Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! (24696 Views)

Nigerian American To Host Fundraiser For Hillary Clinton / Hillarious: When Federal Government Finally Approves Loan For Oshiomole / Sosoliso Plane Crash Aftermath: Fundraiser Dinner For Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by ochejoseph(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Count me In

Seriously, I don't know when it has become a crime to earn a living in APC controlled states .
The statement might signal the End of Oshios political career if he does not wake up and lift up that Widow.
This APC govs should have some human face,is the unbelievable tax and demolition of poor mend cribs part of the progressivenes ?

This widow will not DIE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by themaskedman: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
I so much love this, this sure is how to reclaim our land from these kleptomaniacs. We must put political and tribal differences aside to help that poor widowl she must not die as that khaki wearing liar wants.

I will always check this thread, once I can confirm the authenticity of what is brought back I will make my own donation.

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by dapachez: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Will try and locate her tomorrow then give a feedback.I just hope they don't go after her. This is the worst thing a man of Oshiomole's standing can do,its so damn disppointing to say the least. He needs to be groomed on how to act in public. Smh for him

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by validplanet: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2013
dapachez: Will try and locate her tomorrow then give a feedback.I just hope they don't go after her. This is the worst thing a man of Oshiomole's standing can do,its so damn disppointing to say the least. He needs to be groomed on how to act in public. Smh for him

if u can get to the location, just ask around. someone might know her.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Lusola15: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2013
I av 1500 naira. Her name and Acct number

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2013
lets make it happen. ive lived in Benin City and have seen how deplorable the standard of living is for widows. Lets have her account details or if there is any way we can keep some fund for her via Nairaland pending when she is located, I'm in.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Calsito: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2013
God bless Nairalanders. #thefutureisbright

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Calsito: 1:02am On Nov 29, 2013
God bless Nairalanders. #thefutureisbright
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:03am On Nov 29, 2013
Count me in.

If Nairaland's TEHN can take up the task of identifying the widow, we can take it from there.

@the_widow_mustnotdie#
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by djinsuntan(m): 1:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Wouldn't this helpless widow find solace in a court pronouncement in her favor against the tortous affront on her in public? Let human right crusaders rise to dis occassion.

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by soulglo: 1:52am On Nov 29, 2013
It's hard to follow the conversation. I hear the Governor say something like so you want to kill other people then he clearly says "go and die". What exactly is she being accused of?
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by XFive: 5:42am On Nov 29, 2013
If we can do this, it will go a long way to enhance the reputation of this forum. Guys lets go there

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Tintinix: 5:55am On Nov 29, 2013
This is a noble act I agree, but without consequence to the state government.

Lawyers on NL is there no way this woman can sue the Edo State Government?
Before long this dastardly and inhumane act could be a standard and not solicit this shock and outrage being expressed now.... Just thinking aloud.

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2013
If she can be located, then I am in.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by juventino: 6:22am On Nov 29, 2013
Please count me in as soon as you publish her account number. For me, I pledge N10,000
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by omenka(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2013
As far as it's genuine, i'm all in.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by omenka(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2013
Tintinix: This is a noble act I agree, but without consequence to the state government.

Lawyers on NL is there no way this woman can sue the Edo State Government?
Before long this dastardly and inhumane act could be a standard and not solicit this shock and outrage being expressed now.... Just thinking aloud.
Sue the govt for what exactly
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by omenka(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2013
dapachez: Will try and locate her tomorrow then give a feedback.I just hope they don't go after her. This is the worst thing a man of Oshiomole's standing can do,its so damn disppointing to say the least. He needs to be groomed on how to act in public. Smh for him
He must be made to tender a public apology for what he said.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2013
With my hand on my chest, i pledge that my widow's might will land in the verified account of the widow minutes after seeing it. She must live!!

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by omenka(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2013
ochejoseph: Count me In

Seriously, I don't know when it has become a crime to earn a living in APC controlled states .
The statement might signal the End of Oshios political career if he does not wake up and lift up that Widow.
This APC govs should have some human face,is the unbelievable tax and demolition of poor mend cribs part of the progressivenes ?

This widow will not DIE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Here we go!! Pls dont corrupt this thread by politicizing it. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by obalolaunited(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Pals let's be mindful of anyone who claims to knw the woman don't give anything out without an interview and pix to confirm she's really the one nairalanders in benin Pls help locate her let's help her to survive God bless us all
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by jmaine: 6:41am On Nov 29, 2013
I love the captivating title of the thread "The Widow Must Not Die" grin.

Nice initiative though cool
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by tecboss: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2013
I pledge 5k. I have not been able to download the video. However, I am in. Let's use this to galvanise the minds of Nigerians towards using the social media to pull support against unpopular moves by our leaders.
God bless every young Nigerian!
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Omexonomy: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2013
At this point i will suggest we invite Nairaland E-charity to come and clarify things.
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by chupcake(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2013
Am in.. *following*
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by eagleeye2: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2013
I Decree that God Almighty, the Husband of the widows, the Father of the fatherless, will shut the mouth of all Oshiomole's in your life. Amen.
Locate this widow and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by bcomputer101: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2013
NOTE THIS: Most people are commenting here just to show off...
I bet you people that 99% will not fulfill there pledge toward this woman.
The same people pledging here are the same people that doesn't honour Malachi 3:10. How much more a widow you don't know...

MY VIEW: if you are ready to help this woman, keep it within you and wait for the details of her account.
I wish to give but i have little with me for now.

I PRAY GOD WILL HONOUR THE CEERFUL GIVER!
Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Am in as well...d widow must not die..shame to oshiomole..bt I still stand wit my party..up APC

1 Like

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by JAkpayen(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Count me in.

[size=14pt]If Nairaland's TEHN can take up the task of identifying the widow, we can take it from there.

@the_widow_mustnotdie#[/size]

Sunny I agree with you. Let's TEHN take-over this task so that there will be good coordination and credibility. Nigerian politicians are especially heartless to the plight of the masses
Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Firefire(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2013
You are entitle to your opinions.

But as God live and His spirit liveth, all those who pledge here for 'This widow' will fulfill it and do more by His grace.

Only a verified and accurate details needed.

Shalom!

bcomputer101: NOTE THIS: Most people are commenting here just to show off...
The same people pledging here are the same people that doesn't honour Malachi 3:10. How much more a widow you don't know...

MY VIEW: if you are ready to help this woman, keep it within you and wait for the details of her account.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by oderemo(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2013
bcomputer101: NOTE THIS: Most people are commenting here just to show off...

Thanks!
My friend leave Malachi alone, when the time cometh ppl will give,
Giving start from one naira/one dollar , no amount too small.
So let's go there.

3 Likes

Re: Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2013
omonuan: Let us find ways to track down Oshiomole's widow victim and help her avoid the hex placed on her by the "people's governor." No! The poor widow must not go and die. Contribute your "widow's mite" to this poor lady. Stop complaining, please do something!
The rich and powerful oppressing the poor is an everyday occurrence in the country, simply because this act by the governor was caught on camera, you and fools like you are turning it into something else.

Instead of helping just this woman why not eradicate poverty, ignorance, disobedience and high handed political office holders to ensure no one is asked to go and die anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Armed Robbers At Alaba International Market / Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja / Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.