Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money (31342 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Temptee101(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nigerians girls dnt have time for all you listed above except for number 5. They would prefer u give them physical cash. Moreover all you mentioned still boils down to spending money. To spend quality time with a girl either by shopping together or taking her out; u need money. Taking a girl to a 5star hotel for vacation; u stil require money. To make a decent dinner; u also need money. So my dear, in all money is still the major thing.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by mdee1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yeesh: Dat no 5 tho...I think going unclad to meet him @ d door is quite risky..wot if he's comin wit a friend embarassed
ur luck,u 'do' them both

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by HisRib(f): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Temptee101: Nigerians girls dnt have time for all you listed above except for number 5. They would prefer u give them physical cash. Moreover all you mentioned still boils down to spending money. To spend quality time with a girl either by shopping together or taking her out; u need money. Taking a girl to a 5star hotel for vacation; u stil require money. To make a decent dinner; u also need money. So my dear, in all money is still the major thing.

WELL, read the title of my article again. I didn't say you won't spend any money..I said you won't spend a lot of money.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by mspee(f): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
pasqal09: This doesn't apply to nigerian girls abeg

Who told you to date all Nigerian girls? undecided

Stop generalizing my friend, not all Nigerian girls are after your money. angry
And stop flashing your money at them if you do not want them to run after it. angry
Thing is, most of you are so dumb and unromantic that you think your money will woo a girl and do everything for you.

Y'all should shove your money up your hole and be bold, brave, well-mannered and romantic!!!
We are tired of you borrowing money to impress us and then coming online to weep/whine about it angry angry

5 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by hammedkola(m): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2013

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Moblis: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Other things to do;

1 - Bike Ride together
2 - Cook Together
3 - Go to the Gym together
4 - Match Socks Together
5 - Plant a Garden
6 - See a Play at a Local Theater
7 - Paint a Room in Your House
8 - Go Shopping for food items
9 - Play Scrabble
10 - Go to a Vineyard
11 - Walk
12 - Picnic on the Beach
13 - Play the Wii
14 - Play Tennis
15 - Put Together a Puzzle
16 - Read a Book Together
17 - Watch a Sunset
19 - Bowling
20 - Split a Milkshake
21 - Aquarium
22 - Take a Nap
23 - Kiss in the Rain
24 - Go for a double massage
25 - Buy Matching Bracelets
26 - Go on a Road Trip
27 - Make Breakfast
28 - Write Each Other Letters
29 - Go Mini Golfing
30 - Kiss at Midnight
31 - Go to the Beach
32 - Make a Couple's Video
33 - Sing a Song Really Loud
34 - Order Chinese Food
35 - Go to the mechanics' together
36 - Stargaze
37 - Go to the Zoo
38 - Pick Out Each Others Outfits
39 - Go Tanning
40 - Have a Harry Potter Marathon
41 - Kiss Underwater
42 - Watch Fireworks
43 - Let's fall asleep on the phone together... smiley
44 - Get Ready Together
45 - Go on a Classy Ass Date
46 - Eat Ice Cream
47 - Take a Bubble Bath Together
48 - Go Running
49 - Have a Paint War
50 - Take a Picture Kissing
51 - Share a Pizza
52 - Slow Dance
53 - Share Popcorn at the Movies
54 - Get a Pedicure

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Sike(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yaaay! *now calling sulia* wink
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Atmosfear: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib: Romance should be mandatory in every relationship. Most couples shy away from it because they've been tricked into believing one needs to have a large amount of money in order to be romantic.

I'm going to teach you five ways you can implement romance into your relationship without having to spending too much money:

1) Quality Time

Spending quality time with your significant other can be quite romantic. There are many ways you can spend this time with you partner. I would recommend watching movies (at home), going for a walk, cooking together, shopping together and much more. During quality time, you have your partner's undivided attention. That's what makes it so romantic.

2) Romantic Dinner at Home

You don't always have to go to a fancy restaurant to have a romantic dinner. You can have it at the comfort of your own home and make it special in your own way. What's better than being at home with your lover, eating delicious food and listening to slow/sexy music? And of course after dinner, we all know what's going to happen in the bedroom.

3) Fun Activities

There are so many fun activities for couples out there. Plan something! If you are the boring type of couple, why not do something out of your element? Do something out of the norm.

4) Romantic Gateway

Not everyone can afford to go to Mexico, Monaco, Barcelona or the Bahamas for a romantic vacation. That stuff is great, but it's also overrated. Why not book a weekend at a 4 or 5 star hotel in your city? Not only is it cheaper, it also gives you the chance to explore and create memories in your own city. Or, you can visit another city within your country. It's amazing the things we discover when we stop taking what we have for granted. There's a lot to discover in your city/country. This is your chance.

5) Sex

Yes, that's right! I'm talking about the type of sex where you take your time to make sure your partner is fully satisfied.
Small tip for the Ladies: when he comes home from work, meet him at the door naked and slowly bring him to the room and rock his world. Don't just do the same routine sex like everyday. Once in a while, light it up in the bedroom and I guarantee you, he'll be hooked to your hip forever.

Please Note: I offer free relationship advice and guidance. If you have any questions about your relationship or love life, ask here: http://askhisrib.weebly.com/ask-his-rib.html // I also started a thread on here where I've been giving advice. Feel free to ask your questions there as well.

African women are hardly original. You must have copied this from some western media how whites do their thing. Nigerian ladies watch too much television and want to use naija men for practice.Imitation!!

5) Sex

Yes, that's right! I'm talking about the type of sex where you take your time to make sure your partner is fully satisfied.
Small tip for the Ladies: when he comes home from work, meet him at the door naked and slowly bring him to the room and rock his world. Don't just do the same routine sex like everyday. Once in a while, light it up in the bedroom and I guarantee you, he'll be hooked to your hip forever.
[/font]

With time sex becomes more of a duty than romance to men.With all the fake hair, nails,eyelashes stripped the tripping factor is gone.He will only pretend and 'fulfill righteousness' Adviced only at the beginning.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Picomon(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yeesh: Dat no 5 tho...I think going unclad to meet him @ d door is quite risky..wot if he's comin wit a friend embarassed

Fc*uk em all!!
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by anitank(f): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sike: Yaaay! *now calling sulia* wink
Sike and Sulia.......nice combo cheesy
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by neofoo: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dis works n I'm enjoyin my r/ship gud time... It all boils down 2 undastandin who each partner is n if u hv d same goals dats beta... Bt don't tink I'll come dat easy cos dere'll b oda suitors hanging around n d devil u knw is beta dan d angel u don't knw.... As 4 d men dat tinks dis dosen't work cos its 4rm a girl shd advic us on wat 2 do if dey aint bunch of failures whu don't even blieve in demselves... It all starts wit u... Know wu u r b4 enterin any r/ship n if u don't entr in2 1 dat will help u knw wu u r

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by CongoleseQueen: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib: Romance should be mandatory in every relationship. Most couples shy away from it because they've been tricked into believing one needs to have a large amount of money in order to be romantic.

I'm going to teach you five ways you can implement romance into your relationship without having to spending too much money:

1) Quality Time

Spending quality time with your significant other can be quite romantic. There are many ways you can spend this time with you partner. I would recommend watching movies (at home), going for a walk, cooking together, shopping together and much more. During quality time, you have your partner's undivided attention. That's what makes it so romantic.

You don't always have to go to a fancy restaurant to have a romantic dinner. You can have it at the comfort of your own home and make it special in your own way. What's better than being at home with your lover, eating delicious food and listening to slow/sexy music? And of course after dinner, we all know what's going to happen in the bedroom.

3) Fun Activities

There are so many fun activities for couples out there. Plan something! If you are the boring type of couple, why not do something out of your element? Do something out of the norm.

4) Romantic Gateway

Not everyone can afford to go to Mexico, Monaco, Barcelona or the Bahamas for a romantic vacation. That stuff is great, but it's also overrated. Why not book a weekend at a 4 or 5 star hotel in your city? Not only is it cheaper, it also gives you the chance to explore and create memories in your own city. Or, you can visit another city within your country. It's amazing the things we discover when we stop taking what we have for granted. There's a lot to discover in your city/country. This is your chance.

5) Sex

Please Note: I offer free relationship advice and guidance. If you have any questions about your relationship or love life, ask here: http://askhisrib.weebly.com/ask-his-rib.html // I also started a thread on here where I've been giving advice. Feel free to ask your questions there as well.

These are great suggestions. I think my favorite was quality time. There's nothing better than spending time with your babe doing fun activities.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by UjSizzle(f): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Unclad at the door.....in Nigeria
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by stag: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
cool
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by soquiz(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
good ideas!
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by HisRib(f): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: Unclad at the door.....in Nigeria

Why not?

Not just completely naked. You are wearing a robe with nothing inside shaa
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by AdeniyiA(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

whose Rib?
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by SIRcumalot: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
No romance without finance

j.J
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by passionate88: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

But Naija men are partially responsible for that. Most Naija men use materialistic things to attract women?

Regardless of how much money you may have, why not woo her with your intellect? Kindness? Politeness?

Why must it always be I can do this for you or buy this for you?

That should come later.
Story, my friend tried that wit a girl, the next thing him hear na "na love I go chop"?. Many Naija girls na money first b4 dm think of love

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Uwakuwak(f): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
If my man is a painter or agboro park can i welcome him with sex when he has not taken his bath?
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by adesexy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
As number 5 states..u den come home with ur business partner,nd u wife comes to meet u unclad..#GOBE#

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by anitank(f): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

whose Rib?
Certainly not yours tongue
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by dachisom(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Uwakuwak: If my man is a painter or agboro park can i welcome him with sex when he has not taken his bath?
Typical naija girl...if he is a banker or he works in oil firm I guess u will do much than welcoming him wif sex.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Uwakuwak: If my man is a painter or agboro park can i welcome him with sex when he has not taken his bath?

Would you date one? The sort of women who date these sorts of guys do not have access to the Internet, let alone Nairaland.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by elari(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
4 or 5 star hotel? Aunty, na wa for u o.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by UjSizzle(f): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

Why not?

Not just completely naked. You are wearing a robe with nothing inside shaa
I'm certain he'll be more concerned about food than my naked body undecided
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by hurricaneChris: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013

1) Quality Time

3) Fun Activities

4) Romantic Gateway

5) Sex

brother, at bolded part in no4; Did u just recommend a 5-star hostel for a low key romantic outing? hahahahahaha. very ironic!

no5; u mean as he comes back from work immediately? Imagine me coming back from site around 6pm and a lady offers that as a romantic gesture! WTF.

anyway, i might agree with others
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by HisRib(f): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ladies,

I didn't mean meet your man at the door completely naked. Wear sexy robe with nothing inside. Take him to the room and rock his world. Then give him a hot plate of his favorite food.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by HisRib(f): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
hurricaneChris:

brother, at bolded part in no4; Did u just recommend a 5-star hostel for a low key romantic outing? hahahahahaha. very ironic!

no5; u mean as he comes back from work immediately? Imagine me coming back from site around 6pm and a lady offers that as a romantic gesture! WTF.

anyway, i might agree with others

Well her surprising you in a sexy attire when you get home from work keeps the fire alive and helps you take your mind off your stressful day!
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by Frankenstein: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tried that a million times, it never worked.
HisRib:

But Naija men are partially responsible for that. Most Naija men use materialistic things to attract women?

Regardless of how much money you may have, why not woo her with your intellect? Kindness? Politeness?

Why must it always be I can do this for you or buy this for you?

That should come later.
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by loswhite(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yield: Cool tips, excluding #5.

HisRib, this is a big change, compared to some of your past threads:

www.nairaland.com/1253328/should-broke-men-allowed-date

www.nairaland.com/1216226/ladies-marry-jobless-man

undecided undecided
It shows that she is still growing and learning new things, so are views are bound to change. Nice write up @ op
Re: 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money by loswhite(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
wheesin: Atleast money wil still be spent doing all this things,
i tot u wanted to mention trekking with her instead of a cab or playing ludo at home
grin u dey find zero spending abi? U go try leave earth enter Jupiter o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.