Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano (17613 Views)

A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Sharia Police Smash 240,000 Bottles Of Beer In Kano / Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by irokop(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
I weep for nigeria what a country. Sharia is made for the poor not for the rich most of the northern rich muslims do consium alcohol secretely in their private houses.

Now if they happen to succeed in making the whole northern state sharia, their ppl will do is when ever they want to enjoy them selves they travel to the west or eastern nigeria to enjoy them selves Bleep harlots and go back to their bloody unholy states.

Is all this not hypocritsy at its pick?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Asabeq(f): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
angry angry I will tell my brother.
I will never walk alone again.

Mujah1deen:
No you didn't say the truth.
I will come look for you and bring you in my village grin
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by enohbong: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: not all hijabi are Muslims .

Oh really?

Check out dis 2 pictures......christain women ties scarf while muslim women flaunts their hijab well! Kano is not an exemption.

So what are u saying?

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Asabeq: angry angry I will tell my brother.

A ina kake zaune ?
Kina da saurayi ?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
enohbong:

Oh really?

Check out dis 2 pictures......christain women ties scarf while muslim women flaunts their hijab well! Kano is not an exemption.

So what are u saying?

Bari kyankyanta
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Asabeq: angry angry I will tell my brother.

will you marry a Christian?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
enohbong:

Oh really?

So what are u saying?
I can't see your pics
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by debetmx(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: will you marry a Christian?

She's marrying a christian. So what are you going to do about that? wink grin grin grin wink
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
debetmx:

She's marrying a christian. So what are you going to do about that? wink grin grin grin wink
bai kome(she's not Muslim ) ,tho ba na so .
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by debetmx(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: bai kome(she's not Christian) ,tho ba na so .

Keep deluding yourself. It's allowed grin grin grin grin
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
debetmx:

Keep deluding yourself. It's allowed grin grin grin grin
I meant she's not Muslim.
It doesn't matter(she's not Muslim) tho I don't like it (she's Hausa/northerner
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by nusirat(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=Rednaxelot]This is a very good development, most especially when it almost killed our President if not for the intervention of London hospital![/quote

You no serious, our president dont drink beer, but drink akpetesi or fona gau
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by debetmx(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen:
I meant she's not Muslim.
It doesn't matter(she's not Muslim) tho I don't like it (she's Hausa/northerner

Must every Hausa/Northerner be a Muslim?

I can marry a Muslim anyway but I guess you can't marry a Christian.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
debetmx:

Must every Hausa/Northerner be a Muslim?

I can marry a Muslim anyway but I guess you can't marry a Christian.

Yes .Islam the religion of our forefathers and it maintains the unity of our region/land . Islam links us together tho intermarriage helped a lot too grin
Islam brings values that make good wives, girls and women this is why most southerners admire and run after our women wink

I can marry a Christian but only a northern Christian but I won't or doubt I will .I'm for arranged marriages anyway.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Hero10001: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
irokop:

if u are upright in one thing and failled on others u are guilty of all says wisdom book the bilble
You are right bro!
According to the Holy Book, there's no one Holy.
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves.
You must partake or must have pertook in at least one of the World's sinful habit. E.g Whoremonger, Adulter, drinker, smoker, homo, robber, kidnapper, hater, killer, jajuda, odoko, terrorists/extremists etc.
Which one you be?
Nobody holy pass.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Equilibrium41(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Let star sue this fanatics for this act of mass distruction.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Josboy2: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
To be a Muslim is not by force.Allow people to enjoy themselves jare.Hypocrites.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by abbeysteph: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Bros u don kill me wit laugh ooo quote author=Hero10001]
I did my NYSC in Kaduna,
Everything is at the EXTREME in there..
Hausa night Clubbing/ Strippers club na Extreme tins.
98% are suffering from acute Ulcer due to Alcoholism.
Girls so cheap.
Religion, na Extremity.
They are the 'Wealthiest' yet 90% are married to "abject- Poverty"
Hard Drugs, burukutu+palm-wine+Marijuana+codein+Tramol and antibiotics extreme consumption na their job.
Chicken, Dog meat, Pork, snakes, rat, Shawa-fish, grasses, wild flowers, bitter-leaf, white beans, local beans, fake garri (like animal feed) sugar-cane leaf, sugar, leaves on trees, eat Pounded yam, drink soup later, eat a whole Dog on suya, cook soup without meat later, eat fish seperate, drink garri seperate, everything na Abinchi, consumable in Extremity..[/quote]
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by abbeysteph: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Muhammads clowns
Mujah1deen:

Yes .Islam the religion of our forefathers and it maintains the unity of our region/land . Islam links us together tho intermarriage helped a lot too grin
Islam brings values that make good wives, girls and women this is why most southerners admire and run after our women wink

I can marry a Christian but only a northern Christian but I won't or doubt I will .I'm for arranged marriages anyway.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by dungdusugyang(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
enohbong:

Sorry sir but I tink u are mistaken! Prostitution should not be attached to a certain religion.

I have seen prostititues with long Hijabs (no underwears) being patronised @ various places in Kano nd Maid city. DOES IT MEAN THEY ARE ISLAMIC PROSTITUTES?

Tru your posts, I guess u have no knowledge of how things are done in the north....DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE NORTHERN CHRISTAINS TOO?, Guess u would doubt if I tell u that not every northerners are Hausa?

tru talk! The N-E (Gombe) s a perfect e.g. U smtimes hardly differentiate them. Civilized, peaceful, hardworking, and mutually respect each other, thou.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by dungdusugyang(m): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen:
Are you Muslim?

99% of the prostitutes in the North are Christian, go to Abuja you will understand what I'm talking about , the remaining 1% are pagans.
If you mean indigenous northerners. Then you are wrong, Northern Nigeria is 100% Muslim, the Christians living here are not from the North . Not every northerners are Hausa but kano is a Hausa state, besides fulani, kanuri are all Muslims .
for yea mine.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by dungdusugyang(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
enohbong:

I can see u are a fanatic....ABUJA! ABUJA!! ABUJA!!....

Lemme ask you this question: who were the inhabitants of Abuja before it became the Capital of Nigeria?

And

What is your definition of Prostitution?
BTW, some of the sheria (Vandalz) police will be like O'goshhhh! While destroying the beer... Not supporting ALCOLISM thou...
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by rhames(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Rednaxelot:

courtesy

Some of these bottles will find their way to oga's private fridges. grin
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by alnaijiri(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
God is great. The filth of alcohol can be tolerated in degenerate lands south of the Niger and Benue Rivers, but NEVER in the Islamic Land of Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Asabeq(f): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Am I not a christian? A staunch catholic for that matter grin
Mind you I am not Hausa.

Mujah1deen: will you marry a Christian?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Asabeq: Am I not a christian? A staunch catholic for that matter grin
Mind you I am not Hausa.

so they teach you that you can't marry a Muslim?
What are you ?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
alnaijiri: God is great. The filth of alcohol can be tolerated in degenerate lands south of the Niger and Benue Rivers, but NEVER in the Islamic Land of Northern Nigeria.
ameen
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Asabeq: Am I not a christian? A staunch catholic for that matter grin
Mind you I am not Hausa.

Where are you going to find a staunch Catholic in the North grin?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Wsdm: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2013
isale_gan2:

I bet you wish you could marry a hundred wives. You probably have 10 girlfriends already. grin
And marrying 4 wives legitimately becomes an offence to them just to paint a certain people/belief black. But having more than 10 illegitimate girl friends is not bad. How ill people thinks!
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by youngmoney101(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
@alnaijiri y do u guys keep telling lies?like u r the only northerners hia on NL..wic one is Islamic land of northern nigeria....so codeine cough syrup,,tramadol is permitted in Islamic northern nigeria.. Is it not beta to consumpe alcohol.. Dan to kill urself with cheap hallucinatory drugs like codeine,,tramol, rochi, d5 and other cheap Muslim drugs?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by alnaijiri(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
young money101: @alnaijiri y do u guys keep telling lies?like u r the only northerners hia on NL..wic one is Islamic land of northern nigeria....so codeine cough syrup,,tramadol is permitted in Islamic northern nigeria.. Is it not beta to consumpe alcohol.. Dan to kill urself with cheap hallucinatory drugs like codeine,,tramol, rochi, d5 and other cheap Muslim drugs?

All drugs are forbidden in Islam. Drug junkies should be banished to the South of the two rivers.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Lilaex: 12:38am On Dec 01, 2013
Useless child and a waste of sperm...

exe0: wen i c d hipocrisy of both xtians and muslims on nairaland ,i ask my self z it nt beta to b a free thinker

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan / Hijab In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.