Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend (23736 Views)

Interesting TV Series That Were Cancelled / TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? / Pls Is There Any Series That Is Better Or Similar To 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by dlex21(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
bxcode:
Which episode are u in Agents of shield, the series badooo!! gringringringrin
epi 3 bt i downloaded the whole 9 episodes that out for nw...e make sense die
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by dlex21(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
lymelyte:
Marvel agent of shield is too fictional..i dont like it.
i wanna believe u r not a fan of superhero movies
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by louisv(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by chupcake(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
1. Breaking Bad - On paper, this is the best series of all time with a 99/100 rating on Metacritic and it did live up to the hype. Still don't like that 'Eisenberg' had to die tho.

2. 24 - You must have heard about it before. Best espionage series out there. Glad its coming back 2014.

3. Anything from Julie Plec - From TVD, Originals and Tomorrow People. She really knows how to pen those stories.

4. Scandal - If you into Political Dramas and White House BS. Then you'll like this one. The fact that Kerry Washington is hot and takes her top off almost every episode helps too.

5. 2 Broke Girls - Everything from Sexual Innuendos to Well written stories. Particularly love Kat Dennings Boobs.

6. Carlifornication - All you need to know is that it's an HBO series, Its about fornicating in California. Do you need anymore reason to watch?

7. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Continuation of the Avengers storyline but it focuses more on Shield. *Spoiler - Coulsen, the dude Loki stabbed before Hulk almost destroyed that giant flying thingy, He didn't die*

8. Legend of Korra - If you liked Avartar - The last Airbender, You'll love this one.

9. AMC's The Walking Dead - Who doesn't like the idea of a zombie apocalypse. Nicely written.

10. Pretty Little Liars - Boring for the first 7 episodes or so but it is pretty addictive.

11. Nikita - I just love Maggie Q (Naked Weapon). Really really nice. Struggling with ratings not though but its just 5 episodes more, they can't cancel anymore.

12. Real Husband Of Hollywood - Fakest, funniest semi scripted reality TV show ever. Kevin Hart is a genius.

13 Mindy Project - I love the lead character, Funny and nice stories.

I don't like Arrows, too depressing for me.. Saw 7 episodes and i didn't even laugh once. Loved White Collar, i'll start watching that one again sef. If i remember more, i'll update but Either way, make sure you check online to see if they haven't been cancelled before you start watching.

3 Likes

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by louisv(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
merlin!!! nawa for una
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by PTAwal: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mara & clara
Vampires Diary (Originals)
True blood
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by owolawee: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
atobz: C'mon guys...I haven't seen anyone mention Game of Thrones....Season 3 resumes March 2014.
asiiin!! i had been waiting for ppl to mention game of thrones. just hearin u name it gave me goosebumps cheesy
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Olubeey(f): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
BREAKING BAD....A must watch!!!!
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by lymelyte(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
mr.drizzy:
BETRAYAL?.u clearly have a wierd taste for series!
Man's food is another man's poison.. do u have to watch action movies all d time?
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Kayendy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
I'll recomend Greek... A high scholl setting.... I tink everyyone would love it
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Tosyno51(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Woaw, so nobody is talking about REVENGE, the story line is crayy. Also pretty little liars. I just started watching The Tomorrow People.....dem try small
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by mbulela: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Let me suggest a few series that are likely not on this long thread yet;

If British tv is your kind of thing, try Scott and Bailey. A police drama that is less about crime but more about the personal lives of the characters. I loved all three seasons of it.

I seem to be championing East West 101 a lot on these pages. A different kind of crime drama An Aussie drama with no known face but good stuff all round.

Another crime drama, this time an Belfast based one; The Fall. A crime detective in pursuit of a serial rapist and murderer. Gripping stuff.

I actually enjoyed all 5 seasons of Southland. My wife calls it a flat series but i just love it.

Away from all these crime and police dramas, go watch The Slap. wierd but good series. Sophie Okonedo was spectacular in it.

I recently finished Brotherhood. Season 1 was okay, 2 was special and 3 was great. Shame it ended abruptly as it seemed to have been cancelled in a hurry. If political drama mixed with gangstar/mafia kind of stuff is your call, then see it. I liked it.

Looking for something to make you laugh? Try Brooklyn nine nine. the first season is about to end.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Teespice: two broke girls
single ladies. i so love keisha greenes character.
tinsel( i am in love with philip ade williams)

i find myself watching the first two over and over again

Me too, I liked Keisha and more esp, Malcolm.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Iceman296: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
nickz: hope it aint asian
Its Korean. Just Try it
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Iceman296: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Emmadani: add a man called god.those 2 films make sense die.
Yea, I Only Saw The First Season Of that Movie and I Lost Interest.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by immortaliceberg(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
the wire
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by lovat(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Why didn't anybody talked about Revenge directed by Mike kelly. The suspense will burst ur adrenaline.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Bome01(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Well, i've seen no many of my best series mentioned, however here are some i didn't see
1. Psych
2. Castle
3. Dexter
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Bome01(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Still don't dig Korean movies!
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by morningsta(m): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2013
donroxy:
1. 24 ( I'm planning to start watching it again for the thirdTime, Season 1-cool ....... JackBauer is like a reality to me !!

2. PrisonBreak (Scoffield is like an Oracle to me, For real .... I will start re-viewing by January 2014 for the ThirdTime too .... (Season 1-4)

3. Make it or Break it .... YumYum

4. StrikeBack (Though there are technical mistakes compared to 24.....It's lovely) ....

5.Homicide ( wow,wow,wow)

6. The Shield ( With this, PoliceMen would be berra Understood)

7. All Military Movies,Spy,Detectives and Presidency/Political Politickings ..... !!

Hollywood simply da Bomb !!!

The Shield? It is total nonsense to me!
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by jahbiz: 12:48am On Nov 30, 2013
"City Hunter"
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by ace1(m): 1:40am On Nov 30, 2013
New girl, Boondocks, American dad, family guy, real husbands of hollywood, suits, newsroom, madmen and alotta others
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Emesdhan(m): 6:04am On Nov 30, 2013
seri0usly, i cant start listinq the tvseries i've watched<to0 much> buh i love Sci-fi-films,h0ror,c0medy,acti0n,maqical and [/b]adventure[b] series.

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Habidab: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Loving as the list they role out from you guys,I love watching movies too but I just don't have that time,from the day of Passion,Prison Break,and my other favourites you guyz have mentioned
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by MShelina(f): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2013
1. Unforgettable 2.The haves and the have not
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by nickz(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2013
Iceman296:
Its Korean. Just Try it
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by colossus2: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Please am I the only person who has seen THE KILL POINT shocked (it has no season 2). Please try and see THE KILL POINT, I bet you'll watch it again and again and again and again. Platoon 1013 smiley

STRIKE BACK is also a döpe movie (season 1-4; juz started season 3 tho). Initially I thought John Porter was the best until I saw Scott (a captivating character). The combination of Scott and Michael Stonebridge is fascinating.

I lost interest in PERSON OF INTEREST in season 1 cos it got boring along the way.

SUITS is also a good movie.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by holyyinkus(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2013
GAME OF THRONES
VAMPIRE DIARIES
ARROW
ORIGINAL
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by djfalone(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2013
1.Oz (makes prison break look like childs play...but not for the faint-hearted)
2.Orange is the new black (if u enjoyed WEEDS....u would love this too)
3.Game of thrones
4.Homeland
5.Mad men
6.Real husbands of Hollywood

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by fijiano202(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2013
dont worry when u get to season 4 u will get bored of sookie by then the show will get boring
Codedrock: ACTUALLY AMERICAN TV SERIES ARE ALWAYS MY BEST. I have watched most of those movies you guys have written up there and i recommend all. But here is this movie titled"TRUE BLOOD" actually that movie aint common i mistakenly found it inside a movie i went to buy. And after i watched the season one i started searching for its season2. I just found the season2 and others 2days ago. Mehn this movie is just so damn interesting and "Adultic" i hope you understand wat i mean by that sha. it is from HBO the people that did game of thrones. Mehn i havent finish watching d season2 and the reasons are upto 5 or more. My best act in the movie is "Jason". If you are also a fan of the movie just like this post. Try and watch it!

1 Like

Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by Danhumprey: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2013
My wife and kids

The Middle

Two broke girls

That 70's show

How I met your Mother

The Big Bang theory.
Re: Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend by maybanks: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2013
1. Eli stone 2. Commander in chief 3. Suits 4. Chuck 5. 24 6. Merlin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu / Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / Bbnaija: Biggie Introduces New Twist For Eviction, Divides Housemates Into Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.