Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,218 members, 7,957,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS (28355 Views)

CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati / CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Ngasky(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
osaxx:
the guy must have insulted the president, because he is a family to the APC, if not member......jonathan is very tolerant...and he is not stupid for that...God who made him president cannot be wrong.......just watch out on jonathans performance and do not let false criticism to blind your eyes on his good deeds....
please list the good deeds. Give me a single ministry that is performing at 50% efficiency

3 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Truckpusher(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
dayokanu:

You dey mind them? How many of them abused Yar Adua and OBJ yet werent arrested

Retardeen is clueless
Is there anytime you've said something reasonable? undecided
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by 500GP: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
GEJ(DEMOCRACY ) REGIME HAS TURNED TO MILITARY REGIME..
ADVISERS TO GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF ARE NOT ADVICING HIM WELL..
OKONJO IWEALA,ABATI.... WILL MISLEAD HIM..

THIS IS DEMOCRACY ERA WHICH EVERY CITIZEN HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG AGAINST HIS/HER FEELINGS..
GEJ WANT EVERY CITIZEN TO HAIL HIM DESPITE NOT COMPETENT ENOUGH AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
GEJ ERA:
ASUU ISSUE: ASUU HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE BEFORE GEJ REGIME. EACH REGIME BEFORE GEJ OWN SETTLED ASUU AMICABLY.... WHY CAN'T HE DO THE SAME...
HE IS BUSY PLANNING ON HOW TO WIN THE NEXT ELECTION...
FOOLISH PRESIDENT FROM FOOLISH TRIBE.....
GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF..........

NAIRA - NEVER ALLOW IGBO (IJAW ) RULE AGAIN...
YORUBA TRIBE WILL ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH....

4 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Ikpewe: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
take dat: Do you have a proof to show that he 'insulted' the President? Why are folks like you interested in promoting this growing culture of intolerance, a culture where debates and dissents are frowned upon, a culture of concordance, a culture where second opinions are discouraged? We are no longer in a military era, and you should know that our democracy is evolving, more Nigerians are becoming aware of their right to express their views. Because OBJ who happened to be a militrician in agbada got away with illegalities does not mean GEJ should do the same, after all, he rode to power under the euphoria of transformation/fresh air.

Yes, it is morally binding on us all to respect the office of the president but I have not seen anywhere in the constitution where it is stated that, it is a criminal offense to insult the honor and prestige of the president. So on what legal basis was the man arrested supposing he insulted the president?

Jonathan voluntarily decided for vie for the presidency, no one forced him except for sycophants. Besides he is well renumerated/compensated for doing or not doing his job. The real people who gets insulted daily are the average Nigerians whose wealth/resources the killers of dreams and marauders of aspirations in government plunder and pillage on a daily basis, yet we(average Nigerians) have no SSS, EFCC or NPF to arrest them.
upon all ur write-up u only get 3 likes. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Why all this long long post?
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by itsIYKE(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
5.00GP:
GEJ(DEMOCRACY ) REGIME HAS TURNED TO MILITARY REGIME..
ADVISERS TO GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF ARE NOT ADVICING HIM WELL..
OKONJO IWEALA,ABATI.... WILL MISLEAD HIM..

THIS IS DEMOCRACY ERA WHICH EVERY CITIZEN HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG AGAINST HIS/HER FEELINGS..
GEJ WANT EVERY CITIZEN TO HAIL HIM DESPITE NOT COMPETENT ENOUGH AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
GEJ ERA:
ASUU ISSUE: ASUU HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE BEFORE GEJ REGIME. EACH REGIME BEFORE GEJ OWN SETTLED ASUU AMICABLY.... WHY CAN'T HE DO THE SAME...
HE IS BUSY PLANNING ON HOW TO WIN THE NEXT ELECTION...
FOOLISH PRESIDENT FROM FOOLISH TRIBE.....
GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF..........

NAIRA - NEVER ALLOW IGBO (IJAW ) RULE AGAIN...
YORUBA TRIBE WILL ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH....
this guy is criously phsycologicaly deranged,u reason like smone raised in the forests of ile ife

6 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by luvbeloved(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
kokoA: what is this one saying? Is your memory that short? I am not yoruba but to be fair to them they are the most independent minded people in Nigeria. Late Gani Fawehimi, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Bola Tinibu, Falana were the greatest critics of Obj's administration. Even your GEJ that is acting like a dictator now, who were those that marched on the streets of Abuja to force the senate to declare him acting president during the Yar'adua saga? Be truthful to yourself my brother, did your south-south governors and politicians ever support GEJ when he was being maltreated by Turai?! Hypocrites!
Well said my person

10 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by takedat(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ikpewe: upon all ur write-up u only get 3 likes. Rubbish
See madness!!! Did I comment to receive 'likes'? I only expressed my opinion, and I need no one to validate it. Nairaland is a marketplace of opinions! Don't be a mindless zombie, Grow up and stop looking for 'likes' or validation!!!

17 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by rusher14: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
take dat: See madness!!! Did I comment to receive 'likes'? I am merely expressing my opinion, and I need no one to validate it. Nairaland is a marketplace of opinions! Grow up and stop looking for 'likes' or validation!!!
Chop one like for that.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Dahslim(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
''You have freedom of speech, but freedom after speech that I cannot guarantee'' Idi Amir

2 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Truckpusher: Is there anytime you've said something reasonable? undecided

if I cuss you now, Wont that be reasonable?

4 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Gorandai: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
kokoA: what is this one saying? Is your memory that short? I am not yoruba but to be fair to them they are the most independent minded people in Nigeria. Late Gani Fawehimi, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Bola Tinibu, Falana were the greatest critics of Obj's administration. Even your GEJ that is acting like a dictator now, who were those that marched on the streets of Abuja to force the senate to declare him acting president during the Yar'adua saga? Be truthful to yourself my brother, did your south-south governors and politicians ever support GEJ when he was being maltreated by Turai?! Hypocrites!

Lmao, damage control. cheesy
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by jbaur24: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
GEJ should order the police and army to get the damn man shot immediately..

Next time they will learn to respect the seat of presidency..

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by 500GP: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Acidosis: Good!

We need a scape goat..

The top and first class thieves, thugs and barbarians think they can insult the office of the president and get away with it..

I ask, where were these genetic goats during the time of President Obasanjo?
Who among these goats is bold enough to criticize insult him back then?

GEJ is such an humble man with a commendable tolerance.

YOU ARE VERY STUPID ....

DIDN'T EDRIS ABDULKAREEM ABUSED OBJ.. DID OBJ ARREST HIM?
DURING OBJ'S
THE NEWSPAPER (PUNCH,VANGUARD, TRIBUNE... ) ALWAYS DRAW OBJ CARTOON, TO DOWNGRADE HIS REGIME, HOW HE HIS INFLATING THE PRICE OF PETROL .. DID OBJ SUE THEM UNLIKE GEJ WHO WANT TO SUE SAHARA REPORTER...
ANY GOVERNMENT IS DUE FOR CONSTRUCTIVE OR NON CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM..
FOOLISH PRESIDENT

GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Acidosis: Good!

We need a scape goat..

The top and first class thieves, thugs and barbarians think they can insult the office of the president and get away with it..

I ask, where were these genetic goats during the time of President Obasanjo?
Who among these goats is bold enough to criticize insult him back then?

GEJ is such an humble man with a commendable tolerance.

^^^
History will recall that it is intolerance like this which ultimately sunk the Jonathan Presidency.
Continue burning up your bridges...

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by funshint(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Whoever said GEJ was d most tolerant president must be deluded!! The guy only pretended to be humble; he's a wolf in sheep's skin!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
As a matter of urgency,get El rufia arrested immediately.

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by 500GP: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2013

SHUT UP...
THE GUY HIS EXPRESSING HIS FEELINGS.....

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by duni04(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
5.00GP:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID ....

DURING OBJ'S
THE NEWSPAPER (PUNCH,VANGUARD, TRIBUNE... ) ALWAYS DRAW OBJ CARTOON, TO DOWNGRADE HIS REGIME, HOW HE HIS INFLATING THE PRICE OF PETROL .. DID OBJ SUE THEM UNLIKE GEJ WHO WANT TO SUE SAHARA REPORTER...
FOOLISH PRESIDENT

Na wa o! Jonathan's name is just undergoing metamorphosis everyday. Today he's goatluck and jonadwarf
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by biafranqueen: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Come on guys if they start arresting people for speaking personal opinions then we are in deep poo. As long as the Presidents life is not endangered or threaten, Nigerians have the right to speak their minds. Don't support evil, because if it starts with him then it will lead to Senators, Governors and even Commissioners. Let us see what a credible news source comes up with, so far we have only heard from bloggers that work for political pay offs.

If he was arrested for critiquing or insulting the President then that is anti Democratic and can lead to other misuse of power. Be very careful what you wish for, you don't want a country where freedom of speech is stripped from the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by funshint(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
5.00GP:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID ....

DURING OBJ'S
FOOLISH PRESIDENT

Infact when Obj was d president, the yorubas were his greatest critics not the kind of ethnic nonsense we have now. Now someone shld be allowed to steal because "S/he is our son/daughter". ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by youngchief1: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
GEJ kudos for living up To expectation n teach dem lesson of dr Life.
shagari d president was House arrested while his deputy Alex ekwueme was tro in kirikiri jail.hahaha e dey painnn u... Lynxxx voice
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by 500GP: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
itsIYKE: this guy is criously phsycologicaly deranged,u reason like smone raised in the forests of ile ife

I CAN'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS THINK LIKE A DEMENTED, IGNORAMUS PERSON.....
THINK STRAIGHT FOR ONCE.
ODE, AMUKUNMEKO

3 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by biafranqueen: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
eGuerrilla:

History will recall that it is intolerance like this which ultimately sunk the Jonathan Presidency.
Continue burning up your bridges...

what is written is true honestly most of the money does end up in private pockets is this it? This can't be all he wrote come on now!
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by 500GP: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
funshint:
Infact when Obj was d president, the yorubas were his greatest critics not the kind of ethnic nonsense we have now. Now someone shld be allowed to steal because "S/he is our son/daughter". ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!!!

SURE YORUBA WERE HIS(OBJ ) GREATEST CRITICS / ENEMY...
2015 IS AROUND THE CORNER....
GEJ WILL CRY N GO BACK TO OTUOKE TO CONTINUE HIS FISHING OCCUPATION

2 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Gorandai: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by duni04(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
biafranqueen: Come on guys if they start arresting people for speaking personal opinions then we are in deep poo. As long as the Presidents life is not endangered or threaten, Nigerians have the right to speak their minds. Don't support evil, because if it starts with him then it will lead to Senators, Governors and even Commissioners. Let us see what a credible news source comes up with, so far we have only heard from bloggers that work for political pay offs.

If he was arrested for critiquing or insulting the President then that is anti Democratic and can lead to other misuse of power. Be very careful what you wish for, you don't want a country where freedom of speech is stripped from the citizens.
Nigerians shid stop dis lazy attitude of chopping everything bloggers and online journals say hook, line and sinker. See hw everybody is attacking Jonathan while nobody can as a matter of fact, state exactly how or when this guy criticized jonathan. Isn't it also possible that the guy probably came into the country with firearms, an expired visa or with undisclosed cash hence his arrest?

2 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Truckpusher(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
dayokanu:

if I cuss you now, Wont that be reasonable?
Why don't you bring it on ,lemme curse the living daylight out of your sorry a$$ undecided
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Lumyboi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2013

Feel free to express urself too bro. Did u come hia to get likes so u can turn dem to moni?!
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
ikwere militant: obj as faras hes yoruba is neva wrong so dy wil nt insult hm.bt gej is an object of mockery dy sudenly threw decency to d wind cos hes nt their own.bt time shal tel.atleast d yorubas hav shown we nija deltans dat dy re our enemies nd nt d ibos.we shal se

Like seriously??!! You dey make plenty sense!

20million Likes

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by vislabraye(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Let's know what exactly he said. I remember during OBJ's time, there were countless assassination. Bola Ige , Harry and a lot. No soul has been lost so far.

I believe GEJ democratic enuf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office / APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! / Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.