Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend (23737 Views)

Interesting TV Series That Were Cancelled / TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? / Pls Is There Any Series That Is Better Or Similar To 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by safarigirl(f): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Criminal Minds- Suspense, Intrigue and a sexy cast. Eureka- I just love this paranormal adventure. Hawthorne- kinda like Grey's anatomy. Scandal- politics and a sexy scandal? Must watch. Lincoln Heights- understanding the depth of racism and family values in the USA, love it!

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
Boston legal. It's educative and entertaining. 2)The mentalist.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by momove4real25(f): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
A man call God,city hunter,prsonal taste,giant,endless love,stand for love,love is timeless,nikita,two weeks,berlinda,rafaela,glass mask,powerful oponnt,albodara,love spell,woman of steal,missing,when i fall in love,daniella,

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Mirahcul: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
My best series are as follows:
ARROWS(if you haven't watched it then you are missing)
CHUCK
V(the visitors)
KYLE XY
LEGEND OF THE SEEKER grin
NIKITA

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by zeelo2014: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Richbee: Having a hard time finding a comfortable movie series that I can sit and enjoy. Anyways I've had my share of cool series. They include,

1. Grey anatomy: nice characters, nice and intriguing story line.

2. Glee: cool musical. Enjoyable

3. Persons of interest: helps to keep d blood pressure down as d good guys always win. Safe story line.

4. Arrow: tense

5. Commander in chief: beuriful

Lastly, I did enjoy a series titled 'single ladies'. I shldnt, but I did and dis was solely due to the 'trisha' character.

Not forgeting clinic matters et tinsel

Yeah.

So which is urs?

Let's keep it going...
Seriously ur choice of TV for a guy is weird oo with no offense
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
safarigirl: Criminal Minds- Suspense, Intrigue and a sexy cast. Eureka- I just love this paranormal adventure. Hawthorne- kinda like Grey's anatomy. Scandal- politics and a sexy scandal? Must watch. Lincoln Heights- understanding the depth of racism and family values in the USA, love it!
Criminal Minds has become repetitive, predictable and boring, an excellent show slowly turning into garbage.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by GSKing: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
THE L WORD
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
tera nova,chuck,human target,strike back and ofcos single ladies.lying game would av been among but they just f.ucked up.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by vicoloni(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
GAME OF THRONES
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by sultan003(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Homeland
Hostages
The Americans
Continuum
Supernatural
True Blood
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by pseudome(f): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Series - The americans n Vikings

Vikings is like spartacus but wivout d explicit scenes sorry guys grin but its very interesting.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Jydebauer: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Flashback: Just one season produced but brilliant storyline.
Person of Interest: Hi-tech stuff plus plenty of intrigues, shooting and hand to hand combat.
The Americans: Old-school espionage. Brilliant.
Banshee: Improbable storyline and great cast.
Covert Affairs: Spy thriller.
Once Upon A Time: A modern spin on fairy tale characters.
Chaos: Adventures of misfit spies.
Dead Zone: Guy comes back from coma and finds out he has precognitive abilities by touching people.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
i almost 4got revolution,its a very nice one.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by morningsta(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
How come no one has mentioned Murder One? OZ, Game of Thrones and CSI.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by kengeorge2013: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by UjSizzle(f): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Game of Thrones
Scrubs
The Big Bang Theory
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Heroes(canceled)
How I Met Your Mother
Grey's Anatomy
Supernatural
Kyle XY(Canceled)

I don tire to type abeg

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by UjSizzle(f): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
morningsta: How come no one has mentioned Murder One? OZ, Game of Thrones and CSI.
Oz is awesome!!!
Criminal Minds is da bomb cool

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by safarigirl(f): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Criminal Minds has become repetitive, predictable and boring, an excellent show slowly turning into garbage.
same happened with Touched By An Angel, got boring. These days, I'm more into reality crime series so I follow 80% of the shows on Discovery ID.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mr & Mrs (nollywood)

I recommend it for those guys, that take their woman for granted.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by PrinceLat(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
I have seen quite a lot mentioned up here, but currently i am seeing

The Originals

Sleepy Hollow

Criminal Minds

Csi

Arrow

Nikita Season 4

Blacklist

Total Divas

White Collar

Witches of Eastend

You guys gotta see "Whudonit" its a masterpiece
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
BREAKING BAD SEASON 1 - 5

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
If you haven't seen "THE WIRE", you ain't seen nothing. Imdb rating 9.4/10
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by usmanspihn(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pls don't tell me you haven't heard of STAR GATE ATLANTIS. One of the best of all times, WHITE COLLAR, ALpHAS, TOUCH mehn you aint seen nothing yet
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by yungryce: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Boston legal (if u get law n its jokes & if u can find it)
HIMYM (if u r lookin 2 get married)
Bing Bang Theory (for science freaks or u are jst wasting ur time)
Greek (the joy of uni life)
all with a touch of humor
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
If you watch HUMaN TARGET eeh... Hmmm.
Make i stop here.. The film na die
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by ony073: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Game of thrones or notin else.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Tochi4life: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
Some of my favourite series in no particular order are:

Arrested development
friends..
The Big Bang Theory.
Person Of Interest.
Scandal.
Two And A Half Men.
Modern Family.
Glee.
True Blood.
Game of thrones.
Everybody Hates Chris.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by kodified(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
If u neva watch 'The Wire' and 'Breaking Bad', you are on a long tin
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Tochi4life: Some of my favourite series in no particular order are:

Arrested development
friends..
The Big Bang Theory.
Person Of Interest.
Scandal.
Two And A Half Men.
Modern Family.
Glee.
True Blood.
Game of thrones.
Everybody Hates Chris.
Toochukwu what season does true blood end?
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by ceeceeco: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
1.Secrecy 2. One night with the devil. 3. Untold truth.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by bily(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
the good wife
scandal
Homeland
masters of sex
the originals
suits
breaking bad
arrow
orphan black
game of thrones

these are the ones I can remember for now.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by antontech(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
atobz: C'mon guys...I haven't seen anyone mention Game of Thrones....Season 3 resumes March 2014.
who said so? I have watch season 3 episodes 1- 10.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu / Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / Bbnaija: Biggie Introduces New Twist For Eviction, Divides Housemates Into Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.