Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (56802 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
MacLovington: .
Well, it's not by force to have a boyfriend. Or you can look for one that expects no care.
Suddenly our African way of life is a slave and master mentality.
I mostly (90%) dated Western ladies and I always made it clear to them that a lady should know how too cook.
In any case only very few ladies can cook better than me.
The first time a babe came to visit, I always cooked a proper meal.
I don't want any babe to think that I survive on bread and butter only or that I cannot cook for myself.
In fact many of the babes used to confess the very first time that they cannot cook very well on tasting my food.
African way of life is that the bride remains a virgin until the wedding.
Anyway who buys a cow when he can get the milk free of charge.
If you want all the benefits of marriage then simply go and marry. It is that simple.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ezeama1010(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
ivyy: In honesty I hated it shege. When I go to my bfz crib and he begs me to coook especiali if some friends are over ( for my mind I done turn to slave abii) angry
You need to see boning. Bone of life and sharp sharp he wil join me in the kitchen

But With time I got used to it. Looking at it critically, you and your bf in the house and then when oone or both of you get hungry and guyz have got to eat out? Haba!

You guyz can eat out once in awhile , other times you cook, he cooks(that's if he can, if not u bear it all) either way,we all know that as a girl you wil do the cooking more wink

Why would a guy disrespect you cause you cook for him once in a while For some guyz if not most, its the fastest way to their hrts o

Still I don't expect guyz to force their gfs to cook for them if they don't wana
u are wise.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
mz mariah: awww. That's harsh. Why don't you leave his innocent girlfriend out of this. Face iropelebe and leave his girlfriend out of this. Why call her a dirty thing?we are all females remember
Dat thing na female? Na confirm animal!! See d way she dey abuse the gal like say no b Allen dem pick her nasty azz. Stup'd woman angry

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ezeama1010(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Iaz93:
NONSENSE! angry

That guy is still a kid. How can you lose respect for your partner because she cooks for you and she's caring? Damn!!

That kind of person isn't fit to be a husband. NO! NO!

As for me, I can't just sit down doing nothing when she's in the kitchen. I'll join her, we go cook am together! It'd be fun gringrin If we cook rubbish, we go chop am together. undecided
u are wise.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shattap! Shut it! How many times Oga Boni penetrate b4 he dash u wooden ring? U think say we no no ur type? Rubbish! C'mon Gerrout! angry
idowu, u dey vex oo cheesy grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by jeddyMay(f): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
ivyy: In honesty I hated it shege. When I go to my bfz crib and he begs me to coook especiali if some friends are over ( for my mind I done turn to slave abii) angry
You need to see boning. Bone of life and sharp sharp he wil join me in the kitchen

But With time I got used to it. Looking at it critically, you and your bf in the house and then when oone or both of you get hungry and guyz have got to eat out? Haba!

You guyz can eat out once in awhile , other times you cook, he cooks(that's if he can, if not u bear it all) either way,we all know that as a girl you wil do the cooking more wink

Why would a guy disrespect you cause you cook for him once in a while For some guyz if not most, its the fastest way to their hrts o

Still I don't expect guyz to force their gfs to cook for them if they don't wana

gud one kiss
@OP, my bf is a good cook, weneva am around we both do cooking and plate washing togeda. i usually send it him out of the kitchen gan sef. wink
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dat thing na female? Na confirm animal!! See d way she dey abuse the gal like say no b Allen dem pick her nasty azz. Stup'd woman angry
Idowu o,i trust you to dish it out as in hooooooottttt. Badoooo of life.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by asab0234: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndidibabe: What else can I say? Cheap guy and cheap babe? Birds of a feather. For your question, ask that dirty thing you call a girlfriend. Obviously, she has opened her leg for your countless time.
Pls take it easy, u r being too harsh, atleast its not ur legs he opened. Keep urs closed ok, u know what u r doing
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by emalekuo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
in a relationship nothing is by force, you do the one your power catches, you visit your boy friend and he is just back from the market, is it a big deal if u decide to help him cook or wash the dishes? he picks the broom to sweep and you watching African magic abi? AND FOR GOD'S SAKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HIS HOUSE IF YOU CAN'T HELP HIM OUT WITH SIMPLE TASK?? EVERYBODY SIT IN YOUR HOUSE UNTIL MARRIAGE.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Old cargo, d advice I get for you na Shut up! Meshooooonu! Zip am! Press pause!!! U sabi d babe? So bcus uncle Boniface ur village chief strike deal with ur folks to pity u small, u think u can open ur extra large mouth and talk down on fresh blood online? If I sound u hen? Dat thing wey dey dance for ur brain go freeze. Nonsense! angry
@Idowu,calm down.No need for the bashing abeg.Me no send her.

She correct in whatever she said.Morally she is right,even though I know she didn't practice all that she spewed here on line.@ Ndidi,your husband's opinions and beliefs concerning what an ideal woman shud be like defers from others.I stay in different loc with my man and I enjoy what I do ONLY because I love doing that,and also because he DESERVES it!!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
sandijey: Yes many Nigerian men do not respect women at all. Cooking is no big deal. But if a man does not have qualities of a husband material which many of them are exhibiting here, he doesn't deserve such gestures! Infact to many cases of women cleaning, cooking, and doing so much yet the man will live her for a gir that can't even clean her own poo! Life is a risk. Everybody directly or indirectly, knowingly or unknowingly weighs their gain and loss. The ultimate is if the man loves u, all this are mere excuses! A woman can learn how to cook in a week if she puts it to practise. Its not a big deal. But Nigerian men have this tendency of loosing respect quick or taking women for granted quick. Am jst talking from experience.
You may think this is a wise post but it is not. Cooking for him in his house is a very big deal in this scenario. Ask yourself what would logically follow. From cooking to cleaning to stay overnight to full-time live-in lover. Is that wise?
The question is why won't she respect herself and keep herself up to the marriage. If the man really loves you he would respect your decision not to be his housemaid/cook before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ndidibabe(f): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tbken: God forbid?? Bia woman dont come here to play holy ok....smart?? Xo he married you a virgen.?? Ive seen what you advice lynpetra....good for you...i m just laffin at ur tinking...now answer those questions mrs yung wit old brain
I know you are the first child of your parents and that your parents' wedding picture in your 'parlour' shows mum carrying you in her womb. I also heard that your sisters have high libido and you have slept with a lot of girls . All these facts doesn't mean that all girls are the same.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Jesuuuuuuu!Badosky dey vex grin grin.Abeg I du purge,make I no go force the thing come out again because of laff. grin grin grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lol. Calm down babe,its alright. Na wa oo. Calling another woman a thing is really shocking .Always remember that when you point one finger at somebody,the rest 4 points back to you
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
mz mariah: lol. Calm down babe,its alright. Na wa oo. Calling another woman a thing is really shocking .Always remember that when you point one finger at somebody,the rest 4 points back to you

Come here let me press your bobby cool
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
mz mariah: lol. Calm down babe,its alright. Na wa oo. Calling another woman a thing is really shocking .Always remember that when you point one finger at somebody,the rest 4 points back to you
For now, she is a thing! Infact, add old and expired. angry
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sweetestguy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Bia ndidi, Na me and u today!! I'm p!ssed and u are my stress ball till the thing wey worry ur medullar pick race. Agbaya!
haha,I'm going to be d referee b/w u too,,,,let d figth BEGIN

**grabs popcorn and cold zobo**
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
iropelebe:
be cool girl,you dont have to resort to these wow you are amazing. I give up on you,i don't exchange words with women smiley,they deserve respect no matter how unruly they are,i only thought we could argue maturely,i didnt deem it fit to consider how old you could be.I didn't know you would get angry at me,or jealous of my babe. i am out ma. wink
Polite yab...... grin grin grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
cusehcuseh:
Mtchwww... dis 1 na talk? No cook thn marry urslf. who evn snd ur formin. imagine blackberry babe, na wetin u go teach ur kids...l
Definitely,i'll teach my kids to have self respect and also love and respect others.I will not teach my daughter how to cook,just for her to showcase her skills in a boy's house.Rather,she should exhibit her cooking effizzy in her husband's house!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
GustavoFring:

Come here let me press your bobby cool
you no serious oo cheesy grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Bleep or no bleep, cater to your man.
It's 2013. Kini big deal?!
It doesn't work like that and you should know these things by now, except of course you are also saying that marriage is not important.
Then you are on a very long thing. cool
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
She did not only cook for me, she also washed my clothes and today she is enjoying the great rewards for her beauty, dignity, humility and nobility.
She has no rival.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sweetestguy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndidibabe: I know you are the first child of your parents and that [b][b]your parents' wedding picture in your 'parlour' shows mum carrying you in her womb. I also heard that your sisters have high libido and you have slept with a lot of girls[b][b] . All these facts doesn't mean that all girls are the same.
choi dis ndidi get bad mouth oo

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
tensor777:
You may think this is a wise post but it is not. Cooking for him in his house is a very big deal in this scenario. Ask yourself what would logically follow. From cooking to cleaning to stay overnight to full-time live-in lover. Is that wise?
The question is why won't she respect herself and keep herself up to the marriage. If the man really loves you he would respect your decision not to be his housemaid/cook before marriage.
Bia Oga,stop advertising yourself ok??Na market waoman wey sabi advertise and knows how to present her wares well daaey see customer.Moreover this days,the game is up,no man dares want to marry for Beauty or "holier than thou attitude"of women.Some of my aunts that behaved like ndidi still dey find ,husband @35...
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
tensor777:
It doesn't work like that and you should know these things by now, except of course you are also saying that marriage is not important.
Then you are on a very long thing. cool
And who are you to tell how it works? Are we dating? Sweerie, do urs way and I'll do mine my way.Lobatan#
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Tbken: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndidibabe: I know you are the first child of your parents and that your parents' wedding picture in your 'parlour' shows mum carrying you in her womb. I also heard that your sisters have high libido and you have slept with a lot of girls . All these facts doesn't mean that all girls are the same.
hey hey slow down there yuh bitch...wadt da fvck u tryna say...dont go near ma mum,s syd ok....you tink ur rubbish posts wil change u from bein a slut...u ar just a big cunt....go wash ur fat purgy toto joor...foo.l in as much as i respect women i dnt worship them...useless pig married to a useless monkey...u nid brain surgery...imbecilee stop gushing out smely saliva here..anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: Bia Oga,stop advertising yourself ok??Na market waoman wey sabi advertise and knows how to present her wares well daaey see customer.Moreover this days,the game is up,no man dares want to marry for Beauty or "holier than thou attitude"of women.Some of my aunts that behaved like ndidi still dey find ,husband @35...
cheesygrincheesy. You are so funny.
But Ndidi already has a husband so her method worked for her presumably.
Anyway its your choice and your life. cool

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
iropelebe:
be cool girl,you dont have to resort to these wow you are amazing. I give up on you,i don't exchange words with women smiley,they deserve respect no matter how unruly they are,i only thought we could argue maturely,i didnt deem it fit to consider how old you could be. I didn't know you would get angry at me,or jealous of my babe. i am out ma. wink
don't worry iropelebe,your girlfriend is not a dirty thing.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ndidibabe(f): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
sweetestguy: haha,I'm going to be d referee b/w u too,,,,let d figth BEGIN

**grabs popcorn and cold zobo**
You aren't smart at all. Do you need Jesus to tell you that he is a guy with a fake identity? Generally, ladies are not this razz. The few razz ones are illiterates that you won't find in a forum like this. He should leave that cyber cafe attendant job and concentrate on passing his JAMB and if you think I am going to trade words with a 'fakoo', you are on a long thing.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
tensor777:
cheesy cheesy. You are so funny. But Ndidi alredy has a husband so her method worked for her presumably. Anyway its your choice and your life. cool
Exactly!!!Every man with his own yardstick!!It can only be a slave thing when its not reciprocated.If my guy can watch my clothesand.....I MUST reciprocate.Good heavens!!Make I hear say d food no Sweet cheesy
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by iropelebe(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
mz mariah: don't worry iropelebe,your girlfriend is not a dirty thing.
Lol,she's a cutey.
It is just amazing how some married women act online and offline. grin

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
deavicky: i'm sure u will not be a good wife, because of pride
Story!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.