Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him (28109 Views)

Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by simdam500(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2013
Shadoky: God pls bless me wit such wman to marry.
vice versa... Can u do dsame for ur lady?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by tellwisdom: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2013
All these Brazilian hair gurls on NL can't do this. undecided
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2013
well.. that is love.. un-thinking un-commonsense and unconditional... if na me i will sky shaparly
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Layolaw(f): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2013
true woman! 1 in a million
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Galaxydon1(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2013
donnypool: third to comment! with time ama improve

goat
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by kolamilan(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2013
kini big deal ?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2013
babybuzx: Make I hear say I do dat! No amt of love can warranty dat. Wot is d assurance dat d only kidney left wit her will not divelop a fault as her husband's did? And den her husband ll be nowhere to be foind and she ll start regretting y she gave him at d first place. Men always think of receive helps from women and neva think of reciprocating it
and I guess ur dad and ur brother if u have one are also among the men too or they are women?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Foolish woman !he will soon look for 4 th wife. I'm sure the Indians gave him the better kidney grin

YEYE love for undeserved person. The last timei checked na Jesus do this kin sacrifice because he knew he will be in heaven on a throne.

Who dash me!

Mtsheeeew
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by sleekch1c(f): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2013
lorretta u: Hahaha I laff in swahili

So na only women dey suffer from true love ni?I too believe in love. Not the foolish type.

I don't know any man who can bear the thought of sharing his wife not to mention loving her still and being with her while living in the same house with the other men.
Then rushes to donate his kidney when she need one grin women can endure nonsense sha. No wonder men think we have lower IQ.

I'm not saying she should have allowed him to die. Good for her and for him that she's still there to bear the humiliation of additional wives. I guess when he fell sick she didn't have any other option(I mean she didn't go when she was supposed to)

For someone like me, the moment second wife is in the picture,he's past tense.

Let the new wife donate her kidney
Or brains (he obviously needs one)
Y'all think this will make him lover her more?
Watch out for wife number four undecided

No mind them.
A man marries a woman,has children by her,doesn't consider their emotional well-being of any significance,perhaps they weren't good enough for him or just for sheer selfishness,he goes on to marry a 2nd then a 3rd wife.
The woman who wasn't deemed good enough to be kept as an only wife,who should stay strong for her children decides to give one of her kidneys to the man who choose waywardness over her and her children.

My verdict: she needs to have her head examined. It is women like her that would choose a penis over their own children and allow a man abuse their children in the name of love.
So if she had lost her life in the process,she is fine leaving her children behind with this man who only thinks about himself?
FAIL.

5 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2013
sleekch1c:

No mind them.
A man marries a woman,has children by her,doesn't consider their emotional well-being of any significance,perhaps they weren't good enough for him or just for sheer selfishness,he goes on to marry a 2nd then a 3rd wife.
The woman who wasn't deemed good enough to be kept as an only wife,who should stay strong for her children decides to give one of her kidneys to the man who choose waywardness over her and her children.

My verdict: she needs to have her head examined. It is women like her that would choose a penis over their own children and allow a man abuse their children in the name of love.
So if she had lost her life in the process,she is fine leaving her children behind with this man who only thinks about himself?
FAIL.

Infact I thnk the woman is a very stupid woman! "Sorry to Say" truly what if there were comlications and she died, she would live her children for the other women or what? Doesn't she have family members? I can't just put my head around it! True love my big fat yansh! Tsheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by bukatyne(f): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2013
I don't get the picture here...

Were the three wives living with him together or was he a serial divorcee?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Lilimax(f): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2013
misep: This is true love, she loves her husband with all her heart not like the other two. "When a woman loves she loves for real".
Very true. The other two I called gold diggers, concubines, mistress.. .angry.etc
I'm sure they'll be much younger; why didn't they do the donationundecided
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by bukatyne(f): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2013
sleekch1c:

No mind them.
A man marries a woman, has children by her, doesn't consider their emotional well-being of any significance, perhaps they weren't good enough for him or just for sheer selfishness, he goes on to marry a 2nd then a 3rd wife.
The woman who wasn't deemed good enough to be kept as an only wife, who should stay strong for her children decides to give one of her kidneys to the man who choose waywardness over her and her children.

So if she had lost her life in the process, she is fine leaving her children behind with this man who only thinks about himself?
FAIL.

I agree

There is something seriously wrong with her

I tire for Nigerian definition of love

Where is my Nigerian dictionary?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by satellitedaisy: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2013
What is the essence of giving my kidney to a man that can't stick to only me. Mtcheeeew. Wasted effort!
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2013
satowind: You sabi Maths abi? Oya carry your biro and calculator and work this out. . .

Hope your day has been beautiful
I need an urgent answer to a question that's been bothering my mind

If APGA + CPC + ANPP + ACN = APC
and EFCC + ICPC + NPF + GEJ + JEGA = PDP,
Find,
(a) Using Pythagoras theorem prove that: PDP < APC.

(ii) Using Almighty Formula where JEGA is constant what is the value of PDP?

(b) If Tinubu and Buhari remains constant and Okorocha varies, what is the coefficient value of Okorocha in APC?

(c) If PDP is constant, what is the cube root of rigging coefficient? Where pi= 16 > 19

(d) Use the Do or Die theory & explain all the answers above before 2015.

NO CHEATING. Your time starts now.... GOODLUCK

Av a nice Night..... O daaro Ooº°˚˚°ºº°˚

grin grin grin solving PDP mathematically => loading........ LWKMD grin
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2013
[b]No offence intended but does OJB smoke and/or drink?

If he does then this kind-hearted woman just wasted one of her precious kidney. When he was smoking, drinking and partying away his kidney, did he remember this woman? 

Now she is to bear all the risks involved when one renal do the glomerular filtration work of two renal.

one thing I know as fair is, If you can't do the time, stay away from the crime. And before you pro-lifers tell me that Drinking and Smoking does not necessarily cause kidney failure. I want you to know that that's one hell of a lie.

The No 1 leading cause of kidney failure is - High toxicity of the body which Increases the production of angiotensin II. (smoking gives you that in abundance)

While No 2 is - High blood pressure which causes electrolytes to build up in your body. (Alcohol gives you that in abundance too)

Others are injury to the kidney as a result of an accident, long term medication, ageing etc.

So tell me, did OJB have an accident?
Has he been in ICU for a long time?
Has he aged?

My conclusion is, he partied away his kidney and he deserves no sympathy. And I hope other smokers and drinkers can learn from this piece. 

Drinking is good when moderated cos it has its own benefits but smoking, that's a NO-NO.

Watch him tomorrow, he'll sneak out to smoke again, after all the kidney is not his own.
[/b]
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Lilimax(f): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2013
^^^Reminds me of Steve 'the Sleek' Kadiri (a one time music DJ in Ray Power Fm)who died after the kidney transplant he
did in 2002 which was donated to him by his younger brother sad.
Heard that he went about drinking and smoking after the transplant which leads
to his eventual death in 2009 undecided.?

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2013
Sterling example of the term "For better or worse". Good to know people can still stick around when the murky waters of life is stirred.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2013
rudedough: [b]No offence intended but does OJB smoke and/or drink?

If he does then this kind-hearted woman just wasted one of her precious kidney. When he was smoking, drinking and partying away his kidney, did he remember this woman? 

Now she is to bear all the risks involved when one renal do the glomerular filtration work of two renal.

one thing I know as fair is, If you can't do the time, stay away from the crime. And before you pro-lifers tell me that Drinking and Smoking does not necessarily cause kidney failure. I want you to know that that's one hell of a lie.

The No 1 leading cause of kidney failure is - High toxicity of the body which Increases the production of angiotensin II. (smoking gives you that in abundance)

While No 2 is - High blood pressure which causes electrolytes to build up in your body. (Alcohol gives you that in abundance too)

Others are injury to the kidney as a result of an accident, long term medication, ageing etc.

So tell me, did OJB have an accident?
Has he been in ICU for a long time?
Has he aged?

My conclusion is, he partied away his kidney and he deserves no sympathy. And I hope other smokers and drinkers can learn from this piece. 

Drinking is good when moderated cos it has its own benefits but smoking, that's a NO-NO.

Watch him tomorrow, he'll sneak out to smoke again, after all the kidney is not his own.
[/b]
You skipped HBP. Could be caused by that silent killer. No?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2013
Good wifes like dis are to scarce to find in d Nigeria labour market of single women
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by seangy4konji: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2013
Very hard to find.God bless me with such woman to marry after this my husstle..thick and thin always deh dere for me.God bless you madam wherever you are...PRIDE OF A GOOD WOMAN!!!
TIDDOLL: true luv...true heart...ehm...true liver)...A GOOD WIFE.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by elohomena: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2013
GOD BLESS HER cheesy
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
I cant understand som ppl.... how can a broked man marry 3 wives, with that kind of hair style and living unhealthy life style. Now he is healthy again can he start by removing that attachment and concentrate on his true love, his first wife
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Ninilowo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
All girls are DEVIL but my wife is QUEEN …………………………………………… Of all of them. First love indeed. God bless you madam. Buh dt his dreadlock z ma own headache here.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Loski_Nedu:
You skipped HBP. Could be caused by that silent killer. No?

Yes drinking too much alcohol can raise your blood pressure and when your blood pressure rises, it means a rise in heart rate and other working components of the body.

When this happens, the renal (Kidney) which is responsible for the filtration of body waste cannot commensurate the workload and this leads to the decrease in the efficiency of the glomerular filtration rate (GFR).

These un-filtered wastes build up in the body, thereby narrowing the blood vessels in the kidney which results to the renal being infected or damaged.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Can this be greed? Because I remember large sums were donated for this. Just saying...
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
rudedough:

Yes drinking too much alcohol can raise your blood pressure and when your blood pressure rises, it means a rise in heart rate and other working components of the body.

When this happens, the renal (Kidney) which is responsible for the filtration of body waste cannot commensurate the workload and this leads to the decrease in the efficiency of the glomerular filtration rate (GFR).

These wastes build up in the body, thereby narrowing the blood vessels in the kidney which results to the renal being infected or damaged.

See ehnnn! Everybody In d entertainment industry know ojb as a terrible drunk. My friend even said he sees him all d time at shitta. The guy is very irresponsible! and the first wife is stupid! Period

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by texaco1: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
I don't think ojb wife is a nigerian, no nigerian woman will do such thing for her husband . And if indeed she is a nigerian then she is a very very rare breed.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by sleekch1c(f): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ninilowo: All girls are DEVIL but my wife is QUEEN …………………………………………… Of all of them. First love indeed. God bless you madam. Buh dt his dreadlock z ma own headache here.

Hmmm....
All girls are devils....so all female relatives of yours are devils?
Tell me more because where I am,things are quite different!
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
rudedough:

These un-filtered wastes build up in the body, thereby narrowing the blood vessels in the kidney which results to the renal being infected or damaged.
Hmmmmm! I see. You must be worth your onion in the medical field.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies / Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview / Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.