Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! (24699 Views)

Nigerian American To Host Fundraiser For Hillary Clinton / Hillarious: When Federal Government Finally Approves Loan For Oshiomole / Sosoliso Plane Crash Aftermath: Fundraiser Dinner For Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by musicwriter(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
I'm in brothers and sisters. This's so beautiful!.
And moderators if possible always return this to the front page so more people could give. Also in my own view you may block those that are not comfortable with this initiative from spitting nonsense on this thread. I think this thread is meant for only people interested in helping that poor woman, widow or not.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by 9ja4eva: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
tellwisdom: I will not drop 1 Naira angry

1 Kobo nko? Akpa
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Ogaga87(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pls let's hasten up the whole stuff
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Stevosty: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
I guess some nairalanders here are the ones that actually need the help, it's no longer the widow.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jumobi1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
I can't tell people what to do with their money but how about a fundraiser for Edo widows in need? I'm sure the woman Oshiomole insulted isn't the only one that has suffered that fate (not necessarily from the governor). She just happened to be seen on tape.
Just my opinion. What ever the govt took from her should be given back to her either by the govt or fundraisers but anything more than that should be shared by as many people that need help.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by AORDMAYOR(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Why Are you people propaganding this issue look oshomohle is human for God's He simply lost his temper period. I was born and bred in Benin believe you me Edo peole are very difficult to control. That woman might have said she is a widow so that the Governor would have pity on her. I Know wetin i dey talk

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 02, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

[size=38pt]Greek Gift[/size]
angry angry
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 02, 2013
This looks like a proper naija scam.

Won't be sending my money to this.

What happened to the nl charity thing? undecided
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 02, 2013
free2ryhme:

In as much as your intentions are genuine be mindful of wolves waiting to take advantage of you
Will do thanks
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Joythah(m): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2013
AOR D MAYOR: Why Are you people propaganding this issue look oshomohle is human for God's He simply lost his temper period. I was born and bred in Benin believe you me Edo peole are very difficult to control. That woman might have said she is a widow so that the Governor would have pity on her. I Know wetin i dey talk
true talk. Insamuch as that statement was bad, i can feel his pains. Imagine spending millions on that road only for it to return back to a jungle. He even had to use closed drainage instead of the open drainge there before yet people still locate the tiny spaces meant for water to pour refuse. Only on Friday he seized the equiptment of a welder who had turned the workways to his workshop. The man pleaded and pleaded but the governor refused. Don't be quick to judge the gov. He is still human afterall.
Anyway, nairalanders whatever you donate be rest assured that my able Pdp state chairman will double it once i bring it to his notice. We must regain power by fire by force.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Pulchire(f): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
omonuan: Let us find ways to track down Oshiomole's widow victim and help her avoid the hex placed on her by the "people's governor." No! The poor widow must not go and die. Contribute your "widow's mite" to this poor lady. Stop complaining, please do something!
Don't tink der wud still be any need for u ppl's supposed kind gesture anymore,has Oshomole has given the widow in qustn the sum of 2million naira,instant employmt and has promised to see her 2nd child tru school,Now who is the highest bidder?shame on Edp Pdp who wanted to mk judicious use of the situatn to propagate dier cheap political agenda,I wud rada vote for a dead man than vote for any candidate frm pdp,they ve destroyed Edo state enof.(They just announced it on Itv radio now)
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Stevosty: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Gov. Oshiomhole personally apologised to the woman, gave her 2million naira, case closed. Source: Punch Newspaper.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by excelAGR42: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
The widow must not be allowed to die. I live in benin city. Am in on this one.
I heard that the poor widow in question was not even a street trader, that she only came to mission road to buy goods for Christmas business, and was waiting there looking for a wheelbarrow pusher to convey the goods to the bus stop. That was why she could not run with her goods when the comrade gov. and his team approached.
Now what become of the seized items including food stuff, fruits, etc?
Are they shared among War Against Indiscipline officials or destroyed or donated to orphanages?
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by aviazuva: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Locate the woman, make a little video with her telling us her account number and we will take it from there.

Forget this righteousness acting. You dont need to look far to see who needs help. You also do not need the governors slip to know that you should help others. THE POOR TO BE HELPED ARE ALWAYS AROUND.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Danjuma Goja In Makkah During Iftar(photos) / LP Gubernatorial Candidate Commissions Party Office In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.