Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him (28108 Views)

Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by kemiola89(f): 12:41am On Nov 28, 2013
Wow! This is a real definition of true/unconditional love.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Shaakasi(f): 12:41am On Nov 28, 2013
true love at its best
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 28, 2013
God bless this woman, wonderful creature. He should divorce the other wives abegi
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by gnykelly(m): 1:05am On Nov 28, 2013
he must have been a victim of fake drink produce at 3' oclock of nigeria owing to his line of job showbiz.
I think love is the greatest thing that can happen to human kind
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by brosdoncome(m): 1:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Don't be deceived all of u....the money donated to OJB was to pay a donor and take care of his hospital bills...the wife was paid for it...no Nigeria woman does this for free.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by 190: 2:17am On Nov 28, 2013
dabrake: Which negated the theory that ALL Nigerian women are gold diggers. 190, please take note.

after my momsi and this lady them don finish for market nau angry

2 women out of 12billion

see your mouth like 190
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Fhemmmy: 2:18am On Nov 28, 2013
I hope he is feeling much better . . . .
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by quivah(f): 3:04am On Nov 28, 2013
Laughing out in chinese#
I pray I won't find myself in this kinda situation .. amen!

Cz e go HARD!! For husby with 3wives taaaaah?!

Na wa O! Weytin man go do to satisfy hin fellow man?! Ok she donated her kidney and some of y'all are screaming 'she got paid" "she needs to get her head checked" "she is a fool"( make I no lie,I agree to this one to an extent) blah blah haba! Humans!!
Just know if you can't do it, there are some with many reasons to do it!

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 28, 2013
Last JOB recruitment 0PPORTUNITY for 2013 now on in GOLDEN LIFE International, LAGOS Nigeria.
VACANCIES available for only WAEC certificate holders with work experience,UNDERGRADUATES and GRADUATES.
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT- applicants must reside in lagos.
COMPANY BENEFITS- *Very attractive salary scale with incentives and bonuses
*Flexible working hours
*Free staff bus
*weekly free day
*friendly working environment and many more...for the venue and time of the interview in Lagos
¤kindly share¤
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 28, 2013
True test of love.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by buchibabe: 4:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Would ojb have done d same thing if d woman needed d kidney transplant? And i hope he wil appreciate her later .
Anyway tnk God dey made it

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Tholudee(f): 4:40am On Nov 28, 2013
brosdoncome: Don't be deceived all of u....the money donated to OJB was to pay a donor and take care of his hospital bills...the wife was paid for it...no Nigeria woman does this for free.
haters don come o undecided undecided abi how can a woman be paid to donate for her husband? undecided

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by quivah(f): 4:45am On Nov 28, 2013
buchibabe: Would ojb have done d same thing if d woman needed d kidney transplant? And i hope he wil appreciate her later .
Anyway tnk God dey made it
I doubt he would do the same thing..I mean he's got two other wiveswink

And the latter? Too much of nollywood film will make me say he won't..

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by fredx4(m): 5:10am On Nov 28, 2013
deji25: Not all ladies will donate their kidneys to help their husband.Some will rather leave their man.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by babybuzx(f): 5:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Make I hear say I do dat! No amt of love can warranty dat. Wot is d assurance dat d only kidney left wit her will not divelop a fault as her husband's did? And den her husband ll be nowhere to be foind and she ll start regretting y she gave him at d first place. Men always think of receive helps from women and neva think of reciprocating it

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Ogegod87: 6:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Now, this į̸̸̨§ wat I call L♥√ع , sacrifice. God bless this woman.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Allohrandy(m): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2013
nice
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by BlackHuman(m): 6:19am On Nov 28, 2013
*singing in Bruno Mars's voice*...."i'll catch a grenade for ya, throw ma head on a blade for ya"...

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 28, 2013
FreeWill01:

I think she kind of sold it. lipsrsealed

I hope she sold it because giving it freely to this man is a waste of precious kidney, the kidney is better off donated to an anonymous.

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by barriway: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2013
what a true luv in her eye, thank GOD 4 ojb`s life
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by tomzman: 6:43am On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmn! What else can you do for love.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by pbling: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2013
unconditnal love shd i cal ds!i nid an angel like ds if it is true
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Originalsly: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmm.... scratching my head at this story. If true, it surely didn't happen as stated. For one... kidney transplant is not a matter of just replacing a kidney with another. The replacement has to match and that is very difficult. Not impossible...but most likely they did a swap...they found one but had to get one in return and the wife provided that. Secondly, he wouldn't be sent home with a clean bill of health as though all is well...like a healed wound. He has to be under medication and check ups for the rest of his life to prevent the body from rejecting the kidney.@comments on his hairstyle...what is so wrong in a man/woman allowing his hair to grow naturally? Why should a Black man crew cut his hair? "Emancipate yourself from mental.slavery"...Bob Marley.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Chrisx1x(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2013
Chai!see correct wife
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by ocholawealth(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2013
Good wife, sacrifice is love and love requires sacrifice.......one gbosa for mama J.. Gbosa!
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Ruq: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2013
I don't even expect my wife to be able to donate a kidney for me.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2013
I can do that for my husband

But...

If he felt I wasn't good enough he had to add 2 extra wives to the family,he should count himself dead to me undecided

What am I even saying? The moment wife number two comes into the family I'm gone

Will probably hear about his illness on the news
Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by bfmconcepts: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2013
bad guys always get good women
what a wonderful woman

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Mimi005(f): 7:54am On Nov 28, 2013
Wowww...ds is what I call true love..its involves risks.
She is indeed a good woman.God bless them both.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2013
How many men do know who can do it?

Not even for their faithful wives how much more a wife with three men in her life(just saying)

Mintayo: This really a good one, not all woman can do this...kudos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife / Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies / Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.