Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

China Hates Black People - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Hates Black People (13439 Views)

Donald Trump: God's Whip For Black People? / I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves – Mitt Romney / Do You Think Chinese Hate Black People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Hates Black People by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2011
I personal agree with the saying that there are only 2 races in the world, the rich and the poor. Crime rate in a community is far more reflective of the poverty or wealth level than the colour of skin of its inhabitants. Most minority communities are generally poorer due to decades of marginalisation and hence the crime rate is higher in such places. So its no really that blacks or latinos or any other minority are more predisposed towards crime, its just that usually they are poorer and poverty brings with it ignorance, desperation and ultimately poor choices.
Re: China Hates Black People by thameamead(f): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2011
Re: China Hates Black People by AjanleKoko: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2011
China hate black people?
Well, virtually all non-black races can't stand black people. I don't think China's case is beyond that.
Re: China Hates Black People by marklennon(m): 4:02am On Apr 15, 2011
Well, i am Chiinese
and i think that most of Chinese don't hate black people.
Re: China Hates Black People by marklennon(m): 4:06am On Apr 15, 2011
tatiana009:

I personal agree with the saying that there are only 2 races in the world, the rich and the poor. Crime rate in a community is far more reflective of the poverty or wealth level than the colour of skin of its inhabitants. Most minority communities are generally poorer due to decades of marginalisation and hence the crime rate is higher in such places. So its no really that blacks or latinos or any other minority are more predisposed towards crime, its just that usually they are poorer and poverty brings with it ignorance, desperation and ultimately poor choices.

Agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA / Trump: New York Expands Legal Defnition Of Rape, Includes Nonconsensual Contact / Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.