Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide (13642 Views)

Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC / Lecturers Promise To End Sexual Harassment & Extortion Of Students On Campuses / Fashola Orders Scrapping Of Laspotech’s Satellite Campuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by rapmike(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2013
oyelude f: if most of d ppl supportin ASUU had watchd d netwrk news ytd n listend to wike's press briefin i knw dey wnt av. after d agreemnt wit fg had been reached dey came back wit another fresh conditions
1. dat fg shld disburse a sum of 200bn witin d nxt two weeks
2. dat dey shld renegotiate d 2009 agreemnt in 2 yrs time.
i really tink dis guys av missed it dis tym arround. i was beginin to wonder if it was d ASUU guys who employed d fg or d oda way round. for those who tink dis is a mere threat dey shld go n learn frm uni ilorin. my advice to my beloved nairalanders who are lecturers is for dem to return to classes undermining wteva d union is sayin cos u cant fight a govt n win. LEYIN APONLE ABUKU LO KAN
Ah! Sm1 dat finally heard of d fresh demands! U knw, its because of dos demands dat i stop supporting ASUU in dis strike, they got it wrong there. Dnt also 4get dat dey also askd 4 d payments of salaries and allowances for the months they went on strike.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by zubimete(f): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Fed gov have worsen the situation, i think is an avenue for distruction. Bringing students back to school without settling dispute will great more harm than good. Well students are nt smiling 4 d delayance and dis is nt d best time for resumption.
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by MATUREZEE: 7:49am On Nov 29, 2013
Sagytarius: Na who get BB charger for hia?

u no dey shame, u steal BB u no fit steal Charger.
Sell the BB and buy CHARGER NA.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by jfkenny(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2013
GboyegaD: It only tells that the Federal Government is not willing to honor the recent agreement with ASUU. Too bad how our leaders acts like autocrats in a democratic system.
to pay somebdy that absconded from his duty post.
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Sam4g8(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2013
ASUU was given an inch,now they are using big eye to take a mile! They over stepped their boundaries,in a negotiation both parties must prepare to make concessions, F G made theirs, A S U U refused to make theirs,they think say na lecture hall be this,they go hear am! Oya soldiers kia kia,boko boys in a s u u
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by lymelyte(m): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2013
[b]ASUU got it all wrong by making new demands. ASUU Have forced the students to unduly sacrificed thier time which I think they should also sacrifice thier salary also. On the other hand,fg has shifted ground. I expected ASUU to do the same after 13hours meeting with the president.Mind u,this is the first time in history the president of this nation met with the union.
Vice president sambo met with them,they refused. Senate president nkor,they refused. The president and his officials met with them but instead of them to call it off,they instead brought out fresh demands which was outrageous. Asking for salaries that they didn't work for. Ordering the FG as if they employed them. Since ASUU has refuse to lisen to the president,they should wait for obama and putin to lisen to naw. What is actually wrong with calling off the strike and continue negotiations? A Lot of people supported this aimless union at the beginning but now,it is now glaring that the union took it too far. it is now obvious that there is more to the demands than what ASUU is displaying.
Clergymen,traditional leaders etc have been begging ASUU to call it off and continue negotiations but they didn't.
Jonathan made sure he exhausted all option before taking this decision.ASUU ought to have bowed out when the ovation was high. For those of you thinking ASUU is too highheaded to be compelled to resume work,just wait till d 7days ultimatum has exhausted.
[/b]
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by ignis: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2013
Am yet to see any concrete reason of sending police to the school campus. * Next thing we will hear is accidential discharge on an innocent student or lecturer *
GEJ, please be wise.
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by christiscomin: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2013
FG is trying to cause problems..........
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Nauttyprof(m): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2013
samtin: presido GEJ is the best man for naija.... he makes sure he exhaust all options needed for peaceful negotiations.. before plan B... SOE testifies.... ASUU is abt to go down... time to ban ASUU... retarded our lives bunch of old fools

I just laugh when I see post like this. So GEJ is the man and all that FG is doing is just? Please, rethink this stand of yours as ASUU is fighting for what is right, the facilities in the universities are nothing to talk about. Imagine, during my days in school, most of the equipment and machines in the Laboratory are probably the ones bought during the time the department was established, should I also tell you about overpopulated lecture rooms? or is it the fact that lecturers are not willing to give their best due to not being motivated money-wise, even those who are ready to give their best are discouraged when the things to be put in place for a comfortable lecture environment aren't there.

Please, the government has failed woefully, masses are faced to suffer all the time while they enjoy. The FG is a total shame. Some students now run to Ghana and South Africa for studies simply because their system is far better than ours. Just of late I found out that in Ghana, that the Government are so passionate about the education system such that if the lecturers go on strike, within 2 weeks the govt. will try all best possible to resolve the strike.

Honestly, the govt. of Nigeria is a total shame.....smh

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2013
Nauttyprof:

I just laugh when I see post like this. So GEJ is the man and all that FG is doing is just? Please, rethink this stand of yours as ASUU is fighting for what is right, the facilities in the universities are nothing to talk about. Imagine, during my days in school, most of the equipment and machines in the Laboratory are probably the ones bought during the time the department was established, should I also tell you about overpopulated lecture rooms? or is it the fact that lecturers are not willing to give their best due to not being motivated money-wise, even those who are ready to give their best are discouraged when the things to be put in place for a comfortable lecture environment aren't there.

Please, the government has failed woefully, masses are faced to suffer all the time while they enjoy. The FG is a total shame. Some students now run to Ghana and South Africa for studies simply because their system is far better than ours. Just of late I found out that in Ghana, that the Government are so passionate about the education system such that if the lecturers go on strike, within 2 weeks the govt. will try all best possible to resolve the strike.

Honestly, the govt. of Nigeria is a total shame.....smh
so how is ASUU fighting for u?who will pay u for the lost time?so some unproductive persons should b paid for 5months without working,if the FG pays ASUU their salary arrears,they are indirectly telling the workforce that there is gain in strike,

2 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2013
Articul8: And am seeing d replica of Arab spring in dis country. D cloud is dark...

My sista! Dis Arab rili needs 2 spring hia oo . Bcus I haf taya 4 dis drama! !!

Btw! D clouds re blue hia if u know way I mean!!

Up chelsea!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2013
1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of state. Our teacher also called us "the leaders of tomorrow" 27 years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for Presidency.

Its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow. Or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who?

In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 30 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP;

Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after was the Minister of Defence;

Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984 and 28years later he is today the Senate President;

Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976 and 36years later he is today the Governor of Adamawa State;

Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and 20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP;

Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and 27years after he is today the governor of plateau state;

and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years old!

Only in Nigeria is this possible, where the youth of today have no hope into the future!

From strike in health sector, to the labour, to judiciary, to Education and today our students are home lavishing!

Let Nigerian youth come to an alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue like this. Pass it to everyone if you believe in the NIGERIA DREAM. Let’s tell them ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! SHARE this till they see it. It’s a good place to start. TOGETHER WE CAN

3 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by musiwa112: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2013
i think, the govt should pay and send all the student sitting at home to private universities, since there is fear of boko haram among them. and now bring new student to them.
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2013
All this children sef. Have you forgotten ow the things goes. You have junior lecturers, lecturer 1, graduate assistant, senior lecturers,drs, associate professors, professors etc. When u sack all, where do u start from? Maybe we will start with prof jega, he will resign as inec chairman and resume as a lecturer in one of the unis, then GEJ was a lecturer, he will resign as the president and lecture in one of the zoology department in the numerous unis we have. Maybe u guys want all ur lecturers to graduate assistants/ junior lecturers.
You think experienced candidates will rush for the job so that tmr you can saack them too when they start making their demands too. Most of the students shouting they want to go back are just interested in the freedom, scamming parents, partying,bleeping of babes, clubbing etc. Cos if you have a common sense you will knw the implications of what is happening. They tried during the military era without success. How long will the police remain on campuses, when they are meant to be out there fighting crimes.

Why are u guys getting angry this guys are demanding for money? @ least this guys are doing some measure of work unlike the govt officials that keep embezzling money without results. House of reps and senators eat 30% of the annual budget every yr. Haba u people should think well on this.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Jomark(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Today, I join the league of those critics calling Jonathan Jona daft. He has taken a very disgraceful step towards this incessant striking. Losing 2015 votes all along.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by oduason: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2013
The strike just took a new dimension,now i know that jonathan is a very stupid president with very bad advisers

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by ibrash600: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2013
why is it so hard for GEJ to sign the agreement, dis is naija nobody trust eachoda, if GEJ really want to end this strike, he won't try dis rubbish he jst started.. eleribu ni awon ti a fi se olori..

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Skullomania(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2013
lymelyte: [b]ASUU got it all wrong by making new demands. ASUU Have forced the students to unduly sacrificed thier time which I think they should also sacrifice thier salary also. On the other hand,fg has shifted ground. I expected ASUU to do the same after 13hours meeting with the president.Mind u,this is the first time in history the president of this nation met with the union.
Vice president sambo met with them,they refused. Senate president nkor,they refused. The president and his officials met with them but instead of them to call it off,they instead brought out fresh demands which was outrageous. Asking for salaries that they didn't work for. Ordering the FG as if they employed them. Since ASUU has refuse to lisen to the president,they should wait for obama and putin to lisen to naw. What is actually wrong with calling off the strike and continue negotiations? A Lot of people supported this aimless union at the beginning but now,it is now glaring that the union took it too far. it is now obvious that there is more to the demands than what ASUU is displaying.
Clergymen,traditional leaders etc have been begging ASUU to call it off and continue negotiations but they didn't.
Jonathan made sure he exhausted all option before taking this decision.ASUU ought to have bowed out when the ovation was high. For those of you thinking ASUU is too highheaded to be compelled to resume work,just wait till d 7days ultimatum has exhausted.
[/b]
u make ASUU look like they r selfish and self centered. But let me remind u, "who was d cause of d strike in d first place?"
How long did it take d FG to shift ground?
Ow will those lecturers feed theirselves and family?
Was there any alternative job dey could do for d period of d strike?
If ASUU has fought for dis long, then they should see it through once and for all so no need to go on strike in d nearest future.
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by kommiejewel(f): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2013
[quote
author=Articul8]I still avnt seen anytin difficult in coming to
agreement btw ds 2 parties.If only FG is sincere,sign d agreement and
let ds ppl go back to class,now FG wnts to use force. I hear...we all
knw d result.
Consequences...
FG will employ half baked Lecturer like dey av in Benin Republic and dis
will still do more havoc to our education.
Sending police to our Universities wunt work. Student&dose ppl dnt
agree.like student of OAU will neva support dt idea and dt leads to
anoda upheaval.
SMH 4 dis country[/quote]
As if d lecturers we hav nw are full-baked. .Mtchew!!. . ASUU hav lost their public sympathy; wat is a 'public action' witout public sympathy?. . Use ur head. . .
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by mercurie(f): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Promhize: I see lots of lecturers protesting after being sacked - clue from this action by IGP

Are u alright Which many students

Yes he's alright. Dis is weekend and we are in Dec already. What's d essence of going bk 2 sch when xmas hols is around d corner. I think d question shud be , are u alright?

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by unmask: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2013
same way they deployed soldiers to Lagos during the subsidy period......
Nigerian students lecturers have the right to fight for their welfare and the welfare of the schools they teach in......you all see it as a greed campaign.......but I ask if most of your lecturers are incompetent as you say, how many of you have reported them? ASUU is teaching you something here......just as they are fighting for their rights, you too can fight for yours, report oppressive teachers protest against them, put your student unions to good use..........And as for most lecturers not being friendly I wonder if we can blame them much, most have over 500 students....now imagine 100 coming to meet you to explain things everyday.......the school system is in shambles and ASUU is the only body standing between a slow revival and a total collapse.......I can assure you, if the FG stops ASUU, you can kiss public education goodbye......because in this country it is until it affects a prominent person before it is felt at the top, since they don't have their children in these institutions, you have full assurance that they don't give a bleep about your institutions...........you think ASUU is the devil, wait till they get disbanded
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by npn001(f): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2013
1313: If the federal government is sincere in their promise to ASUU, why can't they sign that agreement? Verbal agreement in this country is a deceptive strategy to push this issue aside. Why give them ultimatum when it comes to making your agreement formal and binding? I trust ASUU. Let's wait and see how the drama unfolds.
Is the problem is not signing the agreement, the problem is that ASUU is demanding for 4months salary for a work they didn't do. Is this not corruption?
You can't eat your cake and have it, if truly ASUU is fighting for the betterment of tertiary education they should be ready to forgo their salaries just as the students have suffered for it too.

Demanding for salary for a work you didn't do is called corruption and as such it means that there's no difference between those in government and ASUU, they are thieves fighting for their pockets.
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by npn001(f): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2013
ladepete: All this children sef. Have you forgotten ow the things goes. You have junior lecturers, lecturer 1, graduate assistant, senior lecturers,drs, associate professors, professors etc. When u sack all, where do u start from? Maybe we will start with prof jega, he will resign as inec chairman, then GEJ was a lecturer, he will resign as the president and lecture in one of the zoology department in the numerous unis we have. Maybe u guys want all ur lecturers to graduate assistants/ junior lecturers.
You think experienced candidates will rush for the job so that tmr you can saack them too when they start making their demands too. Most of the students shouting they want to go back are just interested in the freedom, scamming parents, partying,bleeping of babes, clubbing etc. Cos if you have a common sense you will knw the implications of what is happening. They tried during the military era without success. How long will the police remain on campuses, when they are meant to be out there fighting crimes.

Why are u guys getting angry this guys are demanding for money? @ least this guys are doing some measure of work unlike the govt officials that keep embezzling money without results. How of reps and senators eat 30% of the annual budget every yr. Haba u people should think well on this.

This may sound funny but its the truth, do you think its easy to be a politician not to talk of being in govt? Do you know how many people have died for those people you see in the house assembly to be there? Do you know how many sacrificies they would have done to sustain and maintain their various positions or you just think you'll wake up one day and say you want to be in the house of assembly?

The fact that they embezzle money is not enough for ASUU to demand for salaries for a work they didn't do. And moreover education is important but not the only problem we have as a nation. Rome was not built in a day, let ASUU be reasonable and also show us that they sacrifice their salaries for this strike. Signing the document is the problem the main bone of contention is demanding for 4months salaries that they didn't work for.
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by unmask: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2013
osemu8: so how is ASUU fighting for u?who will pay u for the lost time?so some unproductive persons should b paid for 5months without working,if the FG pays ASUU their salary arrears,they are indirectly telling the workforce that there is gain in strike,
It isn't about lost time....why do you all yap about lost time?......These lecturers know what the schools should be like and how it is......If most of you are not so lazy to think or so much steeped in mediocrity, you would have seen the win win situation you get.....your schools get better facilities, your lecturers get better pay, are more motivated and the bad eggs can be scrutinized and weeded out.......these are some of the benefits of increased funding, which you and your likes should have noticed.......well that is if you are not amongst those that attend university just to have a graduate status
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by unmask: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2013
npn001:

This may sound funny but its the truth, do you think its easy to be a politician not to talk of being in govt? Do you know how many people have died for those people you see in the house assembly to be there? Do you know how many sacrificies they would have done to sustain and maintain their various positions or you just think you'll wake up one day and say you want to be in the house of assembly?

The fact that they embezzle money is not enough for ASUU to demand for salaries for a work they didn't do. And moreover education is important but not the only problem we have as a nation. Rome was not built in a day, let ASUU be reasonable and also show us that they sacrifice their salaries for this strike. Signing the document is the problem the main bone of contention is demanding for 4months salaries that they didn't work for.
and they wouldn't have been out of work if the FG had been sincere in the first instance......my take is the money was budgeted for, so it should still be in the treasury.....well get the money out and pay the lecturers.....this isn't fresh demand, it's rightful demand......or maybe just maybe private hands have taken the money out of the treasury.....

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2013
npn001:

This may sound funny but its the truth, do you think its easy to be a politician not to talk of being in govt? Do you know how many people have died for those people see in the house assembly to be there? Do you know how many sacrificies they would have done to sustain and maintain their various positions or you just think you'll wake up one day and say you want to be in the house of assembly?

@ bolded being fetish and a killer sounds like a normal thing to you and an express reason to embezzle public funds. Wooow!!!!!

All other associations should kick against this. Nupeng,nlc,nansuu,assup, nut and so on. If they allow this work out. Sooner or later the same hammer will fall on them.

Let fg sign the imp ones 1st and ignore the salary issue and let's see how it goes. They have not signed any1 yet. If they are sincere let them put in writing the most important issues. Besides the salary has already been budgeted for...are you more comfortable that some officials will swallow that up again? You can't be that mean. If fg have been sincere in the 1st place the strike wouldn't have gotten to this. Let this guys too eat a bit of the cake
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Skullomania(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2013
there are many begging questions to dis saga:
Was d president not a former lecturer?
Did he not mediate in d 2009 agreement dat he failed to implement upon assumption of office?
Now a new agreement is on d cards, ow trustworthy is he to live up to his promise? ( remember once beaten, twice shy)
Is it too much for d FG to sign d agreement wc includes payment of salary arrears accumulated through no fault of their own but FG for breach of agreement and waiting till 5 months to come up with an agreement?
Mr. President should think things through thoroughly before embarking on d use of force as it doesn't help a situation dat can b settled amicably
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by mvem(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2013
excelkoms: prolong the strike you say? Is d strike not already overdue? Dis ASUU ppl dnt really care about d students dey claim to be fighting for. Meanwhile let me remind you dat RSUST chapter of ASUU have been on strike for close to 2years now but normal academic activities have been taking place dia. What R/state govt did was to lay off all d striking lecturers dt refused to resume n employ new ppl. Though, d case is in court but, trust me, its a case dt may linger for decades, a period during wc a handful of dia members must hav passed on. ASUU shud jst put an end to dis dia madness!!!
.....so what FG did na solution to the university problem....i put it forward to you school will resume, lecteurers will resume but lecteurers will be reluctant to teach or might not even teach, it has happened even during the brutal military and did not work....may u watch circumstance unfold...
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2013
They've abused the use of 'strike'.
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by unmask: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2013
rapmike:
Ah! Sm1 dat finally heard of d fresh demands! U knw, its because of dos demands dat i stop supporting ASUU in dis strike, they got it wrong there. Dnt also 4get dat dey also askd 4 d payments of salaries and allowances for the months they went on strike.
ASUU never reached any agreement with GEJ.....both parties have to agree before you call it agreement.....FG made a proposal that ASUU felt they could take back to their members for scrutiny, hence the phrase "get back to you"......after due consultation with members, they decided to amend the FG proposal so how has ASUU committed a crime?.......if FG feels ASUU is too much of a pain, they can simply follow UN's recommended budgetary allocation to education.......lol....typical politicians very adept at swaying a gullible public's mind.......how easy it was to paint ASUU black.....well seems Nigerians will always get what Nigerians deserve
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by mvem(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2013
stevedure:
It won't work u say? Maybe u shul make more reserches and gather ur facts right b4 comin on social media 2 comment, i mean no offence! Now, do u knw why River state university is not partaking in the strike? Cos Gov. Amaechi dealt with d ASUU in dat skul. He layed off the members who refused 2 work, employed new ones. I knw u would say the case in court dat's if u're aware of it, now let me tell u dat it's been 2yrs now and i dnt see it been resolved in court within anoda 2yrs time, isn't 4yrs enof time 2 graduate a set of students 4rm yr1? If a governor with limited powers and resources can do it den do not under-estimate d president of a nation! The commander in chief of Army, Navy, Airforce, Police etc, am sure ASUU members can't out-number those people, they will go to court after they are sacked, the court will use 8yrs to investigate, den wen they(ASUU) finally win d case, by den i must have graduated same as all undergraduates now, den most of the lecturers must have attain their retirement ages, they will be retired n paid gratuity, who loose? If u have frnds or relatives who are lecturers better advice them now!
......Na u wey never research..Did u know that once Gen Abacha sacked all lecteures but were later given call back letter...do u know during the military regime ASUU severally were bullied to resume...ASUU executives were arrested and detained by the SSS...do u know all these, it all happened in the 80s and 90s....What happened or will happen? School will resume, lecteurers will resume but i put forward to you lecteures will be reluctant to teach or wont even teach,all this has happened b4....If a whole military regime have sacked lecteurers b4 and never worked na dis one go work...Go research well i know u be teenager....
Re: IGP Orders Adequate Security In Varsity Campuses Nationwide by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2013
mercurie:

Yes he's alright. Dis is weekend and we are in Dec already. What's d essence of going bk 2 sch when xmas hols is around d corner. I think d question shud be , are u alright?

Mtch, angry What I was going to say, I will spare you as a lady. You are permitted not to have plans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2008 NDA FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE / Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition / Russia-Ukraine War: African Students Experience Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.