Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano (17610 Views)

A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Sharia Police Smash 240,000 Bottles Of Beer In Kano / Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Olugbenger(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
waste!
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Lakayanah: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
This people are proper hypocrites. My mom once had a drinking joint in kano but in the suburb the village head would come and scream at her that it is unislamic to drink she would send a cartoon of gulder to his house that will keep quiet for least 2months before he comes charging again.

3 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Truthhurtss: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
APC = Islamic Republic of Nig e ria.
Read between the lines.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by elopee3000(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
My brother ask me ooo many countries now inside a country hisbau police ,babaloja for another person shop, deporting ,fulani killlngs in jos under age marriage in zamfara

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
nicky4lif: I will never vote for a muslim man in my life before they force me to kneel before that their mohamed that asked them to be killing innocent people for his sake,never.
bigot

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
floxybaby8: Hmmmmm. Let see hw dis works. Stoping alcohol won't solve the problem
which problem?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Stalwert: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mujah1deen: Allahu Akbar

Kwankwaso for president

This statement wey u make go coz some people hypertension! grin
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Stalwert:

This statement wey u make go coz some people hypertension! grin
their lost grin grin
He is a great leader and he's definitively better than Gej cool
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Cubeet: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by boniflex(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lobbish

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by atlwireles: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
I am made to understand,that in certain parts of this Nigeria, our laws don't apply. Is alcohol illegal in Nigeria. As Nigerians do we have the right to sell and drink alcohol in all the 36 states Is Sharia applicable to a non moslem beer dealer and retailer

5 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is someone's livelihood that they destroyed.... haba...
Instead of destroying it, isse a stern warning and have it shipped outta ur state.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by boniflex(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mujah1deen: their lost grin grin
He is a great lead and he's definitively better than Gej cool
bigot

3 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by 24in7: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ogbeche77: Bloody hypocrites, who are those drinking it? How about those alcohol they pour in their praying jug...
d fear of dis post is d beginnin of "NO" E-war grin grin grin grin
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Infoman51: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ogbeche77: Bloody hypocrites, who are those drinking it? How about those alcohol they pour in their praying jug...
you are the real hypocrite is it in your bible that alcoholic is sinful.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
boniflex: bokoharam
get lost or better keep crying
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Infoman51: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
you are the real hypocrite is it in your bible that alcoholic is sinful.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
I pity those that will vote in a sharia president. Una never see! shocked shocked
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Infoman51: you are the real hypocrite is it in your bible that alcoholic is sinful.
Christians don't follow the bible lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by xynerise: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
I envy ANGOLA

3 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
If sharia advocates the smashing of corrupt public office holders.....i m in.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by thewarrior72: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hypocrites......Allah atuo bomb
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by ayos82: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
Please split the nation Mr Gej,to your tent oh Nigeria undecided
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by elopee3000(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
xynerise: I envy ANGOLA
my guy me too Angola is a lucky country I envy them too no boko or alshabab or al Qaida mosque in angola

3 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by slightlyMad(f): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Well, If You are in Rome, You behave like Roman... grin

Well,i think Kano state Govt doesnt want such business, alas, the business owner should lock up and move to where their business will be welcomed...The last time i checked, Plateau state is just few kilo metre away...
Im sure they will even drink 5 trailer and drink the trailer's driver urine join if given the chance.... grin grin grin

Meanwhile...

-------------------------------------------
LADY WEARS ALMOST HALF-NAKED NET-WEARS TO READ CARPET EVENT IN LAGOS...>>
http://www.vibenaija..com/2013/11/lady-wears-too-revealing-net-to-red.html">

so if fashola wakes up tomorrow and decides he is tired of knocking his "excellency" forehead to the ground every 3-4 hours and tries his luck with jehovah's witness.
he then has the rights to destroy all blood bank clinics?

If not for a clueless president and the NPF, what the hell is Sharia police.
just watch, very soon they will start carrying out execution and forcing that filthy religion on every one in kano.

then they will want to reach other states.

2 Likes

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by isalegan2: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mujah1deen: Christians don't follow the bible lipsrsealed

True talk. I was talking to this anti-Muslim man who kept ranting about how students should not cover their heads in class. I pointed out that Jews, that he practically worships by the way, have to cover their heads in synagogue, and it is also mentioned in the bible. Of course, he had no answer to that.

Let them keep crying like hungry sheep. Have they met severe alcoholics? People should read about how Alcoholics Anonymous got started. They should read the book, Addictive Thinking.

Alcohol is not a good thing. Fact. There are towns and counties even in USA where the sale is illegal. They're called dry localities. And many where it is not sold on Sundays. undecided

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dry_communities_by_U.S._state#States_that_permit_localities_to_go_dry

If the people choose to restrict the sale and consumption of it, I don't see a problem.

Of course,adults are free to drink if they choose. But, there are people who wish someone had stopped them from drinking when they were still young and impressionable.

It's a free world. Just go somewhere else to buy it. No need to hate on Muslims or others who choose a different way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Lilaex: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
For ur fada house..

Mujah1deen: Allahu Akbar

Kwankwaso for president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan / Hijab In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.