Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,996 members, 7,841,821 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. (16399 Views)

I Don't Understand God / I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. / I Am Praying For The End Of This Wicked World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by ckkris: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please ignore that terrorist, looking for who to kill, or destroy, John 10 : 10. Don't ever disclose your e-mail to them. They plan to use Christian resources to fight against Christians. But we're now as wise as their serpent.

Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Just don't die on strange concept.

if somebody says white is the new black or always been black, don't accept it.

if somebody built 3 separate homes and says its 1 home, dont accept it.

if somebody gives you a barrel of cookies and says you should pay it 3 times because he says 1 is also 3, know that he is misleading you.

you can ignore the muslims, but you can't ignore the message delivered t you from your Lord. God will ask if you didn't hear it from the muslims.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Lordlexyy: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
ckkris: Please ignore that terrorist, looking for who to kill, or destroy, John 10 : 10. Don't ever disclose your e-mail to them. They plan to use Christian resources to fight against Christians. But we're now as wise as their serpent.

If you are reffering to Gombs and his offer of help, then something is obviously wrong with you. Passing unguided remarks on someone you know nothing about is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by lanrexlan(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
arcbabe: i didn't force myself to speak in tongue,it just came on it own. My dad was a muslim but he's late now and my dad's relative are muslims but am a christian.
Exodus 35:31 (KJV) -And he(God) hath filled him(Bazaleel) with the spirit of God,in wisdom,in understanding, and in knowledge,and in all manner of workmanship.This is a man filled with the 'holy spirit' in the bible and no record of babbling jargons was recorded about him.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Lordlexyy: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ckkris. Sorry i wrongly quoted you. I just realised you were refering to RpCain. My brother, accept my appology.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by lanrexlan(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mintayo:
I will just have to ignore you again...lol.
But on a second thought let me clear something for the sake of those that wana know the truth.
I don't think you even know the definition of 'Truth'.
We are made in God's image...man is a spirit,who has a soul and embedded in a body.
What's the difference between spirit and soul?
The Holy Spirit(not some kinda dead prophet) enters into anyman that has accepted Jesus as His Lord and saviour-born again. Such a man is now a new being,a Spiritual man...[
I could continue but like I said,a spiritually dead man cannot comprehend the deep things of God bcus God is a Spirit.
Story teller.The same old story I have heard.
# pls dnt quote me again because i am not gonna answer you, and I am gona report u to d mod cus u r derailing the thread.
If you failed to point out where I derailed and you failed to report me to the mods,then you weren't christened Tayo.
Even though we v discusses dis in so many threads but that veil covering you needs to be removed and I pray God will do that asap cause the time is near and i want to dine with you in heaven with christ.cheesy
Which veil is covering this one eyes? You can't dine in your own heaven,have you forgotten that there will be no food in your heaven?
Revelation 7:16 (NIV) -Never again will they hunger;never again will they thirst.The sun will not beat upon them,nor any scorching heat.So stop hallucinating that you are dining with 'Jesus' in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Lordlexyy: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
lanrexlan: Exodus 35:31 (KJV) -And he(God) hath filled him(Bazaleel) with the spirit of God,in wisdom,in understanding, and in knowledge,and in all manner of workmanship.This is a man filled with the 'holy spirit' in the bible and no record of babbling jargons was recorded about him.
Apparently, your inability to comprehend this wonderful mystery of the Spirit has made you really uncomfortable and you have resorted to all gimmicks to discredit this heavenly bliss. It's too late, you can't take it away from her no matter your contradictions. Sorry, it is not meant for everyone(dead woods), but those who are alive to God and sensitive to the Spirit.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by lanrexlan(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lordlexyy: Apparently, your inability to comprehend this wonderful mystery of the Spirit has made you really uncomfortable and you have resorted to all gimmicks to discredit this heavenly bliss. It's too late, you can't take it away from her no matter your contradictions. Sorry, it is not meant for everyone(dead woods), but those who are alive to God and sensitive to the Spirit.
***Yawns*** same rubbish.'Jesus' never spoke jargons.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by ckkris: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
lanrexlan: ***Yawns*** same rubbish.'Jesus' never spoke jargons.
All prophets came from Israel. Jesus didn't come from Saudi Arabia. You either accept it, or, take up your sword, or bombs, looking for who to kill. In Nigeria, you know your limits.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by ckkris: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
RoyPCain: Just don't die on strange concept.

if somebody says white is the new black or always been black, don't accept it.

if somebody built 3 separate homes and says its 1 home, dont accept it.

if somebody gives you a barrel of cookies and says you should pay it 3 times because he says 1 is also 3, know that he is misleading you.

you can ignore the muslims, but you can't ignore the message delivered t you from your Lord. God will ask if you didn't hear it from the muslims.

Let all terrorists lay off Christian thread, before I get angry, & begin to post videos made by jihadists gleefully beheading innocent people. Moderators!
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by ckkris: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Moslems are here quoting the Bible wrongly, and I have the Koran in my phone and hard copy. LAY OFF.

Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
so posting videos of muslims beheading people means Islam is beheading or permits the people to behead the people they behead? was christianity the one that killed from europe to jerusalem in crusade, spanish inquisition, the rifles with bible verses are now christianity weapons?

please be real, ckkris. you may quote Quran and we shall let you know when and for what reason the verse was revealed.

@arcbabe; aburo. kowe simi. roypcain@yahoo.com

maku si keferi o.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Mintayo(m): 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
lanrexlan: I don't think you even know the definition of 'Truth'.
If you failed to point out where I derailed and you failed to report me to the mods,then you weren't christened Tayo.
Which veil is covering this one eyes? You can't dine in your own heaven,have you forgotten that there will be no food in your heaven?
Revelation 7:16 (NIV) -Never again will they hunger;never again will they thirst.The sun will not beat upon them,nor any scorching heat.So stop hallucinating that you are dining with 'Jesus' in heaven.
**yawns**
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by lanrexlan(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2013
Mintayo:
**yawns**
Report me to your moderators.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Joagbaje(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2013
zube01: ...inother words he understands u..so long as u know what u are requesting from him!

Yes the spirit of God is interceding through you .

Romans 8:26-27
Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Mintayo(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2013
lanrexlan: I don't think you even know the definition of 'Truth'.
Have you heard abt the Last supper? Pick a Bible and read about it,and note what Jesus said about we dining with Him and the Father.
Matthew 26:29.KJV.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by twosquare(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2013
arcbabe: are you saying the holy spirit don't speak or understand english?
don't want to interfere in this thread.....but may I ask u a question, what are the language of spirits?
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by twosquare(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2013
arcbabe: what is your point exactly,pls i need assistance from christians who are deep in the scripture and pastors not any discouragement. What do you suggest i do now? Force myself to stop speaking in the strange language or you want me not to pray at all?
Don't stop....soon if you ask the Holy Spirit ,He will give you the gift of interpretation of tongues.All these things are not strange.. I have been in spiritual meetings where tongues are been interpreted before....as led by the Spirit. D more u speak in tongues, d more angelic ministration are strengthened and you are opened up to their realm.....
mayb u shld ask urself y demons come to those sorcerers who speak spells and incantations...coz they spake d language of diz evil spirits and they can't but come to them.
U can't have the properties of the angelic and they won't follow u....

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Mintayo(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2013
lanrexlan: Exodus 35:31 (KJV) -And he(God) hath filled him(Bazaleel) with the spirit of God,in wisdom,in understanding, and in knowledge,and in all manner of workmanship.This is a man filled with the 'holy spirit' in the bible and no record of babbling jargons was recorded about him.
I guessed the Holy Spirit is no more ur prophet then.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by ignis: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2013
lanrexlan: She's speaking jargons and they are congratulating her.Na wa oo undecided
Be careful or you loose it.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by toprealman: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2013
arcbabe: Have been going through a lot recently and have decided to hope,trust and pray to God to see me through. Have been reading my bible and at a point i will start speaking in a language i don't understand,this is bothering me. Will God hear me out and why the sudden language change? Since i don't understand the language myself,how will i channel my problems to God for instance if i want to say i want something from God,will the language am speaking let God understand my thought and needs? Am confuse,pls i need a very God christian or pastor to make me understand this and help me.
How come you read the bible yet you don't know what speaking n tongues is?
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by LadyH(f): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2013
sometimes I kneel to pray n afta some few wrds, I cry 4rm d beginning to d end. lol. HE sees ur heart. jes call on Him n d rest na moi moi.

C dem. smh.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by idajoseph: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2013
Its speakin in tongues. You are simply praying in the Holy Spirit and thats the easiest means to speaking with God
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by babaireti(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2013
arcbabe: Have been going through a lot recently and have decided to hope,trust and pray to God to see me through. Have been reading my bible and at a point i will start speaking in a language i don't understand,this is bothering me. Will God hear me out and why the sudden language change? Since i don't understand the language myself,how will i channel my problems to God for instance if i want to say i want something from God,will the language am speaking let God understand my thought and needs? Am confuse,pls i need a very God christian or pastor to make me understand this and help me.
Hallucination! Hallucination!!Hallucination!!!
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2013
lanrexlan: The true disciples of 'Jesus' spoke in other tongues with meaningful words which people clearly understood them[Acts 2:4-15].The op is speaking a language which she can't comprehend and you called that spiritual language? Rababa,Shamama and all other abracadabra you are speaking is rubbish.No communication is talking place.
are you trying to say am suppose to understand what am saying or i should speak it for someone to understand it. Are you a christian or muslim?
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by wellmax(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2013
I see muslims studying the bible more than their book, looking for what Ŧo use in arguements...little wonder the Word bears no fruit in them. You call Jesus a prophet, yet you come here Ŧo insult His person. This is the height of confusion. May God's hand of mercy reach you.

Ŧo OP, if you have trully read your bible like you claim, you will understand what happening Ŧo you without coming Ŧo seek public opinions. Better still you could talk Ŧo a christain of like faith. The Holy spirit comes Ŧo consecrated christians when the seek Him. But sometimes God sees your innocence andd sincererity, and wants Ŧo use you for his purpose, He then fills you with His Spirit. Samson and John were spirit filled from their mother's womb, they had no choice but Ŧo heed the call of God.
God bless you.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Asylum(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2013
If °♡ Ɣøú♡ °• Dnt undstand what. °♡ Ɣøú♡ °• Are saying den °♡ Ɣøú♡ °• Gotta need medical help cos if it is speaking in tongue den d ultimate undstanding should be btw °♡ Ɣøú♡ °• And your creator. Speaking in tongue needs spiritual understanding but if °♡ Ɣøú♡ °• Don't understand bro den it is simply RUBBISH IN TONGUE.
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2013
baba ireti:
Hallucination! Hallucination!!Hallucination!!!
Hallucination how?
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by adonismuller(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Must you advertise it on nairaland?...alll these christians self,,,am not a muslim but I think they are more composed

Go meet your pastor and stop telling the whole world

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by deadie(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2013
@ OP, I am not sure which is the case here, but you are either lying or you are going crazy. cheesy
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2013
I didn't type anything offensive to Islam, but I got banned by Wäñklatunji. These Jihadists have been typing crap since yesterday, but they never got banned.
Am I missing something?
Re: Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. by Mintayo(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2013
arcbabe: are you trying to say am suppose to understand what am saying or i should speak it for someone to understand it. Are you a christian or muslim?
He is a muslim,he will never understand what the Spirit is saying.
Pls be mindful what some ppl tell u here now that you are on fp,the answer is in the scriptures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / Leke Adeboye: Politicians Become Strong Church Members When Election Is Near / Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.