good reserve coach n squad. Dey might loan him to improve but he is still special as a city kid.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Sike(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mancity can't have him.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by superlive: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
The man is a greedy old fellow...nawaoooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday / Suspension Of Premier League Extended Until April 30 Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Juventus Rejects Man Utd’s Cavani Offer Despite Ronaldo’s Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.