Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? (4415 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jgirl3: 12:53am On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

NOW you know I am #1 supporter of FWB grin grin grin grin, I just love that thingy, Wished I knew who came up with such a thing oo, I will kiss them like I did that lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,

And I am with you dear, There is a thin line between reality and fantasy, and it pays to know the difference, It's like me going down 5th ave and a guy comes up to and tells me how beautiful I am, and all of a sudden my heart began to skip beats and I am floating , gosh I am in love, Yea right, Now so because he told me all those things does that means he is being honest? please,

AS I said, People break up for various reasons, And such is life, but what beats me is why she now wants to go break the people up, Selfish if I may add,

LOL! C2MB, you know better than that. You don't go around kissing and telling angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin. I told you before. We need to expand this thing. FWB's have to be smart and must not be judgmental. They can't afford to be complete idiots. But we'll have to take her time in finding them. grin grin
It's not selfish of her. She's just wishing for now. If she decides to actually break them up, then that's a different ball game. She'll be more than just selfish.

I wonder if the guy still wants to be with her. If he does, then he's a bigger fool. If he doesn't, he must be a dude who knows what it is to be committed.

eldee:

The truth is that she, like many other women, is just a greedy thing
Always thinking the grass is greener on the other side
As usual, turns out wrong, now she's selling her pride, and integrity to win the bloke back
A guy will only go back to his ex for two reasons BREAST IMPLANTS cheesy cheesy cheesy
The same mole that had you boasting to your friends bout me tongue tongue
Let her try and win him back. As long as she doesn't break his current relationship. I think she's very confused. If I can say, men are the greedy ones! chasing everything in skirt. keeping 59 girls at a time. Please!
Breast implants cannot bring a responsible guy back. It can only bring the classless guy back who really wants nothing but a girl to sleep with.
The mole is impressive but like i said. . . . i like it all grin grin
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

Nah, not selfishness girl. She knows what she wants, and she is going for it. tongue

And my dear, nothing is wrong with knowing what one wants and going for it, The problem lies with how we go about doing it and at what cost?  
So wait, after much ado about nothing, I realised gosh I missed my ex and I want him back, I now embark on my quest and in the process destroy lives, Now tell me what is so rewarding about that?? You see, I know you guys are heartless,
Let her let them be, They say "if u love something/one set it free, if it comes back to you, then it belonged to you in the first instance" I still believe in this ole lil quote, tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 1:01am On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

And my dear, nothing is wrong with knowing what one wants and going for it, The problem lies with how we go about doing it and at what cost?
So wait, after much ado about nothing, I realised gosh I missed my ex and I want him back, I now embark on my quest and in the process destroy lives, Now tell me what is so rewarding about that?? You see, I know you guys are heartless,
Let her let them be, They say "if u love something/one set it free, if it comes back to you, then it belonged to you in the first instance" I still believe in this ole little quote, tongue

I believe in that quote too, in this case, she let the guy go, and she now realizes that her heart belongs to him. grin cheesy grin
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:01am On Jul 29, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! C2MB, you know better than that. You don't go around kissing and telling angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin. I told you before. We need to expand this thing. FWB's have to be smart and must not be judgmental. They can't afford to be complete idiots. But we'll have to take her time in finding them. grin grin
It's not selfish of her. She's just wishing for now. If she decides to actually break them up, then that's a different ball game. She'll be more than just selfish.

I wonder if the guy still wants to be with her. If he does, then he's a bigger fool. If he doesn't, he must be a dude who knows what it is to be committed.
Let her try and win him back. As long as she doesn't break his current relationship. I think she's very confused. If I can say, men are the greedy ones! chasing everything in skirt. keeping 59 girls at a time. Please!
Breast implants cannot bring a responsible guy back. It can only bring the classless guy back who really wants nothing but a girl to sleep with.
The mole is impressive but like i said. . . . i like it all grin grin
I told you I havent eaten jare, Pls dont kill me oo, yea I have already set up a few interviews, as soon as you get your sexy butt over to NY then we shall make it happen, grin grin,
Wait are u dissing breasts implants? And i was gonna go get mine pumped, I want to be NL notorious COW, mooo moooo, I ginne die oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Don't worry as I told Pataki, anything a man can do, a woman can do it better, Just watch me cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:06am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

I believe in that quote too, in this case, she let the guy go, and she now realizes that her heart belongs to him. grin cheesy grin

see ur face jare, U need Jesus jor, Dont twist the quote to suit your self, abeg, tongue tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by eldee(m): 1:07am On Jul 29, 2008
j-girl:

If he wanted her back, she won't be on nairaland begging us to get her husband back COMPLETELY
C'mon, it's just a shame, while a dude is prolly shagging a new catch, she's here using technology to console herself
It's that easy . . . if she comes back, he'll simply have to choose, two ladies at his mercy
What is class? Knowing you have the power and USING it tongue tongue
He'll prolly tell her to start 'Ekaro sir' every morning . . . it's sucks to be Eve cheesy

NOW you know I am #1 supporter of FWB    , I just love that thingy, Wished I knew who came up with such a thing oo, I will kiss them like I did that
Unlike you, I know a very classy hitman to look up to
Solomon . . . that guy's the model playa cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Pataki: 1:13am On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

see your face jare, You need Jesus jor, Dont twist the quote to suit your self, abeg, tongue tongue
Your right could my left. We all see things from different angles. grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:16am On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

Your right could my left. We all see things from different angles. grin cheesy grin tongue
You know we will fight for days, but we always end up pals by weekend tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,
So even if you bash me here, ah wont mind at all, but ah ginne tell yo mama cry cry cry grin
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by lineaa: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2008
@ sisikill,i've a problem with ur post becos u're going overboard!!!
People like u irritate the living shit out of me with ur OVERBEARING nature.Like i said before,get something to rinse out the sarcasm and bitterness from your system before u become a DERANGED individual!!!!
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by jolo234(f): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2008
hi nairalanders. u guys are very great with ur advice. i can't thank you all enough for all yuo said . even the ones that insulted me. i still took the words you said and acted on it. truly that guy is not woth at all. i now see what love blinded. can't give u full details but the story now is that i left him for good .then God was kind enough to bless me with the best guy in the world. now he's begging like a baby but i ain't gonna give up my guy for him. its over. i mean am talking marriage now. God bless all of you.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by dot2002(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
I don't know what you have to do, there is no quick fix. But you must be able to suck well and learn to swallow the juice quick don't let it stay to long in your mouth. If you know how to give an awesome blow-job, you are half way back to getting you man back because men just loves that, it drive them crazy and it is safer for women too. I just love pre-intimacy in short.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by MrCrackles(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
Do anytin and you would get your man back!
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by ssRhino: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
If you love a bird so much, let it fly away, if it comes back to u, it is yours, else, build a cage for another one.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by topup: 5:33am On Aug 13, 2008
To me it doesn't sound like he's madly in love with his new girl, because he's giving you a chance to convince him, if he had totally moved on he wouldn't care, and would rather you move along too! However, he could just be watching you, like a master watching his puppy do tricks, beware that he's not using this as food for his ego. But follow your heart, one of the best things you can do is be honest and sincere, tell him you know where you went wrong in the past, and that you don't want to lose all those wonderful memories you two had together. (If there truly were any tongue)
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by iykedee: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2008
Sorry to come off as being harsh but u dont throw a brother out like trash and the next day u tell him he is more precious than diamond to u. Any sensible guy won't buy that. I advice you to forget about him or be humiliated beyond comprehension.
Re: What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? by Dammyray(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2009
Am sorry girl the guy don go, , so don't make fool of yourself,
because if you force yourself to go back, as a guy him go do you back pass as you do am, so try leave am forever make him no turn you to substitute player if him body full cuz no how on earth he will love you up to the extent of one who makes him laugh after you carry hammer nack am for heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? / How To Be A Bad Boy In 8 Easy Steps / The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.