Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him (28109 Views)

Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by hippyzuki(f): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2013
Na me for donate my kidney before?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Buktol(f): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2013
deji25: Not all ladies will donate their kidneys to help their husband.Some will rather leave their man.
. And. Not all men will do same* if it wa to be OBJ he won't donnate to d wife* when he has even got oother wives* d woman is jus so dumb** I hope he pays ha for d. Donated kidney*
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by freecocoa(f): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2013
When some people say love isn't real, I just laugh at them, this is what real love feels like.

Some of you are shouting you wouldn't try such because he has other women, it just means you really don't know how strong true love is, when you are in it, all that matters is the one you love my dears.

I know what true love feels like so believe me, chances are you'd be willing to do almost anything for that one person wink.

Kudos mama j, your days shall be long.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by quivah(f): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2013
^
Love may be blind... quivah aint wink
Love maybe dumb.... quivah ain't wink
Not even with the fact he's got other wives.. NO WAY!
True love kor!!
I just dey wonder how them kidney match sef

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by adisa204(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=Shadoky]God pls bless me wit such wman to marry. [/quote)are you praying to a transplant soon.this one DAT u re looking for a wife that wud b ready to donate her kidney grin
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by quivah(f): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2013
^
He prolly needs a woman who can donate her brain..wink

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by jemsi(f): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2013
angry3 wives at his young age, why won't his kidney fail sef?

4 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by emmabest2000(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2013
One thing we can never get enough is LOVE , And One thing we never give enough is LOVE
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by fummylove(f): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2013
wheesin: And so.. undecided i donated my sperm to my wife for her to give birth... Wats d big deal...

Anyways love is just amazing...

Ese..
. And she donate her egg too, the child bear ur name isn't it
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Lilimax(f): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2013
OJB's first wife is the real wife while the rest are gold diggers, concubines, mistress...etc undecided?
She knows that OJB is hers rightfully hence the reason for donating her kidney while the rest are distractions.
Kudos to you ma'am for helping out what is righfully yours.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by clnzo: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2013
faith everest: Go destroy dis one kwa! Bt cn men do this 4 their hubbies?#jst asking pls#
men for husby bawo! Are u a gay!
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by joelenesleek(f): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2013
He should change that hair style. I for say d woman just one travel abroad bt make I no talk am.
And Finally that was faith and love by the woman. God bless all women with forgiving hearts.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2013
delors: Impressive! Kudos to the woman...and to true love.

But IMO, OJB doesnt look responsible to me...We prayed, supported the cause in every way we could - money and mouth - especially some of us wey no too get kishi for account cheesy ...but i keep looking at the guy, for one, his hairstyle doesnt appeal to me. For some one in that state, at least tryna look a little decent. His look on his 2002/2003 album cover then was so cool - low cut, etc Why not just at least appear decent a little. Showbiz aint about keeping some dreary dreadlocks na...abi D'Banj, Don J, Nigga Raw, Banky, 2Face carry bob Marley style before we know say dem dey into showbiz? undecided
And he has 3 wives? shocked shocked shocked A supposed christian? shocked Why the last wife (whom I suspect say na like early or mid 20s) no remove her own kidney carry give am? Oh oh! so e no easy abi? Correct.
I cant find signs of responsibility in the dude...go carry him own wahala wey he cause with him own hand put for another woman head like wig...SMH
But sha, thank God for successful operations - OJB and his wife. God bless womanhood!
. He's too damn irresponsible.. 3wives with that look? Disgusting

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by IAMBREEZY: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2013
dumelo dumelo: love is wonderful
yeah you can say that again,
kudos to her not all women are like her.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2013
lorretta u: I can do that for my husband
cheesy

But...

If he felt I wasn't good enough he had to add 2 extra wives to the family,he should count himself dead to me undecided

What am I even saying? The moment wife number two comes into the family I'm gone

Will probably hear about his illness on the news
Mtchew
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by kemam(f): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2013
God bless them.i wish both of them quick recovery.Latter una go say women bad.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2013
Dear lord, when faced with situations as this, help me to make the right decision, whatever that decision might be... Amen. cry cry embarassed embarassed
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Mayflowa(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2013
perrylynx: God bless this woman, wonderful creature. He should divorce the other wives abegi

Can all the wives give him their kidneys. It has to be only one of them!
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by gnykelly(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2013
byvan:

I hope she sold it because giving it freely to this man is a waste of precious kidney, the kidney is better off donated to an anonymous.
your post does not agree with your signgture. Hypo.crite.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by misep(f): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2013
This is true love, she loves her husband with all her heart not like the other two. "When a woman loves she loves for real".

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Vivipedia: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2013
This is what LOVE can do. You can learn more at: www.vivipedia.com
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by awesomeness(f): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2013
If there are medical personnel in d house, please, I need answers to my questions.
Q1: What happened to OJBs' 2nd kidney that he needed a kidney transplant?.
Q2: If one of his kidney is bad, why wouldn't they remove the bad one and leave the 2nd one for him to live on? Or is it that the two kidneys were bad?
Q3: Y is it that it has to be the donor living on one kidney.
Please pardon me. I want to know.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2013
Hahaha I laff in swahili

So na only women dey suffer from true love ni?I too believe in love. Not the foolish type.

I don't know any man who can bear the thought of sharing his wife not to mention loving her still and being with her while living in the same house with the other men.
Then rushes to donate his kidney when she need one grin women can endure nonsense sha. No wonder men think we have lower IQ.

I'm not saying she should have allowed him to die. Good for her and for him that she's still there to bear the humiliation of additional wives. I guess when he fell sick she didn't have any other option(I mean she didn't go when she was supposed to)

For someone like me, the moment second wife is in the picture,he's past tense.

Let the new wife donate her kidney
Or brains (he obviously needs one)
Y'all think this will make him love her more?
Watch out for wife number four undecided

freecocoa: When some people say love isn't real, I just laugh at them, this is what real love feels like.

Some of you are shouting you wouldn't try such because he has other women, it just means you really don't know how strong true love is, when you are in it, all that matters is the one you love my dears.

I know what true love feels like so believe me, chances are you'd be willing to do almost anything for that one person wink.

Kudos mama j, your days shall be long.

5 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by kennyamusan(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2013
Wow,this is very rare but am tempted to ask,what has been the contribution of all his other wives?If it were to be other ladies,the moment second wife comes in,the man is already living in the past and sincerely, I thought there is no true love again especially in Nigeria,but with this,I change my mind. INDEED TRUE LOVE STILL EXIST.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by freecocoa(f): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2013
lorretta u: Hahaha I laff in swahili

So na only women dey suffer from true love ni?I too believe in love. Not the foolish type.

I don't know any man who can bear the thought of sharing his wife not to mention loving her still and being with her while living in the same house with the other men.
Then rushes to donate his kidney when she need one grin women can endure nonsense sha. No wonder men think we have lower IQ.

I'm not saying she should have allowed him to die. Good for her and for him that she's still there to bear the humiliation of additional wives. I guess when he fell sick she didn't have any other option(I mean she didn't go when she was supposed to)

For someone like me, the moment second wife is in the picture,he's past tense.

Let the new wife donate her kidney
Or brains (he obviously needs one)
Y'all think this will make him lover her more?
Watch out for wife number four undecided

I sure did know y'all will misunderstand my post, my post is not gender related, true love goes both ways, I'm only saying people can do much more when they are in it.

Besides, you don't know what the deal is with them, if she says she's cool doing what she did, who are you to call her foolish for it?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by anitank(f): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2013
This is touching!! cry cry

I sincerely don't think I can do that for a man who married two other wives after me. I really don't think I can embarassed

God please bless me with such heart

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by dbride: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2013
Tholudee: haters don come o undecided undecided abi how can a woman be paid to donate for her husband? undecided

Nothing wrong with that, the money remains in the family to attend to other needs.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by nerodenero: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2013
A woman can make or mar you.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by dude99(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Reminds me of the story of obasanjo's imprisonment while stella was the only one among his wives that stood by him while he was in prison!Now let me see hw the other musicians that couldn't do anything while OJB was in ill will feel!
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by nerodenero: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2013
anitank: This is touching!! cry cry

I sincerely don't think I can do that for a man who married two other wives after me. I really don't think I can embarassed

God please bless me with such heart
Could be painful sha but would you rather watch in die
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2013
I will do that for my man, I would do anything for him infact! Just if am his only wife. If the tables were turned and his first wife was d one wiv the problem, do u think the man who married 2 other women under u will sacrifice his kidney? Tsheeeeeeeew! Oshi! What if along the line she kon die, no be the 2 other women go enjoy am? Abegdont tell me nonsense! She is a good woman though!

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by greggng: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2013
This is an uncomon sacrifice , she deserve a national award. God bless u maam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Says Waje's Mother Is As Ugly As Her, She Replies / Eniola Badmus's Outfit To A Tv Interview / Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.