Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano (17611 Views)

A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Sharia Police Smash 240,000 Bottles Of Beer In Kano / Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by chocho22: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Makes no difrence, people will still find a way of entertaining them selfs.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Let Nigeria just split once and for all. Igbo cn have their biafra, Niger Delta can have their oil, Hausa can have their extremist sharia law and we in the SW will definitely hold on to our lagos
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by NaijaNaWaa: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yet they receive more VAT from the sale of alcohol than those in whose states alcohol is not illegal.

That's what to expect all over the country if Ayotollah Buhari of APC wins

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
isale_gan2:

True talk. I was talking to this anti-Muslim man who kept ranting about how students should not cover their heads in class. I pointed out that Jews, that he practically worships by the way, have to cover their heads in synagogue, and it is also mentioned in the bible. Of course, he had no answer to that.

Let them keep crying like hungry sheep. Have they met severe alcoholics? People should read about how Alcoholics Anonymous got started. They should read the book, Addictive Thinking.

Alcohol is not a good thing. Fact. There are towns and counties even in USA where the sale is illegal. They're called dry localities. And many where it is not sold on Sundays. undecided

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dry_communities_by_U.S._state#States_that_permit_localities_to_go_dry

If the people choose to restrict the sale and consumption of it, I don't see a problem.

Of course,adults are free to drink if they choose. But, there are people who wish someone had stopped them from drinking when they were still young and impressionable.

It's a free world. Just go somewhere else to buy it. No need to hate on Muslims or others who choose a different way.
You said it all .
Don't mind the bigots
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
xynerise: I envy ANGOLA
I envy Saudi Arabia
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by thewarrior72: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
berem: senseless talk as usual. Its better you didn't comment at all.
Why this penchant for attacking anybody with divergent views from urs?....smh
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lilaex: For ur fada house..

undecided
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by isalegan2: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: Yet they receive more VAT from the sale of alcohol than those in whose states alcohol is not illegal.

That's what to expect all over the country if Ayotollah Buhari of APC wins

Not all Muslims abstain from alcohol. Conversely, I know many non-Muslims, even atheists, that do not drink intoxicants (or eat pork). It's not always religious.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
isale_gan2:

True talk. I was talking to this anti-Muslim man who kept ranting about how students should not cover their heads in class. I pointed out that Jews, that he practically worships by the way, have to cover their heads in synagogue, and it is also mentioned in the bible. Of course, he had no answer to that.

Let them keep crying like hungry sheep. Have they met severe alcoholics? People should read about how Alcoholics Anonymous got started. They should read the book, Addictive Thinking.

Alcohol is not a good thing. Fact. There are towns and counties even in USA where the sale is illegal. They're called dry localities. And many where it is not sold on Sundays. undecided

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dry_communities_by_U.S._state#States_that_permit_localities_to_go_dry

If the people choose to restrict the sale and consumption of it, I don't see a problem.

Of course,adults are free to drink if they choose. But, there are people who wish someone had stopped them from drinking when they were still young and impressionable.

It's a free world. Just go somewhere else to buy it. No need to hate on Muslims or others who choose a different way.

Mr Man shut the hell up and stop trying to sound intelligent with this load of nonsense. Is alcohol illegal in Nigeria? Is Kano State's so-called Sharia Law superior to Nigeria's extant laws? Is Nigeria not a SECULAR state? Those are the only questions that need answers.

No one is interested in your moralistic and baseless talk about the evils of alcohol and whatnot.

5 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by sonofanarchy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mujah1deen:
You said it all .
Don't mind the bigots
undecided Dem ban agbalumo too?

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dosent make sense at all........why impose your religion on others...so alcohol is now illegal in Kano....Nigerian breweries should take note of this cos we are experiencing alcohol drought down south........... grin
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by experimentist: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Redman_and_methodman_smash_sumthin
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
pro01:

Mr Man shut the hell up and stop trying to sound intelligent with this load of nonsense. Is alcohol illegal in Nigeria? Is Kano State's so-called Sharia Law superior to Nigeria's extant laws? Is Nigeria not a SECULAR state? Those are the only questions that need answers.

No one is interested in your moralistic and baseless talk about the evils of alcohol and whatnot.
stop abusing Nl members
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by thewarrior72: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
isale_gan2:

It's a free world. Just go undecided somewhere else to buy it. No need to hate on Muslims or others who choose a different way.
Na watin this one de talk?...... undecided undecided
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
isale_gan2:

Not all Muslims abstain from alcohol. Conversely, I know many non-Muslims, even atheists, that do not drink intoxicants (or eat pork). It's not always religious.
must they condemn anything Islamic? What's wrong with these bigots? Whatever we do they still find a way to insult and ridicule Islam/Muslims.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by mekaboy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
they are ready kill for hijab claiming its violation of their religous rights. wht gives them the right to ban something that has not been banned in the nation? something they recieve tax allocation from.

Nigeria breweries should sack all muslims working in it.

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Asabeq(f): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Meanwhile Indimi's daughter did her wedding 2weeks ago in kano dressed half naked and the hisbah police didn't say or do anything. Is it because they are rich? Is sharia for the poor and those who have no one to speak for them?
I don't condone indecency,morality should not be forced!preach it and live by example. My brother is a soldier but he neither drinks nor smoke! Suprising and hard to believe because he's a soldier but its true courtesy of my dad! My sisters were covered from neck to toe on their wedding day!! Former Gov of River's state's daughter was decently dressed on her wedding day despite her father being a billioniare! catholics really know you don't act above the law even if you are bill gate or poor!the church rules applies to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by 9japatroit(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
backwardness and hypocrisy all juxtaposed together.smh
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by xynerise: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mujah1deen: I envy Saudi Arabia
You are finished grin

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by kabba7(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Honestly am very happy om this those who will not do without alchohol shoyld park ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ go to where theY can drink Ogogoro with dog {Nkita} meat ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ one oncle living in Aso rock. MY eXpectation is tthat the Hisba enforcers will shortly go to work on those ASHAWOs . Christianity condem alcholic consymption its evil thymbs for Kano government .
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by drstan(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
And hijab was ban in one of the christian own school in the west, and they were raising alarm...yet we said one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by isalegan2: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
pro01:

grin grin grin Chief, I'm not trying to take your poison from you o. I was just saying communities have a right to set their own rules.

USA is a supposedly secular state too, but localities can still pass legislation to restrict the sale of alcohol.

I didn't intend to be moralistic. It's more of a health issue to me.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by nyabingi(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
i grew up in kano, the northerners are the largest patronizers of liquor joints, they have a special place in sabon gari where they meet every evening and weekends, they drink to stupor cos there is no way of knowing how many bottles consumed as the beer bottles are emptied inside 25liters containers while they tap with their butas (plastic kettles) and drink from it directly. they are the hughest patronizers of brothels, a lot of them are chain smokers of raw tobaco.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by born2boink(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
We are in trouble, this will cause great calamity, imagine bottle of beers, why on earth will they do that.....I can take all things but if anyone torch my bottle of beers, he is dead before death arrive.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by ceaser500: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
elopee3000: my guy me too Angola is a lucky country I envy them too no boko or alshabab or al Qaida mosque in angola
grin
elopee3000: my guy me too Angola is a lucky country I envy them too no boko or alshabab or al Qaida mosque in angola
hahahaha... True talk
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
kabba7: Honestly am very happy om this those who will not do without alchohol shoyld park ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ go to where theY can drink Ogogoro with dog {Nkita} meat ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ one oncle living in Aso rock. MY eXpectation is tthat the Hisba enforcers will shortly go to work on those ASHAWOs . Christianity condem alcholic consymption its evil thymbs for Kano government .
we are helping them to follow their bible/Christianity.

I'm in full support of this and we should really get rid of the ashawo tho it means mass deportations.
Kwankwaso Carry go
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by isalegan2: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Asabeq: Meanwhile Indimi's daughter did her wedding 2weeks ago in kano dressed half naked and the hisbah police didn't say or do anything. Is it because they are rich? Is sharia for the poor and those who have no one to speak for them?
I don't condone indecency,morality should not be forced!preach it and live by example. My brother is a soldier but he neither drinks nor smoke! Suprising and hard to believe because he's a soldier but its true courtesy of my dad! My sisters were covered from neck to toe on their wedding day!! Former Gov of River's state's daughter was decently dressed on her wedding day despite her father being a billioniare! catholics really know you don't act above the law even if you are bill gate or poor!the church rules applies to everyone.

I agree with your post - no one should be above society's rules. Though I don't know how the woman was dressed, I'll take your word for it.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by isalegan2: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: Na watin this one de talk?...... undecided undecided

You're already inebriated, aren't you? grin
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by isalegan2: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
We are in trouble, this will cause great calamity, imagine bottle of beers, why on earth will they do that.....I can take all things but if anyone torch my bottle of beers, he is dead before death arrive.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan / Hijab In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.