Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend (23742 Views)

Interesting TV Series That Were Cancelled / TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? / Pls Is There Any Series That Is Better Or Similar To 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Iceman296: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
nickz: just love this movie embarassed kiss
asian movies disgust me i.e jumong angry angry angry
Then You Need to Try "IRIS". That Movie Is Class.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by dlex21(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
i just started Marvel's Agents of shield...its really on point
others are once upon a time, TVD, GOT, Nikita, Arrow
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by AyeeIdris(f): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Supernatural. The angels have been expelled from heaven. Season 9 will be awesome

British Doctor who. Series 4 and 5. 'Hello, I am the doctor'
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by kwhiz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
#CITY HUNTER
#IRIS
#MARI MAR
#MARA AND CLARA
#EL CLON
#A MAN CALLED GOD
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by bxcode(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
dlex21: i just started Marvel's Agents of shield...its really on point
Which episode are u in Agents of shield, the series badooo!! gringringringrin
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by miolad20(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wunmi10: BREAKING BAD !!!
Yh, Breaking Bad is really amazing, I also love Game of Thrones.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
1) SCANDALS
2) 24 season 9 (cumin next year)
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Chartey(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
morningsta: How come no one has mentioned Murder One? OZ, Game of Thrones and CSI.
Were you in my mind? 'Murder One' is awesome. Try 'Raising the Bar too'. It's great.

2 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by lymelyte(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
REVOLUTION
BLACKLIST
HOSTAGES
BETRAYAL
SUIT..(awesome series)
UNDER The DOME
NIKITA i.e season 4 came out last saturday
THE ORIGINALs
REVENGE
THE FOLLOWING..i love this tv show
HOMELAND... BUT IT has lost taste recently..
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by lymelyte(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
dlex21: i just started Marvel's Agents of shield...its really on point
Marvel agent of shield is too fictional..i dont like it.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by 2shaezik(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
big bang theory
hustle
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Habidab: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nice thread
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by anikum: 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
SP.Special:
Jumong (d only fantastic korean series)

then u avnt seen "the four gods"...just two seasons and to me ..it is the best korean series so far.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by pseudome(f): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
traceyrocks759: some good shows I watched this year
downton abbey- Maggie Smith- amazing
episodes-

Yeah! I enjoyed it too.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by illuminaty(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
If it aint "DALLAS" den it aint d bomb!

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bvercially: for me its Just Suits and others...if you've not seen suits den u av not seen any Tv series trust me
Suit is not sweet joor, da dude is Unrealistic ...... Someone who never school is forming Harvard Grad ?
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by MaziOmenuko: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Oz is awesome!!!
Criminal Minds is da bomb cool

Oz I didn't find it captivating; it was just there; but I still managed to follow it till the 3rd season.

There are series I find interesting but not really captivating;
Oz
Kyle xy
True blood
Vampire diaries
Gossip girls
Lost (before I got Lost in the whole bruhaha)
They are just interesting but not the kind of series that would make you go late for work...lol.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by halle2: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
in no particular order:

1. Desperate housewives
2. Everybody hates Chris
3. Prison Break
4. 24
5. Meet the Browns
6. Tyler Perry House of Payne
7. Dirty Sexy Money
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by comprende: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Game Of Thrones....

my best series EVER.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Mrskillz1(f): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
1. The vampire diariea
2. The originals
3. One tree hill
4. The firm
5. Glee
6. City hunter
7. How i met your mother
8. White collar
9. Teen wolf
10. The mentalist
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Snoopywallace(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Prison break still remains all time best...
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by nickz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Iceman296:
hope it aint asian
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Flygeriansteve: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Love Actually Exceptional romantic comedy. You should watch it esp now that's it's almost christmas.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by funstufz: 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
lymelyte: REVOLUTION
BLACKLIST
HOSTAGES
BETRAYAL
SUIT..(awesome series)
UNDER The DOME
THE ORIGINALs
REVENGE

finally sumbodi mentioned REVENGE...am still on Season 2 hope Season 3 is out ooo...
wanna try MURDER ONE & RAISING THE BAR too...hope dey re fantastic.. :-/
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by kstyle2(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
If u wnt 2 laff.den go 4 'family guy' , modern family. How i met your mother, Anger management.....i dont knw y i dnt like burn notice....anoda cool series is big bang theoty
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Horpybabe(f): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dannylux: Game Of Thrones (Must watch)

The Walking Dead (Thrilling)

The Vampire Diaries (Romance & Action)

Two & Half Men (Comedy)

Everybody Hates Chris (You don't wanna miss it!)

Arrow (Intriguing)

Terra Nova (Too bad motherfuckers had it cancelled)

Vikings (Adventure)

Teen Wolf (I don't know why I love it)

Naruto (Most thrilling Anime on the planet)

24 (You must have heard of it)

Moonlight (Very Interesting but cancelled)

No Ordinary Family (Lovely but cancelled)

Sorry Korean Movies lovers, I don't dig 'em!
. No ordinary family is cancelled? Nt botherd joor, boring movie
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Iceman296:
add a man called god.those 2 films make sense die.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Piddo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Breaking Bad!
Breaking Bad!!
Breaking Bad!!!
Breaking Bad!!!!
Breaking Bad!!!!!
Breaking Bad!!!!!!
Breaking Bad!!!!!!!
Breaking Bad!!!!!!!!
Homeland!!
House of Cards!!
Game of Thrones!!
Boss!!

BREAKING BAD WAS RECENTLY VOTED BEST TV SERIES EVER!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Olypeppy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
1.City Hunter
2.Mara n Clara
3Boys before flower
4.Glee
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by lymelyte(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
illuminaty: If it aint "DALLAS" den it aint d bomb!
YeAhhhhhh DALLAS is d bomb
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by mrdrizzy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
lymelyte: REVOLUTION
BLACKLIST
HOSTAGES
BETRAYAL
SUIT..(awesome series)
UNDER The DOME
THE ORIGINALs
REVENGE
BETRAYAL?.u clearly have a wierd taste for series!
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Dannylux: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Horpybabe: . No ordinary family is cancelled? Nt botherd joor, boring movie

You don't say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu / Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / Bbnaija: Biggie Introduces New Twist For Eviction, Divides Housemates Into Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.