Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him (28112 Views)

Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Oludrex(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
slightlyMad: thats true luv, btw, u have won an automatic ticket as the only wife.
Don't ask us.. Ask ur husband
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
sandijey:

See ehnnn! Everybody In d entertainment industry know ojb as a terrible drunk. My friend even said he sees him all d time at shitta. The guy is very irresponsible! and the first wife is stupid! Period

Well I don't know him personally but I think this explains it all. Thanks

I just hope that people should be mindful of their health first before engulfing things that does not benefit them, even food.

Research has shown that the amount of nutrients in our food in the present has decreased exponentially with the use of mechanised farming methods.

And this has result to the high rate of diseases and a decrease in our leukocytes.

An apple in 1960 has 5 times the nutrient of an apple today. We should be careful with what we take into our body, we're not so strong anymore.

Let's make use of the little resistance our body can offer and not over power our immune system with toxics from smoking and excessive drinking.

OJB was lucky to have financial donors and a kind hearted wife that could donate a kidney, you may not.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Raymond405: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
awesomeness: If there are medical personnel in d house, please, I need answers to my questions.
Q1: What happened to OJBs' 2nd kidney that he needed a kidney transplant?.
Q2: If one of his kidney is bad, why wouldn't they remove the bad one and leave the 2nd one for him to live on? Or is it that the two kidneys were bad?
Q3: Y is it that it has to be the donor living on one kidney.
Please pardon me. I want to know.

Ans 1: his two kidney must have been bad. it could be due to numerous reasons.
Ans 2: Both the donor and the recipient will have to live on one kidney. the last time I check, every human needs just one kidney to stay alive.
QED
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by EnitanItunu(f): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
an epitome of true love
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Loski_Nedu:
Hmmmmm! I see. You must be worth your onion in the medical field.

smiley Thank you but I'm still an MSc student in Medicine though. I haven't started practising yet. cool

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by texaco1: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Raymond405:

Ans 1: his two kidney must have been bad. it could be due to numerous reasons.
Ans 2: Both the donor and the recipient will have to live on one kidney. the last time I check, every human needs just one kidney to stay alive.
QED
doc ,I have got a question.
If every human needs just one kidney to stay alive ,then why did God give us two? Just asking
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
texaco1: doc ,I have got a question.
If every human needs just one kidney to stay alive ,then why did God give us two? Just asking

Some people are born with only 1 kidney.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by jaydude(f): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
i'm sorry 2 say dis, any woman who does this for a man who puts her kids into polygamy is senseless! i'll rather donate my kidney 2 a stranger..what stupid love is that? mtchew undecided

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
sleekch1c:

No mind them.
A man marries a woman,has children by her,doesn't consider their emotional well-being of any significance,perhaps they weren't good enough for him or just for sheer selfishness,he goes on to marry a 2nd then a 3rd wife.
The woman who wasn't deemed good enough to be kept as an only wife,who should stay strong for her children decides to give one of her kidneys to the man who choose waywardness over her and her children.

My verdict: she needs to have her head examined. It is women like her that would choose a penis over their own children and allow a man abuse their children in the name of love.
So if she had lost her life in the process,she is fine leaving her children behind with this man who only thinks about himself?
FAIL.

Some women are hopelessly foolish,thats why they will keep getting stomped on like offending cockroaches.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
No I don't think she's foolish

I just can't do that that's all.
I believe in true love too. But I also believe it exists between two people only
Not 3 or 4 or more.

Just like you said since she's cool with it, what's our business? smiley smiley
freecocoa: I sure did know y'all will misunderstand my post, my post is not gender related, true love goes both ways, I'm only saying people can do much more when they are in it.

Besides, you don't know what the deal is with them, if she says she's cool doing what she did, who are you to call her foolish for it?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by quivah(f): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lilimax: Very true. The other two I called gold diggers, concubines, mistress.. .angry.etc
I'm sure they'll be much younger; why didn't they do the donationundecided
Taaah SMH! the way humans think some times sha
Even you?!
Would you have said the same thing if it were the 2nd or 3rd wife who dropped her kidney
Tsk tsk smh
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by falansa: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
donnypool: third to comment! with time ama improve

see what ASUU turn nigeria to!
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
The picture here is one of a man who's already married but choses to flirt anyway
Being in the entertainment industry,there's no shortage of women and wine
So what did he do?

He got his fill of both. More women more wine more women more wine. Until he couldn't stand the hide and seek of adultery he had to bring two extra women home just in case he desired one in the morning, the other in the afternoon and another at night.

With his mini bar at home and parties, he got his fill of drinks until his kidneys couldn't take it anymore. Then they failed.

So wife number one to the rescue. This is probably her chance to prove to Darling Hubby that he's all she's got.

#May not be the accurate picture, but consider it close to the true picture#.
bukatyne: I don't get the picture here...

Were the three wives living with him together or was he a serial divorcee?

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by bukatyne(f): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
lorretta u: The picture here is one of a man who's already married but choses to flirt anyway
So what did he do?

He got his fill of both. More women more wine more women more wine. Until he couldn't stand the hide and seek of adultery he had to bring two extra women home just in case he desired one in the morning, the other in the afternoon and another at night.

With his mini bar at home and parties, he got his fill of drinks until his kidneys couldn't take it anymore. Then they failed.

So wife number one to the rescue. This is probably her chance to prove to Darling Hubby that he's all she's got.

Lol! What a picture!

I pity some women sha
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by quivah(f): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Abegi love and life are two diff things..
You can always find love at Another place from another person
But life? Once gone..its finished!

So the sh.it "she did it for love" is plain stupidity..
But she's cool with it..no p, I pray I wont find myself in that kinda situation with two other wives eeh! coz Mister you are on your own!!

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Sike(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
God bless the Wife and those women that would not hesitate to do the same.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Iranoladun(f): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
lorretta u: The picture here is one of a man who's already married but choses to flirt anyway
So what did he do?

Good analysis and script.
Have you consider script writing as a side business (assuming this is not your current buz)?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by alotofgrace(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mark Zuckerberg Was Highest Paid U.S. CEO of 2012
http://abume4life..com/2013/10/mark-zuckerberg-was-highest-paid-us-ceo.html
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
smiley smiley
Iranoladun: Good analysis and script.
Have you consider script writing as a side business (assuming this is not your current buz)?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wow. I am touched
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by devour129: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
mz mariah: Wow. I am touched
where ?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
devour129: where ?
?
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by quivah(f): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
devour129: where ?
cheesy..
Her heart beneath her chest ...wink
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Mintayo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
So what did he do?

Wow,eleyi gidigan o,choi,what a perfect script.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
What a waste of Kidney! angry

If you don't know what to do with your kidney, kindly bring it to us let's use it for academic research.

What we learn from our research will benefit many young scientists and save useful lives.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Tonyosas101(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
My girlfriend can do same for me grin
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by sunex: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
dats wat I call a real WOMAN wit a true luv....happy for him.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by KHENNYJAMES(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
rudedough:

Some people are born with only 1 kidney.
A VERY TRUE LIE !!!
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2013
KHENNY JAMES:
A VERY TRUE LIE !!!

cheesy cheesy Are a medical doctor? Or have you any medical experience? You should read more science journals ok and go take an x-ray to check if you have 1 kidney yourself.

Seriously a lot of people are born with 1 kidney and they don't even know they've been living on 1 kidney. cheesy cheesy

You should read about kidney agenesis.
Re: OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him by Ayab1203(f): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2013
After he don go polygamous on me ?
Hmmmm . she try sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kupe Boys Arrive Nigeria For A Show In Abuja / Nina Shades Other Ex BBN Housemates As Ceec Hits 700k IG Followers / Peter Okoye, Dangote And Elumelu In A Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.