Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano (17615 Views)

A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Sharia Police Smash 240,000 Bottles Of Beer In Kano / Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2013
merbenko: . That is your imagination which will not happened. Did you think Kaduna indigine are all Muslim?
majority are .
And don't worry we are working on that.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by confusion247(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: why the hate bro ?
The is based on he he sees among Islamic faithfuls like Boko haram, alqaeda, mujahideen, jihadist, al-shabab, Hezbollah, Taliban, suicide bombers etc.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by debetmx(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2013
confusion247:
The is based on he he sees among Islamic faithfuls like Boko haram, alqaeda, mujahideen, jihadist, al-shabab, Hezbollah, Taliban, suicide bombers etc.

They are going to heaven for 70 virgins and we drinkers of alcohol are going to hell. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by confusion247(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2013
debetmx:

Tinubu and Fashola are certified igbo smokers.
So all the other Yoruba Muslims are Igbo smokers too because they are not demanding for sharia law in Yoruba land?
Kindly purge hypocrisy out of your conscience. Have you forgotten that those igbos are still part and parcel of your hypocritical One Nigeria? Must you force them to abide by Islamic laws and principle even when they are not Muslims? Why not allow them have Biafra so that you can have an Islamic north and sharia without interference from Nigerian constitution?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2013
confusion247:
I see a lot of kidnappings, rituals/ritualists, drug pushers, scammers, prostitutes, baby factories in the south but I don't hate you guys I still believe you can change and embrace Islam. So my friend stop being a bigot, you are from being perfect .

One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by confusion247(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2013
debetmx:

They are going to heaven for 70 virgins and we drinkers of alcohol are going to hell. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin To make the matter worst is that northern Muslims believe that when they kill us, they have one way ticket to heaven.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by debetmx(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2013
confusion247:
So all the other Yoruba Muslims are Igbo smokers too because they are not demanding for sharia law in Yoruba land?
Kindly purge hypocrisy out of your conscience. Have you forgotten that those igbos are still part and parcel of your hypocritical One Nigeria? Must you force them to abide by Islamic laws and principle even when they are not Muslims? Why not allow them have Biafra so that you can have an Islamic north and sharia without interference from Nigerian constitution?

My dear friend,

You can go anywhere for all I care. I known some few ibos who are Muslims but that is that. Me, I just want to live a simple and good life whether with ibos, hausas or the devil himself if you catch my drift.

Tinubu and Fashola are just two out of a million Yoruba people and their wives are Christians. If your people are open-minded, how many of your people are married to Muslims? I don't want to talk about biafra because that will be another topic itself.

If you cannot live peacefully with your neighbours now when you actualise your biafra, you can never live peacefully with your fellow ibo neighbours.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by eminence13(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: Allahu Akbar

Kwankwaso for president
ko de ni da fun e ....
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by confusion247(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: I see a lot of kidnappings, rituals/ritualists, drug pushers, scammers, prostitutes, baby factories in the south but I don't hate you guys I still believe you can change and embrace Islam. So my friend stop being a bigot, you are from being perfect .

One Nigeria
All those evil acts you mentioned above are also in northern Nigeria too but the difference is that we don't have jihadist, mujahideen, suicide bombers, boko haram etc in the south.
We too don't want a religion that is forced on people neither do we want hypocritical One Nigeria that operates two different laws on its people.
Kindly keep your Islam to yourself because it is the worst thing that can happen to any nation. Islam denies people their freedom, their right and if you dare ask question or criticize it, you lose your life.
You love us by bombing our place of worship, our motor parks and our schools. Keep that type of love to yourself.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
abbeysteph: Chai dis asabeq girl don kill u oooo wit her comment.me sef hear say prostitutes dey saudi arabia n oda muslim countries but wait dose belly dancers dat was brot 6rm saudi arabia 2 perform during 1 of ur elites sons wedding ceremony......eh 2: muslimuguns
mind your business, you this forest dweller.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by eminence13(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: I see a lot of kidnappings, rituals/ritualists, drug pushers, scammers, prostitutes, baby factories in the south but I don't hate you guys I still believe you can change and embrace Islam. So my friend stop being a bigot, you are from being perfect .

One Nigeria
o ti ya were sha ....must u force me to be a muslim ? If dem sell beer u no go comot go buy ur fanta ? Na God go punish all of una ...bloody hypocrites
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by EmmaAjayi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
This people are complete hypocrite. Then that means that they are not suppose to benefit from 5% VAT from Alcohol revenues.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
confusion247:
All those evil acts you mentioned above are also in northern Nigeria too but the difference is that we don't have jihadist, mujahideen, suicide bombers, boko haram etc in the south.
We too don't want a religion that is forced on people neither do we want hypocritical One Nigeria that operates two different laws on its people.
Kindly keep your Islam to yourself because it is the worst thing that can happen to any nation. Islam denies people their freedom, their right and if you dare ask question or criticize it, you lose your life.
You love us by bombing our place of worship, our motor parks and our schools. Keep that type of love to yourself.
Yes oo you only have militants and OPC , you are a bigot and a hypocrite. You are too bitter
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
eminence13: o ti ya were sha ....must u force me to be a muslim ? If dem sell beer u no go comot go buy ur fanta ? Na God go punish all of una ...bloody hypocrites
go sell your alcohol in the south, humans are weak and can easily b tempted or deceived

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Did we read the same article? Who forced you to embrace Islam?
debetmx:

Ogun, Sango, Soponna, Osun and Amadioha bomb your mouth there. Once again Ogun, Sango, Soponna, Osun and Amadioha bomb that your hand you used in typing this rubbish.

I am not here to discuss religion. Practice your muthafuc.king religion and let me practice my religion. Live and let live. Drink and let drink. If you don't drink don't deprive me of my fundamental human right (freedom of choice to drink alcohol after all no be your papa money I dey take buy am).

I still believe you can change? Go and change your pedophilia Yerima and people first then we can move from there.
go drink in the south. The North is an islamic land, kano is a Hausa state and an islamic state, and we said no to alcohol okay? Go drink in your father's farm

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Asabeq(f): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lol what did I say if not the truth?
I am from Taraba.
Well my Dad converted from Islam when I was a baby
Ist to Ecwa then after few months he changed to Catholic thou his jerusalem pilgrim influenced it.
The mods didn't hide your comments for calling christians prost itutes but hid mine for exposing your ladies.
Why don't one of them challenge me and see me expose their activities with real names places and events! And nothing will happen afterall this is a faceless forum or you can come look for me in Mambilla barracks tongue

Mujah1deen:
And you are still alive Even you Asabeq ? I'm very disappointed knowing well that you are also from the North, I guess you Christian can't do without lies and bigotry . What's your ethnicity if you don't mind,I'm just wondering about how you became a Christian.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by debetmx(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: Did we read the same article? Who forced you to embrace Islam? go drink in the south. The North is an islamic land, kano is a Hausa state and an islamic state, and we said no to alcohol okay? Go drink in your father's farm

Guy when I served in the North in Jigawa State with the whole Sharia, I drank what I didn't even drink when I was in the University because I was jobless. What I saw in your land was pure debauchery. I can drink anywhere in my country. We drink in Dubai, we drink in Doha, why can't I drink in my country? Na your belle or money I dey use drink am? Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by abbeysteph: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Guy I rather live in d forest dan stay in desert where sun has fried u pples brain n seriously affectin northerners sense of reasoning
Mujah1deen: mind your business, you this forest dweller.
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Asabeq: Lol what did I say if not the truth?
I am from Taraba.
Ist to Ecwa then after few months he changed to Catholic thou his jerusalem pilgrim influenced it.
The mods didn't hide your comments for calling christians prost itutes but hid mine for exposing your ladies.
Why don't one of them challenge me and see me expose their activities with real names places and events! And nothing will happen afterall this is a faceless forum or you can come look for me in Mambilla barracks tongue

So you are Hausa ?tho banza bakwai
You better come back to the light, and embrace the religion of your forefathers
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Asabeq: Lol what did I say if not the truth?
I am from Taraba.

No you didn't say the truth.
I will come look for you and bring you in my village grin
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
abbeysteph: Guy I rather live in d forest dan stay in desert where sun has fried u pples brain n seriously affectin northerners sense of reasoning
whatever ,just mind your business okay?
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by enohbong: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Asabeq: Come on you don't have to lie ok.
I am a northerner and a catholic but I am not saying this in defence of my faith.
Some of the muslim girls are prost itutes! There are local brothels for them even in the city of kano. Last 2weeks on newsline,two muslim ladies were parade for killing a 4months old baby,it was even in the papers. She got pregnant while prosti tuting and after 4months when she felt she cudnt continue taking care of the baby,she invited her frnd to help her poison her child. She lives in a brothel and they wear hijab there.

Mind you,I count the so called university runs girls as prost itutes too and you and I know ur sisters are nt left out and they always go for married men with the defence that he will marry me because he can marry up to 4 women.
Have you not heard of the popular big girl in kaduna,she's single and extremely rich because she sleeps around with politicians and even fly your ladies to dubai and turkey for prosti tution!she sometimes appears on city people as one of the northern big girls. What about ur kannywood actresses? No comment because you know better.
Some of those local tatoos your ladies draw are charms to trap men! If only the muslim sisters here will say the truth!
The 1st time I saw a V tightener was with a single muslim girl.what does a decent single lady need V tightener for?
Thou its a fact the christian have higher number of prost itutes!
Not forgetting those little girls that hawk,believe it or not 80% of them have lost their virginity to old mallams! Our gateman then in kano was an example,it was way out of hand ,my dad had to report him to his Imam frnd and sacked him!

As for their use of drugs especially codine, no comment but I think your malo chics will tell you better or you know and pretending not to.

Muhajedeen is blinded by his hate for other religion.

I pointed a well known fact which is "Hijab prostitution" to him earlier buh he stylishly deviated from the matter.....

Local brothels exist in Kano (with hijab wearing ladies) Dos it mean they are Muslim prostitutes?

Northen muslims and Alcohol?....I LAUGH!!!!, They shud keep decieving themselves. Shikina!
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
debetmx:

Boko Haram bomb your mouth there. I don't blame you, I blame that man (Obasanjo) for allowing Sharia in the 21st Century, who should have been killed by Abacha.
well sharia has come to stay and spread
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
enohbong:

Muhajedeen is blinded by his hate for other religion.

I pointed a well known fact which is "Hijab prostitution" to him earlier buh he stylishly deviated from the matter.....

Local brothels exist in Kano (with hijab wearing ladies) those it mean this ladies are Muslim prostitutes?

Northen muslims and Alcohol?....I LAUGH!!!!, They shud keep decieving themselves. Shikina!
not all hijabi are Muslims .
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Mujah1deen: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
debetmx:

Guy when I served in the North in Jigawa State with the whole Sharia, I drank what I didn't even drink when I was in the University because I was jobless. What I saw in your land was pure debauchery. I can drink anywhere in my country. We drink in Dubai, we drink in Doha, why can't I drink in my country? Na your belle or money I dey use drink am? Bloody hypocrites.
okay. The recreation is over now

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Asabeq(f): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
duk gidaje ka banza ne tongue

Mujah1deen:
So you are Hausa ?tho banza bakwai
You better come back to the light, and embrace the religion of your forefathers
Re: Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano by Hero10001: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
nyabingi: i grew up in kano, the northerners are the largest patronizers of liquor joints, they have a special place in sabon gari where they meet every evening and weekends, they drink to stupor cos there is no way of knowing how many bottles consumed as the beer bottles are emptied inside 25liters containers while they tap with their butas (plastic kettles) and drink from it directly. they are the hughest patronizers of brothels, a lot of them are chain smokers of raw tobaco.
I did my NYSC in Kaduna,
Everything is at the EXTREME in there..
Hausa night Clubbing/ Strippers club na Extreme tins.
98% are suffering from acute Ulcer due to Alcoholism.
Girls so cheap.
Religion, na Extremity.
They are the 'Wealthiest' yet 90% are married to "abject- Poverty"
Hard Drugs, burukutu+palm-wine+Marijuana+codein+Tramol and antibiotics extreme consumption na their job.
Chicken, Dog meat, Pork, snakes, rat, Shawa-fish, grasses, wild flowers, bitter-leaf, white beans, local beans, fake garri (like animal feed) sugar-cane leaf, sugar, leaves on trees, eat Pounded yam, drink soup later, eat a whole Dog on suya, cook soup without meat later, eat fish seperate, drink garri seperate, everything na Abinchi, consumable in Extremity..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19th And 20th Of July Are Days For Arafah And Eid Respectively / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan / Hijab In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.