Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend (23741 Views)

Interesting TV Series That Were Cancelled / TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? / Pls Is There Any Series That Is Better Or Similar To 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by olaniyanibukun0: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
How I met your mother (Hilarious)
Everybody hates chris (hilarious)

One three hill

Game of thrones
Vikings

I was so surprised when I didn't see GOT o.......... U sabi seasonal movies jor.....
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Ruthia(f): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Roar
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Single Ladies
House
Victorious
H20
My wife and Kids
Clinic Matters
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by duni04(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tyler perry's haves and haves not
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
I hardly watch films generally, but thse films made me love watching films without choice....

[size=22pt]Game of thrones ,Strike back and Ju-Mong....[/size]

Those are the only three Season Films I have ever watched with Passion and Anxiety.

Does anyone know any film that has the same plot and scenario has any of these three films listed above?
Please quote and reply my post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by dabiko(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
EVENT,WHITE COLLAR,ARROW...
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Oluomo6: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Two and a half men
How I met your mother
Game of thrones
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by rodeo0070(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
*SLEEPY HOLLOW

*TERMINATOR: SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES

*GAME OF THRONES

*VIKINGS

*AGENTS OF SHIELD

*AGBARA-NLA...

*WALKING DEAD

*FALLING SKIES

*SUPERNATURAL

and many more. grin grin grin

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by tmtech: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Suits-to much
Devious maid-so interesting
Mistresses us- sweet gan
Da vinci's demons
Haves and have nots
Orange is the new black(am not sure if the title is correct)
Scandal-hmmmmmmm
Eli stone
Nikita -not bad at al
Viking
Jumong
Fringes -sci-fi
V- buh dey stoppped it
Heroes-oti dun ju
And lots more.......

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fast and furious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by tinahrex(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
AdannayaBella: Ok, I see some people have already recommended Scandal, Person of Interest and Arrow, those three are awesome shows. Another great TV show to watch is Suits, it is the bomb. Even if you're not into legal drama, Harvey Specter's hotness is enough to keep you glued to the show.

Also Hannibal if you love dark and horror themed shows. It is for people with GUTS. If you can't stand the sight of gore, Hannibal is certainly not for you. Nevertheless, it is a brilliant show.

And of course, GAME OF THRONES. This is the best show out there, it truly lives up to its hype. It is on a completely different league from the rest of the shows out there, nothing else comes a close second.
Seconded....Game of thrones is gold..kant wait 4 sizin 4(finale) to premiere nxt year.....Also...Nikita,Arrow,XIII,Vampire Diaries,True Blood,Under the Dome

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by tmtech: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
D.trader:
I hardly watch films generally, but thse films made me love watching films without choice....

[size=22pt]Game of thrones ,Strike back and Ju-Mong....[/size]

Those are the only three Season Films I have ever watched with Passion and Anxiety.

Does anyone know any film that has the same plot and scenario has any of these three films listed above?
Please quote and reply my post.
try DA VINCI's demons------it makes sense die
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Teespice(f): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
two broke girls
single ladies. i so love keisha greenes character.
tinsel( i am in love with philip ade williams)

i find myself watching the first two over and over again
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by chukyjones(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
no one has mentioned ALIAS, when you start, you wont stop till the very last episode. loads of suspense

2 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
24hrs.....#jackbauer#

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Pre10000(f): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
try "A MAN CALLED GOD"...a korean movie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Breaking Bad,
Scandal
Person Of interest
Glee
Modern Family( funniest show ever)
How I Met Your Mother
Of Course, Game Of Thrones
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by dereborn(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
D best of rem all........PRISoN BREAK.if u avnt watch ds series.....u ar on a long tin
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
How I met your mother (Hilarious)
Everybody hates chris (hilarious)

One three hill

Game of thrones
Vikings
I've never watched anything more boring than this show in my entire life. The show puts me to sleep. I wish I could get back the time I used in watching 7 episodes of this epic nonsense.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by dereborn(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
D best of dem all........PRISoN BREAK.if u avnt watch ds series.....den u dnt kno wat u ar missin...shikena!
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mr.Rothstein:
Check out breaking bad(best tv series IMO)boardwalk empire,downton abbey,madmen,how i met your mother(comedy)...most HBO and AMC series are awesome infact
smiley
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
24 angry
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Big4wig: The walking dead
Strike back
The event
The cleaners
True blood
Greek
and lastly,PAPA AJASCO..lol

A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee when he noticed a very unusual funeral procession.
A funeral coffin was followed by a second one about a 50 feet behind the first.
Behind the second coffin was a solitary man walking with a black dog. Behind him was a queue of 200 men walking in single line.
The man could not stand his curiosity.
He approached the man walking with the dog,
"I am sorry for your loss,and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this with so many of you walking in single line.
Whose funeral is it?"
The man replied
"Well,the first coffin is for my wife."
The inquisitive man asked
"What happened to her?"
The man replied
"She was so quarrelsome that my dog attacked and killed her."
He inquired further
"Well, who is in the second coffin?"
The man answered
"My mother-in-law; she was trying to help my wife when the dog attacked and killed her also."
A thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two men.
Then the first one asks in excitement
"Can I borrow the dog?"
The man replied-
"Please join the queue. All the people you see in the queue want to borrow the dog."

#BIGWIG
walking dead ....that's one series dat got me glued to my chair for 3 days can't wait fr the complete fourth season
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by nickz(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
obalampard: 1. The Vampire Diaries
2. Nikita
3. Arrow
4. Hostages
5. Chuck
6. 24
7. Touch
just love this movie embarassed kiss
asian movies disgust me i.e jumong angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by mrdrizzy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
AdannayaBella:
I've never watched anything more boring than this show in my entire life. The show puts me to sleep. I wish I could get back the time I used in watching 7 episodes of this epic nonsense.
cheesy cheesy smiley cheesy. U should see BETRAYAL u will definately change ur mind on ur rating! cheesyshocked

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by CooldudeY2J: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
The big bang theory: comedy for d intelligent ones. Deperate housewives: interesting family drama. Commander in chief: can't find season two
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Anuoluwap(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
There's one I love watching over and over again which is ASUU Strike we are now in Season 12 abi?

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by edaolaropin: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Deception
Touch
Revolution
The Cape
Hostages
Suits

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by SPSpecial(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Jumong (d only fantastic korean series)
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Tyche(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Desperate Housewives

Spartacus

Prison Break

Breaking Bad
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by tspun(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
1) kyle xy
2) secret circle
3) one tree hill
4) vampire diaries
5) charm
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Danhumprey: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Chuck! cool cool cool cool cool
Kyle xy cool

Desperate housewives cool

Brothers and Sisters cool

Chicago fire cool

Gossip Girl cool

Anyday,anytime. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu / Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / Bbnaija: Biggie Introduces New Twist For Eviction, Divides Housemates Into Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.