Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him (28107 Views)

Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Dannylux: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
--
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Mujah1deen: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wonderful
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Leadn(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wow! she really loves him...

btw, he should go and barb that rubbish on his hair... so irritating to look at

4 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Oludrex(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
alexdidi: 1stJohn 3:16-"greater love hath no man than this: that he lay down his life for his friend"
'touching'

I was going to quote that verse bt bad man wasn't sure of the location in the scripture.. So I saved myself the embarassment..

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Jusmudi(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
D woman try oooo, nr b say na only u E marry. Una many so na u love am pass, hmmmmmmm i nr tac oooooo
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by darkenrahl2(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nice
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by dabrake(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
Which negated the theory that ALL Nigerian women are gold diggers. 190, please take note.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by nicechic(f): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
things we do for luv........odikwa egwu oo
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by gothrones(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
I wish this woman a bountiful amount of the good luck and favors that nature has to offer. I know of blood relatives who declined to donate a matching kidney to another kin.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by delors(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Impressive! Kudos to the woman...and to true love.

But IMO, OJB doesnt look responsible to me...We prayed, supported the cause in every way we could - money and mouth - especially some of us wey no too get kishi for account cheesy ...but i keep looking at the guy, for one, his hairstyle doesnt appeal to me. For some one in that state, at least tryna look a little decent. His look on his 2002/2003 album cover then was so cool - low cut, etc Why not just at least appear decent a little. Showbiz aint about keeping some dreary dreadlocks na...abi D'Banj, Don J, Nigga Raw, Banky, 2Face carry bob Marley style before we know say dem dey into showbiz? undecided
And he has 3 wives? shocked shocked shocked A supposed christian? shocked Why the last wife (whom I suspect say na like early or mid 20s) no remove her own kidney carry give am? Oh oh! so e no easy abi? Correct.
I cant find signs of responsibility in the dude...go carry him own wahala wey he cause with him own hand put for another woman head like wig...SMH
But sha, thank God for successful operations - OJB and his wife. God bless womanhood!

8 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by sammsimm(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
So the guy has three wives. I never knew

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by GentleFrank(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
That's what it feels like to have a good hearted wife !
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
She had better donate it grin

If the guy kpeme, she is on her own.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by pomide(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
An advice to Artists, Don't drink and smoke your life away.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Treasure103(f): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Let's turn it d other way,I hope a man can do this for his wife. Congrats Mrs OJB. That is a 50 50 chance u took,u now living on 1 kidney. #thumbs#. May u live to see your grandchildren. I can do it also as long as I LOVE the guy in question.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by specialguest(f): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
deji25: Not all ladies will donate their kidneys to help their husband.Some will rather leave their man.

Not all men will also donate a kidney to save their wife. Some will rather send the ailing wife back to her parents and marry second, third and fourth wives!

God bless you mamma J you just gave OJB the greatest gift of all...

7 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by mrvictor: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2013

OJB? 3 wive??
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by politicalpastor: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2013
WHAT A GREAT WOMAN., A BINI WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER.
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS WOMAN FOR WHAT SHE DID FOR HER HUSBAND.
I WISH EVERYBODY COULD LEARN FROM HER.

obiajurum25: What else can a woman give to her husband?
OJB Jezreel's first wife (He has two others) and mother of his oldest children Mabel Okungbowa, popularly known as Mamma J donated her kidney to the renowned musician and music producer. The successful kidney transplant took place on October 21st in India and OJB got discharged from the hospital a week later.

OJB and his wife stayed in an accommodation close to the hospital where he continued to go for his post-operative check ups with his doctors. OJB has been given a clean bill of health and will be returning to Nigeria soon.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1437408_ojb3_JPG14d13b2e08598874ade30d4f7d37ae77

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1437421_ojb2_JPG298affc55cad657883a7da0dd4973362

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/11/what-else-can-woman-give-to-her-husband.html?m=0
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by GetGuide: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2013
power of love
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2013
faith everest: Go destroy dis one kwa! Bt cn men do this 4 their hubbies?#jst asking pls#
no be only hubbies na rabbies,just listen to urself "can men do this 4 their hubbies"?were u sleeping when you typed that rubbish
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by politicalpastor: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2013
LOL. OH BOY. [color=#990000][/color]
satowind: You sabi Maths abi? Oya carry your biro and calculator and work this out. . .

Hope your day has been beautiful
I need an urgent answer to a question that's been bothering my mind

If APGA + CPC + ANPP + ACN = APC
and EFCC + ICPC + NPF + GEJ + JEGA = PDP,
Find,
(a) Using Pythagoras theorem prove that: PDP < APC.

(ii) Using Almighty Formula where JEGA is constant what is the value of PDP?

(b) If Tinubu and Buhari remains constant and Okorocha varies, what is the coefficient value of Okorocha in APC?

(c) If PDP is constant, what is the cube root of rigging coefficient? Where pi= 16 > 19

(d) Use the Do or Die theory & explain all the answers above before 2015.

NO CHEATING. Your time starts now.... GOODLUCK

Av a nice Night..... O daaro Ooº°˚˚°ºº°˚
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 28, 2013
If this man is actually a polygamist,yet this woman decided to let go of her kidney,she need her head examined undecided.

7 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by doopsy(f): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Toh,she must really love him,cos I can imagine the pain,she must have gone through,when he was busy sowing his wild oats,and producing children as well as marrying these women..

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by musiwa112: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2013
this is a sweet woman.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2013
mrvictor:
OJB? 3 wive??
NO!!!!3 wives

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by prof800(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2013
INCREDIBLE!
Is this real?
If it is, God bless her.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by ganshious(m): 12:19am On Nov 28, 2013
y he come bi like ds nA
grin

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Mintayo(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2013
This really a good one, not all woman can do this...kudos.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=politicalpastor]WHAT A GREAT WOMAN., A BINI WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER.
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS WOMAN FOR WHAT SHE DID FOR HER HUSBAND.
I WISH EVERYBODY COULD LEARN FROM HER.

Wetin Bini women do you?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 28, 2013
love is wonderful
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 28, 2013
NNa men. na this kind wife wen i need. Bt were una dey self?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by FreeWill01: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2013
byvan: If this man is actually a polygamist,yet this woman decided to let go of her kidney,then she need her head examined undecided.

I think she kind of sold it. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party / Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife / Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.