Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS (28344 Views)

CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati / CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Gorandai: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
wogor@paradise:
do u also hv proof that sss arested him?

It's all over. That isn't in dispute anymore.
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by funshint(m): 12:08am On Nov 30, 2013
Assuming he's from that jungle side U̶̲̥̅̊'ll hv been hearing tins like "...leave him he's our son O°˚˚˚ ..."
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by sonymerlot: 12:53am On Nov 30, 2013
Donalð Genes: [size=28pt]Up NePa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Waa gba'yi jooor grin Fresh air!! Na the same area we dey stay Just wondering o!
Clueless PDP led Government....availability of power supply is now a thing to celebrate Kai, country people we don suffer o.

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by funnyx(m): 1:01am On Nov 30, 2013
badmrkt: pathetic scumbag!...bro you're so fvckd up already...its high time you got a life. You don't' have a what...?

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Someone abuse GEJ and you're screaming like a cow about to be slaughtered grin grin you well so undecided
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by funnyx(m): 1:16am On Nov 30, 2013
So if one want abuse GEJ it's better to carry a western passport grin grin He knows he can't mess with his big boss in the west who dash am liver undecided thank God for my Iya Charlie Paali grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by abacus(m): 1:20am On Nov 30, 2013
biafranqueen: Maybe from his brother, brothers can sometimes be your worst enemy. His views are different then his brother and he is very successful in making money serving the community etc; family rivalry is the number one cause of poisoning, kidnapping and other crimes in Nigeria, ask any DPO. This is all speculation by the way wink the truth will come out soon I am sure!

You see your life?

The link below should change your life.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150586-sss-arrests-releases-fashakin-brother-of-buharis-loyalist.html

SMH
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Gorandai: 2:37am On Nov 30, 2013
funnyx: So if one want abuse GEJ it's better to carry a western passport grin grin He knows he can't mess with his big boss in the west who dash am liver undecided thank God for my Iya Charlie Paali grin grin

funny post
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Demdem(m): 2:49am On Nov 30, 2013
wogor@paradise:
do u also hv proof that sss arested him?

Foolish talk. After his brother confirmed it, what other proof are u expecting?
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by edoyad(m): 3:26am On Nov 30, 2013
SSS of boko haram fame ? Why was he really arrested , hope it is not linked to that kogi state lecturers ordeal ?
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by AreaFada2: 3:49am On Nov 30, 2013
I dey laff.

See El-Ruffian forming human right activist.

GEJ sef no try, he for find one post for some parastatal give the born-to-rule midget.

You know these people only make noise when they're not eating.

Femi Fani-Kayode said worse than this before OBJ gave him plenty food to eat: grin

If the Fashakin dude has been arrested illegally let him sue their ass.

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Olaone1: 5:28am On Nov 30, 2013
So, EGuerrilla didn't see this post from our dear doctor:

IT'S TIME FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES TO TAKE OVER POWER.

Arise O Compatriots; Nigeria's call obey. It's time for the patriotic elements in the Nigerian Armed Forces to take over the reins of government and rescue the Fatherland from disintegration. Things have never been this bad, even during the civil war. Life is very cheap in Nigeria nowadays: human deaths are counted in the hundreds with each skirmish from Boko Haram and other terrorist militias. Kidnappers reign supreme in the major cities; murders are rampant. We need the military to restore law and order, NOW! The cost of Government is too exorbitant at all levels. Corruption reigns supreme while the common man suffers. We need to press the reset button and start over. We need the military back, NOW! Arise O Compatriots; Nigeria's call obey!
https://www.nairaland.com/1291839/time-nigerian-armed-forces-take

The SSS should keep him away for a long long time. Very stupi.d post from a well-educated well-travelled man. And he lives in the US, a democratic country. Silly! angry

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by nationwide1(m): 5:31am On Nov 30, 2013
5.00GP:
GEJ(DEMOCRACY ) REGIME HAS TURNED TO MILITARY REGIME..
ADVISERS TO GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF ARE NOT ADVICING HIM WELL..
OKONJO IWEALA,ABATI.... WILL MISLEAD HIM..

THIS IS DEMOCRACY ERA WHICH EVERY CITIZEN HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG AGAINST HIS/HER FEELINGS..
GEJ WANT EVERY CITIZEN TO HAIL HIM DESPITE NOT COMPETENT ENOUGH AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
GEJ ERA:
ASUU ISSUE: ASUU HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE BEFORE GEJ REGIME. EACH REGIME BEFORE GEJ OWN SETTLED ASUU AMICABLY.... WHY CAN'T HE DO THE SAME...
HE IS BUSY PLANNING ON HOW TO WIN THE NEXT ELECTION...
FOOLISH PRESIDENT FROM FOOLISH TRIBE.....
GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF..........

NAIRA - NEVER ALLOW IGBO (IJAW ) RULE AGAIN...
YORUBA TRIBE WILL ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH....
I'm neither Ijaw nor Igbo but your post is disheartening. Because it is democracy you think you have the right to insult a whole tribe because the president who is from that tribe does not perform to your perceived standard? Have you ever travelled out of Yoruba states? Not likely because you would have known that there are so many places and people in Nigeria better than the Yoruba land and Yoruba people. Apart from Lagos, a former FCT, any other Yoruba state typically looks like a village. Learn to travel round Nigeria so that you'll know your Yorubaland is not the best in Nigeria which I think will help shape your perception of other regions in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Olaone1: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2013
Even in the US, a seditious comment like this would land you in the gulag.
Very silly!
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by nagoma(m): 6:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Acidosis:
GEJ is such an humble man with a commendable tolerance.

Judging from his abysmal achievement as a president for all, he has every reason to be humble, he should actually be ashamed of himself.

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by biafranqueen: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2013
abacus:

You see your life?

The link below should change your life.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/150586-sss-arrests-releases-fashakin-brother-of-buharis-loyalist.html

SMH
my friend go sit down did you not read where I said speculation or are you unfamiliar with the definition. How will that change my life ? Biko if your attention span was long enough you would have seen my other comments!
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by fuke(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Acidosis: Good!

We need a scape goat..

The top and first class thieves, thugs and barbarians think they can insult the office of the president and get away with it..

I ask, where were these genetic goats during the time of President Obasanjo?
Who among these goats is bold enough to criticize insult him back then?

Were you ever in a school?

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Omen100(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2013
taharqa:

Do you have proof that the man was 'arrested' because he 'insulted' the President??

The pathetic thing about you is that, you are just a hideous creature, who has sold his/her conscious, you don't think properly again all because of the crumbs you have feed your belle with & calling it "living large"

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by thegoodone: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2013
JulianBond007: oh please shut the hell up! This is a democratic government and Jonathan has no right to arrest any of his critic. Obama gets insulted online on daily basis and he has never arrested anyone. Why is Jonathan making himself a dictator?
mind u, some statement may cause problems(war)
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by thegoodone: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2013
nationwide1: I'm neither Ijaw nor Igbo but your post is disheartening. Because it is democracy you think you have the right to insult a whole tribe because the president who is from that tribe does not perform to your perceived standard? Have you ever travelled out of Yoruba states? Not likely because you would have known that there are so many places and people in Nigeria better than the Yoruba land and Yoruba people. Apart from Lagos, a former FCT, any other Yoruba state typically looks like a village. Learn to travel round Nigeria so that you'll know your Yorubaland is not the best in Nigeria which I think will help shape your perception of other regions in the country.
two of you are the samething.

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Acidosis(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2013
fuke:

Were you ever in a school?

Yes sir.. smiley

School of thought..
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by amatalk: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Pangea:

You guys are really pathetic!
Your clannish outlook is really mindboggling!
How many times did your people call OBj an ape and other unprintable names.
Even to the extent that comedians make jokes about him publicly?
Did he send his dogs loose on you people?
Mark my word your GEJ is gradually opening the pandora's box and he shouldn't run when the sh.it hits the fan!
u eeasily 4get times ask d jagajaga man idris wat happen 2him
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2013
phlame:

I*DI*OT
wow... is that your new name?
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by me1234: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2013
You people are so funny, you think the government would arrest somebody for insulting the president? . El rufai is sure not telling the truth and choose to conceal the truth to draw public sympathy . I think Nigerian should be patient until the reasons for his arrest is made public

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2013
kshankky: You are an idiot for supporting your so called president, what has he done for common nigerian[s], idiots like you will go back to your creeks after 2015, shameless people

He had just approved a very bad road that was neglected by the past administration.. smiley

During his tenure, my state also got a Federal Uni.. smiley

Before now, we were neglected as if we're not a part of the country..

A new workers minimum wage was approved in his time.

A very massive steel company is about to begin work after a very long neglect by the past administration.. smiley

Before now, there are times we stay without electricity for 1-2weeks..Presently, "light" dey waste for here (though we need the best) smiley

Even my own small village was remembered... The kind of ICT facility (24hr solar powered) presently in my village can be compared with those you see in very big cities..
Thanks to the F.G

Just recently, I heard a college of Agriculture in my state that was neglected decades ago while her other sister colleges were upgraded is about to get a long awaited upgrade.

Just recently I moved round my constituency, and I'm amazed to see sure-p projects.. even towns that ordinarily would have been forgotten have gained some laudable projects (e.g street lights, roads, etc)

...and several other things I can't mention here..

My advice for you is to wake up from your slumber...
Rome was not built in a day...
Let me tell you; NO ONE can give you the kind of NIGERIA you want in 3years.

Mind you, I've only mentioned the few ones I know within my own state/constituency..

Okay may be I should drop this:
Nigeria is about to export $800million worth of cassava to China..That is the same cassava y'all laughed about.. smiley

Isn't it time for y'all to stop hating?
una wan die on top hating?

Do I need to also tell you, the state and various L.G.As also have their roles to play?
For instance, I don't expect the F.G to built the drainage that leads to my grandfather's house..
Thats a project for the L.G/state..

and it's compound f00lishness when people insult the President over a project meant for their respective governors and chairmen
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Chimaroke86(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2013
This is injustice,every citizen of the nation has right to say what he or she feels like saying and i think that franchize should not be taken away from any citizen,arresting someone for what he said is purely injustice both in the sight of God and man.
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by sleekdre: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nigerians run their mouth so much!! That served him right
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Gorandai: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sad state of affairs for the country to resort to such.
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by alphonsok: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
you are a fool
Acidosis: Good!

We need a scape goat..

The top and first class thieves, thugs and barbarians think they can insult the office of the president and get away with it..

I ask, where were these genetic goats during the time of President Obasanjo?
Who among these goats is bold enough to criticize insult him back then?

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by alphonsok: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
you are a fool
sleekdre: Nigerians run their mouth so much!! That served him right
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Gorandai: 1:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Of course that's exactly what happened. THe younger Fashakin is Buhari's party spokesman and has been feuding with the GEJ regime. Who can forget this thread and how Rotimi Fashakin verbally obliterated Rueben Abati (Goodluck Jonathan's special adviser) in their war of words:

https://www.nairaland.com/1306745/cpcs-fashakin-replies-reuben-abati

The family has brain sha. That Fashakin v. Abati thread was something else. I wouldn't be surprised if that was part of the reason they targeted the brother. Just to embarrass him but it backfired. Now it looks like the government just wants what happened with the elder brother to blow over by remaining silent about it.
Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Ikpewe: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
5.00GP:
GEJ(DEMOCRACY ) REGIME HAS TURNED TO MILITARY REGIME..
ADVISERS TO GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF ARE NOT ADVICING HIM WELL..
OKONJO IWEALA,ABATI.... WILL MISLEAD HIM..

THIS IS DEMOCRACY ERA WHICH EVERY CITIZEN HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS WHEN SOMETHING GOES WRONG AGAINST HIS/HER FEELINGS..
GEJ WANT EVERY CITIZEN TO HAIL HIM DESPITE NOT COMPETENT ENOUGH AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
GEJ ERA:
ASUU ISSUE: ASUU HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE BEFORE GEJ REGIME. EACH REGIME BEFORE GEJ OWN SETTLED ASUU AMICABLY.... WHY CAN'T HE DO THE SAME...
HE IS BUSY PLANNING ON HOW TO WIN THE NEXT ELECTION...
FOOLISH PRESIDENT FROM FOOLISH TRIBE.....
GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF..........

NAIRA - NEVER ALLOW IGBO (IJAW ) RULE AGAIN...
YORUBA TRIBE WILL ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH....
Nobody needs your opinion in terms of discussing about politics.GOD BLESS GOODLUCK JONATHAN,GOD BLESS ME, GOD BLESS MY FAMILY & FRIENDS AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA. FRESH AIR TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lol are you taking that old fool who has a 5.00GPA in stupidity serious? No one does on this forum even his yoruba brothers don't send him any more. The old man has countless monikers and the name 'igbo' gives him heart attack!
Pls don't waste your time on an slowpoke who said "what's' is the same as "what has" and "what have"! Now,do you still think he is normal

nationwide1: I'm neither Ijaw nor Igbo but your post is disheartening. Because it is democracy you think you have the right to insult a whole tribe because the president who is from that tribe does not perform to your perceived standard? Have you ever travelled out of Yoruba states? Not likely because you would have known that there are so many places and people in Nigeria better than the Yoruba land and Yoruba people. Apart from Lagos, a former FCT, any other Yoruba state typically looks like a village. Learn to travel round Nigeria so that you'll know your Yorubaland is not the best in Nigeria which I think will help shape your perception of other regions in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) / Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.