Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

China Hates Black People - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Hates Black People (13278 Views)

Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? / I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves – Mitt Romney / Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Hates Black People by tpia: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Please stop making things up! I live in an all white neighbourhood here and have never had any racist issues with my neigbours. There are many africans here as well and they hang out and party with white people and have no such issues. Infact, one could say Africans get along better with white americans here than they do with the black americans. I have even lived deep in the south and in Birmingham alabama, up in the mountainview area which is predominantly white and had a white room mate. No race issues ever arose and no focus on the color of my skin or that of the other Africans who lived there. Can we please start putting things in perspective? There are caucasian racists and black racists. To go around painting racists the color white is ridiculous. Start by dealing with racism in the black community. There are Africans who will boldly tell you that they have had more racist attacks from black americans and fellow africans than they have from caucasians or even chinese.

you do know a lot of Africans don't even know when someone is being racist to them, right? Especially when the person is white. However, they are hypersensitive to AA discrimination, on the other hand. This is one major reason why many AAs and Africans don't get along.

Look at you saying you never experienced racism in Alabama. So, in what way does that prove there's no racism in Alabama?

@ topic: what else is new. Is there any race they dont hate, really. undecided
Re: China Hates Black People by KarmaMod(f): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2008
tpia:

@ topic: what else is new. Is there any race they don't hate, really. undecided

Lol they secretly worship white people
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 5:18am On Aug 11, 2008
umm excuse me but white people commit more crime than blacks and latinos but yet there are more blacks and latinos in jail than whites. im not blaming the white man but something is wrong with that picture.

there are more white people in america than peope of color but yet the statistics say that brown,black and yellow committ more crime than white.

not to disrespect but dont fall for the bullshit.
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 5:23am On Aug 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lol they secretly worship white people

ive notice that too.
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2008
girl22:

umm excuse me but white people commit more crime than blacks and latinos but yet there are more blacks and latinos in jail than whites. im not blaming the white man but something is wrong with that picture.

there are more white people in america than peope of color but yet the statistics say that brown,black and yellow committ more crime than white.

not to disrespect but don't fall for the bullshit.

Thats is the most ignorant shit i have ver read in my life.
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2008
i was responding to the poster that was criticizing blacks being in prison the most.

crime has dropped in the black community but incaceration rates has risen.

that is statistically proven.
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2008
girl22:

i was responding to the poster that was criticizing blacks being in prison the most.

crime has dropped in the black community but incaceration rates has risen.

that is statistically proven.

Ok My bad but Whites do not have a higher crime rate that blacks!!!
Re: China Hates Black People by KarmaMod(f): 12:58am On Aug 12, 2008
lol where has it dropped?

Newark & Detroit are still hellholes.
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 1:16am On Aug 12, 2008
newark and detroit are only two cities.

what about prince county and buckhead? where the avergae black person makes more than whites and there is hardly any crime. let me guess the media did not show you that right?

blacks don't have a higher crime rate. white people committ more drug related crimes, arrested more for dui's, more assualts, the most theft cases are middle-aged white women.

THERE ARE MORE WHITE IN AMERICA. SO OF COURSE THEY COMMITT THE MOST CRIME.

stop believing fox news which is financed by a man who donates money to white supremist groups.

just like it has been proven a myth that blacks have a higher high school drop out rate than whites.
stop buying into the crap they want you to believe
it has been proven that black men on college outnumber the ones in jail by 300,000. not the other way around.
how long will africans buy into the media?
that's why its called tel-lie vision.
a good book to read is pricee of priveledge.
it touches on this subject of blacks drop out rate being the same as whites.

since africans believe americans blacks are so violent do you believe the statistics that says that africans have the lowest IQ in the world. are the history of black africans being the most primative people with no civilization.
i've never seen an african suburb or university on television
since you want to talk about statistics. what do you africans think about those statistics?

the same people who give statistics saying africans are the most mentally inferior people on the planet are the same ones that said blacks are more criminal and violent than whites.

i not going to touch on this subject any longer.

african blacks are the most brainwashed conditioned black people on the planet.
you believe your own religions are evil.
yoruba,igbo religions. you won't even practice your own religions. christianity was a religion forced upon you. islam was forced upon you.
african people now practice these religions by choice like black americans. but your ancestors were forced to practice these religions

and whites DO have a higher crime rate than any other racial group in america.

but you africans think so lowly of yourselves and place white people so high on pedastals that you refuse to believe it.
you refuse to believe that some of the top scientists, engineers in america were black.
you refuse to believe that blacks in america have done alot to change the course in american history.

a black man is the one that helped thomas edison split the electrode so that light can pass through it.
i bet you africans don't beleive it. why because he is black. a black man couldn't have been that smart to show whitey something right?

a black man taught whites how to successfully complete heart surgery. a black man taught whites in america astronomy. one of the first and the top botanist was a black man.

but that is funny and im making that up right?

what was the name if nigeria before the british  named it nigeria. what were your beliefs,traditions and culture before you were colonised? how did you view marraige, family ect. before you were colonised? what type of medicine did you practice before you were colonised.
give me the history of nigeria before it was colinised.
i bet none of you nigerians can do it.

as a matter of fact, what was the name of africa before it was colonised?

rather than staying in your country and fighing to make africa a better place like BLACK AMERICANS DID. you run.

you can call black americans criminals,dumb, lazy ect. but one thing you must admit. we did not run. we stayed and fought.

we did not get a visa and hop on a plane looking for a better life

we revolted,marched and protested.

contrary to what history said that we waited to be freed and what not. if you would actually research information you will see the lies in history.
Re: China Hates Black People by KarmaMod(f): 2:02am On Aug 12, 2008
Why do you keep thinking we rely on "Fox News" for info?

Is it hard to believe that we see these things with our own eyes? Seriously?
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 2:08am On Aug 12, 2008
you don't see white people committing crime?

if you were to live in an all white neighborhood you would see white people committing crime also.

do you live in a white neighborhood?
if you live around all blacks then expect blacks to be comitting the crime because thats what you're surrounded by.

i live in an all black neighborhhod and did not expereince seeing alot of crime.

ive known some black kids i went to school with that got 36's on their ACT.

ive seen blacks in my neighborhood do spectacular things.

so maybe its the black nieghborhood YOU live in.
Re: China Hates Black People by powderPink(f): 2:08am On Aug 12, 2008
who gives a fuk what a few communist, slanty eyed little men think? I can understand the hatred though ''small privates anyone''?
Re: China Hates Black People by KarmaMod(f): 2:22am On Aug 12, 2008
girl22:

you don't see white people committing crime?

if you were to live in an all white neighborhood you would see white people committing crime also.

do you live in a white neighborhood?

Actually i do. I live in Westchester.

Dont know why anytime people mention the problems if the black community. The first thing you guys say is "oh what about white people". Who the hell cares about white people? I dont bloody trust them either. Bunch of meth-head sociopaths

That doesnt change the fact that we are discussing black americans at the moment. Just because we make mention of the problems of the black communioty doesnt mean we at the same time worship white people so get over yourself. Wuit bloody shifting blame

That's the same shit you guys did when Bill Cosby mention the same thing and what did you loons say? "oh Bill doesnt know what he's talking about cos he was raised in the suburbs"

Spare Us the Bullshit Excuse.
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2008
@ girl22

I am not talking about the USA alone. Generally, Blacks are more crime ridden than whites.

Look at South Africa and Kingston!!!
Re: China Hates Black People by dudubobo1: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
@Sean T
I have read a few of your posts.
What do you call yourself on http://www.stormfront.org/forum/?
I am sure you're an active member there
Re: China Hates Black People by powderPink(f): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
dudu-bobo:

@Sean T
I have read a few of your posts.
What do you call yourself on http://www.stormfront.org/forum/?
I am sure you're an active member there

very interesting.
SeanT wow so u are a white supremacist lmao very interesting then you come here to pose as black and demean the black race with all your subtle hints. Blacks are more prone to crime etc lmaos. not surprised its part of your movement aright?
Re: China Hates Black People by KarmaMod(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2008
where did you get the idea that a Liberian girl is from Stormfront?
Re: China Hates Black People by Gamine(f): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2008
Stormfront Ke?? undecided
Re: China Hates Black People by powderPink(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

where did you get the idea that a Liberian girl is from Stormfront?

ask dudu, besides who says some racist can not register and say they are liberian? or marsians? i simply checked hers posts and u can see stormfront at work.
Re: China Hates Black People by powderPink(f): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
gamine its a white supremacist site
Re: China Hates Black People by KarmaMod(f): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
powderPink:

ask dudu, besides who says some racist can not register and say they are liberian? or marsians? i simply checked hers posts and u can see stormfront at work.

actually if anything her posts have been pro-black americans, even to the point of pissing me off cos she has been known to bahs Nigerians just to praise BAs

so the whole stormfront thing is a retarded accusation.
Re: China Hates Black People by Gamine(f): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2008
I know what the site is

i cant just imajine SeanT being a member for real undecided

i am a member for undacova purposes tho lipsrsealed
Re: China Hates Black People by dudubobo1: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2008
SeanT's email address: affi[b]WHITE[/b]2@yahoo.com
Her post:
Whites do not have a higher crime rate that blacks!!!
Re: China Hates Black People by KarmaMod(f): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2008
dudu-bobo:

SeanT's email address: affi[b]WHITE[/b]2@yahoo.com
Her post:

surely you are joking cos Im beginning to question your sanity

as for the comment you quoted, I agree for the most part. What does that make me?
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2008
Excuse me but I was just stating the truth.

My last name is white dumbass. Can someone tell me WTF is Stormfront.

Last Please stop accusing me of being a white supremacist.
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
@ girl22

I am not talking about the USA alone. Generally, Blacks are more crime ridden than whites.

the highest murder rate in the world  is in a white community in australia.

i see you have been white washed by the media.

did you know that xenophobia is more prevelent in europe than it is in south africa?

THOSE XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SA WAS A ONE TIME THING. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS IN RUSSIA.
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2008
girl22:

@ girl22

the highest murder rate in the world is in a white community in australia.

i see you have been white washed by the media.

did you know that xenophobia is more prevelent in europe than it is in south africa?

THOSE XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SA WAS A ONE TIME THING. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS IN RUSSIA.

Girl, Im talking about cities and Countries.

World Top 10 - Countries With Highest Murder Rates
Country Murder Rates
Honduras 154.02
South Africa 121.91
Swaziland 93.32
Colombia 69.98
Lesotho 50.41
Rwanda 45.08
Jamaica 37.21
El. Salvador 36.88
Venezuela 33.20
Bolivia 31.98
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2008
Ladera Heights, Fox Hills, Baldwin Hills, buckhead, and prince george county are some of the most affluent all black communities in america.

the crime rate is extremely low and they are ran by blacks.

they have some of the best public school systems in america.

did the media show you this?
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2008
girl22:

Ladera Heights, Fox Hills, Baldwin Hills, buckhead, and prince george county are some of the most affluent all black communities in america.

the crime rate is extremely low and they are ran by blacks.

they have some of the best public school systems in america.

did the media show you this?

DID YOU SAY PG COUNTY
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2008
yes. prince george is mostly black.

there are several affluent black communities in america that are not showcased by the media.

my cousin lives in one in dallas texas. beyonce grew up in an affluent black neighborhood.
Re: China Hates Black People by SeanT21(f): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2008
Girl You do not get me. I know PG County. It has the one of the highest crime rate in MD and it also has one of the richest black people in America. I am not saying all black neighborhoods are crime ridden. There are rich black neighborhoods without any crime. I am just saying that More Crimes are done by Blacks then Whites. Black on Black Crime is way high. Two of My fave football players were killed by Black People. I know Whites have high crime rate but Blacks are Higher.
Re: China Hates Black People by girl22(f): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2008
how do you know prince george has a high crime rate? white people statistics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kofi Annan Resigns As UN Envoy To Syria / Soldiers Didn't Burn BRT Buses In Lagos - Nigerian Army / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.