Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano (17614 Views)

A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Sharia Police Smash 240,000 Bottles Of Beer In Kano / Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by confusion247(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2013
12 inches!:
Let Nigeria just split once and for all. Igbo cn have their biafra, Niger Delta can have their oil, Hausa can have their extremist sharia law and we in the SW will definitely hold on to our lagos
Only that will solve this problem of unholy marriage.
Hypocritical One Nigeria is the only country on earth that operates two types of laws.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by PAPAAFRICA: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2013
No alcohol? Just eat kola nuts instead like sahelian muslims use to. How do those things taste anyway?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Asabeq(f): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2013
They destroyed it because their boys prefer to smoke and inhale feaces, tyres,leaves and any substance you can think of after which they have blood shot eyes and go on killing spree!

battyman: The funny part is that they destroyed cigarettes too

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by inosend: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2013
Prof Corruption: This is unacceptable and should be condemned by all sensible Nigerians. Nigeria is not a theocratic state and the maintenance of islamic police or whatever nomenclature is adopted is unconstitutional.

As a matter of fact, all sensible Nigerians should applaud this move. Even if Nigeria is not a theocratic state, Nigerians are. Google the negative impact of alcohol on the human being. Besides, the Bible condemns it ( that is if you are a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Asabeq: They destroyed it because their boys prefer to smoke and inhale feaces, tyres,leaves and any substance you can think of after which they have blood shot eyes and go on killing spree!

And you are still alive Even you Asabeq ? I'm very disappointed knowing well that you are also from the North, I guess you Christian can't do without lies and bigotry . What's your ethnicity if you don't mind,I'm just wondering about how you became a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2013
abbeysteph: U nd ur fellow terrorist sud kip terrorizn d almajiris of d north rememba dat ur partners in crime bokoharam has bin designated a terror group by d americans very soon drones n oda unmanned jet bombers wil b flying n bombin ur haram north by then evrybody in south wil b shouting JESUS akbar.asshole
shut up, what's wrong with my comment?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2013
At least you agree that they are more Christian prostitutes

The rest of your comment is full of trash, assumptions,conjectures and falsehoods.
Asabeq: Come on you don't have to lie ok.
I am a northerner and a catholic but I am not saying this in defence of my faith.
Some of the muslim girls are prost itutes! There are local brothels for them even in the city of kano. Last 2weeks on newsline,two muslim ladies were parade for killing a 4months old baby,it was even in the papers. She got pregnant while prosti tuting and after 4months when she felt she cudnt continue taking care of the baby,she invited her frnd to help her poison her child. She lives in a brothel and they wear hijab there.

Mind you,I count the so called university runs girls as prost itutes too and you and I know ur sisters are nt left out and they always go for married men with the defence that he will marry me because he can marry up to 4 women.
Have you not heard of the popular big girl in kaduna,she's single and extremely rich because she sleeps around with politicians and even fly your ladies to dubai and turkey for prosti tution!she sometimes appears on city people as one of the northern big girls. What about ur kannywood actresses? No comment because you know better.
Some of those local tatoos your ladies draw are charms to trap men! If only the muslim sisters here will say the truth!
The 1st time I saw a V tightener was with a single muslim girl.what does a decent single lady need V tightener for?
Thou its a fact the christian have higher number of prost itutes!
Not forgetting those little girls that hawk,believe it or not 80% of them have lost their virginity to old mallams! Our gateman then in kano was an example,it was way out of hand ,my dad had to report him to his Imam frnd and sacked him!

As for their use of drugs especially codine, no comment but I think your malo chics will tell you better or you know and pretending not to.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by chairman: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2013
slightlyMad:

so if fashola wakes up tomorrow and decides he is tired of knocking his "excellency" forehead to the ground every 3-4 hours and tries his luck with jehovah's witness.
he then has the rights to destroy all blood bank clinics?

If not for a clueless president and the NPF, what the hell is Sharia police.
just watch, very soon they will start carrying out execution and forcing that filthy religion on every one in kano.

then they will want to reach other states.

so are you no longer among those that want his 'excellency's' boss and his 'excellency's' boss boss buhari to rule nigeria
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by mannirmusa: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2013
An excellent moved in the right direction, thanks for the good job you have done Hisbah.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by teeyford(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2013
lol ,wait ba, is it on every thread that xtians and Muslims quarrel??
look at it from the health effects
1.no nutritional value that I know of
2.causes infertility if taken in excess
3.obesity
4.u ll get high and lose control of ur actions
5.leads to other behavioral malpractice like smoking etc
Bible condemns drunkenness
the Quran condemns it too
*some christians smoke, drink, some are homos, prostitutes, and thieves
*some Muslims smoke, drink, some are homos, prostitutes, and even thieves too
. for God's sake we are all humans, we are all subjected to nature,temptations and things of this world, it doesn't mean everybody will overcome them, NO! ,,,we. CAN but not every body will.... and I bet you, every man ll be judged according to His /her deeds... your church or mosque cant save u, ur religion can't, ur pastor or imam can't.... ONLY YOU!!
personally I Don't drink, its meaningless, waste of time and money, and its not even sweet...
but let the sleeping dog lie.....

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by waldigit: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: At least you agree that they are more Christian prostitutes

The rest of your comment is full of trash, assumptions,conjectures and falsehoods.

Truth is biiter

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by waldigit: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2013

Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by debetmx(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2013

No, its your own comment that is full of trash, assumptions, conjectures and falsehoods.

I have lived all my life in Lagos and did my service in the North. You guys are bloody hypocrites. There was this place that was reserved for drinking, gambling, prostitution and drug taking where I served. The first and only time in my life, I saw someone sniff gum (evo stik) was in gujungu, Jigawa State. It was a gory site. Truth be told, we the corpers and non-Northerners consumed most of the beer but every now and then you will see some Northerners coming in to drink and leave almost immediately. Most of the prostitutes where I served were like 50% Hausa (nursing mothers inclusive), 30% middle belt and 20% Southerners. The kind of debauchery that went on in gujungu could only be compared to the old kuramo. The first time I saw an old woman smoke was in Dutse, Jigawa State. This woman with her hijab came to sit where me and my friends were smoking cigarettes and asked for lighter, then she brought out a packet of Benson & Hedges and starting smoking on the main road. The only time I was toasted by a homosexual was in the Jigawa State who happened to be a Northerner. Can you and your hisbah militants swear by Ogun and Sango that you have never taken alcohol or drugs before?

Which is better drinking alcohol and marrying (statutory rape) a 13 year old girl?

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by captainbaroni(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2013
I don't know if we are running a country in anoda country.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by greatdave(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Ayatullah: Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!! This is a very Pleasant News. Bulldozers are not enough to destroy this poison called Alcoholic Drinks, there is need for the adoption of DYNAMITES to effectively destroy the the Trucks and the Load of Beer they are carrying while the Drivers and their Assitants are given several lashes of 'Koboko'.
B-HARAM...you can use this guy. He has potentitial...Violent punk!
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by zebra(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2013
Let the sellers and consumers relocate to kaduna. Beer is sold and consumed very well in kaduna with two functioning breweries. Leave kano state and their laws since even the FG are not taking any action on the issue.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by cadaverMortis: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2013
who is the mod banning rigormortis

why the intolerance
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by cadaverMortis: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2013

says who....the most randy set of ppl I have seen in the world are northern alhajis
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2013
zebra: Let the sellers and consumers relocate to kaduna. Beer is sold and consumed very well in kaduna with two functioning breweries. Leave kano state and their laws since even the FG are not taking any action on the issue.
don't b surprised to see kaduna doing the same
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by rossi49ja(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2013
While I have always been a strong proponent of One Nigeria, cases like this always makes me want to review my stance. Nigeria as a macrocosm to the best of my knowledge is not an islamic country and if acts like this should be perpetrated within its microcosm and a blind eye is turned to it then I think advocates of the act should get their freedom. Denial of one's social expression cos of some whacked up religious belief is not acceptable. Bloody hypocrites!!!
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by confusion247(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2013
Nigeria is far from being One. Islam is the only religion on earth that is forced on people.
How many laws are we operating in hypocritical One Nigeria? Why not divide this country so that northerners will have an Islamic state and sharia?
Which is the legal law governing Nigeria today, Nigerian constitution or sharia law?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by merbenko: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Manir9ja: I don't know why these christians have problems with d destruction of Alcohols,arrest of prostitutes and homos,4 God sake all these acts brings notin to d society but "set-back" and increase in crime rate(u guys don't even follow ur bibles cos drinking of alcohol is prohibited even in ur bible)...You should go back to your filthy lands if u can't bear it#life is simple.
. Islam is not a religion my brother. Nothern Muslim are Evil.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by merbenko: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: don't b surprised to see kaduna doing the same
. That is your imagination which will not happened. Did you think Kaduna indigine are all Muslim?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by confusion247(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2013
rossi49ja: While I have always been a strong proponent of One Nigeria, cases like this always makes me want to review my stance. Nigeria as a macrocosm to the best of my knowledge is not an islamic country and if acts like this should be perpetrated within its microcosm and a blind eye is turned to it then I think advocates of the act should get their freedom. Denial of one's social expression cos of some whacked up religious belief is not acceptable. Bloody hypocrites!!!
The more you support hypocritical One Nigeria, the more you ridicule yourself among moral human beings.
A country that has two different laws for its citizens can never be One. Which is superior now, Nigeria constitution or sharia law?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by akposking(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2013
Prof Corruption: This is unacceptable and should be condemned by all sensible Nigerians. Nigeria is not a theocratic state and the maintenance of islamic police or whatever nomenclature is adopted is unconstitutional.

thank u professor, pls sometimes i look at my country Nigeria and weep for it, why would there be islamic police i think this calls 4 division. Destroying those beer and burukutu will not seize immorality and beside what this nonsense am hearing about islamic police is it constitutional is there a bill pass by the national assembly. Pls somebody should answer my question. Most of all i weep 4 nigeria. The killing of christians both religious and tribal war would persist in the north if we let sharia law stay. Say No to Sharia is an old law that is full of mundane and bad vices. Say no to sharia.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2013
merbenko: . Islam is not a religion my brother. Nothern Muslim are Evil.
why the hate bro ?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by confusion247(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2013
merbenko: . Islam is not a religion my brother. Nothern Muslim are Evil.
A peaceful Nigeria is that Nigeria without northern Muslims.
If Islam is against alcohol, how come Yoruba Muslims like Tinubu and Fashola still allow the production of alcohol in Lagos and Yoruba land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan / Hijab In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.