Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow (36665 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! / Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by manny4life(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bright De Gea: haterz of oshiomole are showing thier talent, hang urselves if u feel it is wrong to apologize

Who cares whether he apologizes or not, for all I care, he can go to hell with his fugly,callous and wicked attitude. As far as we're concerned, another feather has been added to the hat, the day of reckoning is coming. Just like the governor who unjustly deported citizens, now this, thank God for media, the recall would be unexpected.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Sammy0two(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Too late,he shld seek 4 d woman nd apologies
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by donphilopus: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
remark D: You don't know how much I wish I can appear on your screen and gbosa you two dirty slaps at the very moment you type "Stella" and some nonsense on your keyboard....
someone should resign over doing the right thing, her job? or resign because some looters are not happy she is blocking their way and starts a campaign of lies against her? what is wrong with you people? hatred is really making y'all really really dumb & stupid.
What are you spewing??
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceh0iKjYaak&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dceh0iKjYaak&app=desktop
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Johnthespecial(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Stop nailing him. No one is above mistakes. We should be ready to admit and opologise. Good of you mr Governor. sad
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Audukaya: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
omanzo02:

Too late, that comment will haunt him henceforth and can be dug out online anyday, anytime and anywhere, lol.
he had appologized ntn can haunt him.evil ppl
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by osaxx: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Life is political. After the APC governor Oshiomole told the widow to "go and die", less than 24hrs the PDP Edo chapter gave her N250,000. smiley
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Johnthespecial: Stop nailing him. No one is above mistakes. We should be ready to admit and opologise . Good of you mr Governor. sad
Yeah true, none is above mistakes
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Audukaya: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
if you had apologized God had already accept it and forgive him, but wicked humans will keep barking. As if they are infaliable.non sense.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by manny4life(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Audukaya: if you had apologized God had already accept it and forgive him, but wicked humans will keep barking. As if they are infaliable.non sense.

Which kain pepper body be dis? Leave the evil people alone, they have a right to be angry....Apology my foot. grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by mentors: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
[center][/center]
Sweetlemon:

Says who?

Do you want to tell me that you have never at any point in time said or did anything you never regretted?

The man has apologized for his uncouthness. That's fine by me.

As for those saying she wasn't hawking, I don't believe Oshiomole just decided to attack her without her having to have broken one law or the other which would have landed her in jail by now in more developed countries, widow or no widow.
Sweetlemon:

Says who?

Do you want to tell me that you have never at any point in time said or did anything you never regretted?

As for those saying she wasn't hawking, I don't believe Oshiomole just decided to attack her without her having to have broken one law or the other which would have landed her in jail by now in more developed countries, widow or no widow.
Sweetlemon:

Says who?

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by mentors: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Says who?

If Nigeria were a developed country, d@ widow & probably ur self wud hav bin living in a far beta condition. our Nigerian system is very bad, osho's govt faild 2 beta d ppls standard of livin, daz y d@ widow unintentionally broke d law as claimed.... ur comment is heart breaking, dont say dat again.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by crackhouse(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
obayaya: this is not an apology.. he should seek out the woman and offer sincere apologies to her.. and pay her some damages
u are right, an apology should be made to the woman in person. that man behaved like a dictator.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by eluquenson(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Oshiomole will publicly invite the stowaway boy to government house to use for publicity stunt. But will not invite this poor woman he has heartlessly destroyed her hope to same government house and publicly apologize to her.

And I ask; what is the real reason for governance? To make the peoples' life better or to make their lives miserable? And these are the kind of people you guys will stay under the sun to vote for.
Mtcheeew undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Soso990240(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Somehow,i dont blame governor Oshiomhole..he is still angry dat Dillish of BBA rejected his marriage proposal..d girl doesnt want to be associated with khaki family.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by tpia5: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
see as the women in the video dey take bad eye look him.

anyway, he should go and find the widow and offer her a well paying job.

restitution and atonement things.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by theoctopus: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
naptu2:

Finally! You've answered the question. The truth is, there will be those who will forgive him and there will be those who will never forgive him.

It's possible that the woman and the people of Edo could forgive him, whether he goes to see the woman or not. It's also possible that he might go and see the woman and she and the people of Edo would forgive him, whether he compensates her or not. It's also possible that he could go and see her and make her a road safety official and use the opportunity to preach about road safety and street trading and the woman and the people of Edo would forgive him, even though people on nairaland choose not to. An individual might not be happy, but that doesn't mean that he gets to choose the quality of apology that's acceptable.

My aunt lost her son in the London bombing. She has forgiven the bombers, even though others have not. The others might be angry, but they don't get to decide if she forgives or not.

You are back to your old ways again. That is why I said your question was silly. Is whether they forgive him or not the issue? What has that got to do with the iddiot governor doing the right thing? What is worse than the iddiots action is the meaningless spin some of you are making out of it. Tell your evil governor to go and do the right thing.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Gazieee: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
PDP Edo chapter shouldn't wait for one to insulted b4 coming to rescue. There are many more widows in the streets of Benin and environs, let them go and give them 250k also if they are sincere. Naija politicians are the same. woooo!!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by eluquenson(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Soso990240: Somehow,i dont blame governor Oshiomhole..he is still angry dat Dillish of BBA rejected his marriage proposal..d girl doesnt want to be associated with khaki family.

LWKMD grin cheesy transfer of aggression grin
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by UIA04(f): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
whether he apologizes or not e don talk him mind it is Nev er a mistake out of the abundance of the heart does the mouth speak
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Chardon90(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
In saner climes like the US and Canada he should have resigned honourably. I have totally lost my respect for this man.
Resigned Jest because he spoke harshly to a woman out of anger purpotedly to have hv broken some simple rule.... Nah @ topic if he has stooped so low to render an apology, he shd be forgiven cosidering the fact dat not every leader will bother his/ her head on such minor.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Dpeacemaker101: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Skillbobralph: Surprise!!! Was expecting him to say it was PDP that
inserted that spirit into him at that moment and his
common condemnation. Lol. That was OK though for admitting he was wrong
lol, I swear you know wetin dey my mind
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by dahmelawlah(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
In saner climes like the US and Canada he should have resigned honourably. I have totally lost my respect for this man.
guy re u saying Nigeria and Nigerians are nt sane
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by funshint(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Says who?

Don't mind them jare. That's a quality of a good leader. If it was to be some other gov they wouldn't see it fit to apologize. Nothing do U̶̲̥̅̊ Osho baba!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by biafranqueen: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
morenaira:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceh0iKjYaak&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dceh0iKjYaak&app=desktop
A$$hole so because you were caught and your political opponents are making it a big deal you come here with your fake apology. Let's keep exposing these blood suckers. If your really sorry bring her to the Governors lodge get on your knees and apologize then set up a micro financing fund for widows to afford a space in the market. We don't want your poltical correct sorry angry sorry for yourself!
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by lohvang4: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Education is very important. Read between the lines! Oshiomole did not apologize! He only regretted his outburst. He is still insisting that the woman was hawking which is very untrue. This guy is a proud prick! He only tried to cover his shame when people reacted angrily to his silly behavior.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by excelAGR42: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
This is not surprising to me at all because this is exactly the same way his agbero in uniform boys operate. They go about confiscating peoples wares even when they do not engage in street trading. These seized goods and ware are often time shared among oshomole WAI official for their personal use and consumption. This man is simply heartless to the plight of the people just like his govt.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by vanagon: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
very gud dat he own's up&show some remorse in his supposed apology,
Thou am a gud fan of him,he was very supportive to d family of his late P:A.
He need's to reach out to d Window in person.
I rememba a scene in U:K durin Gordon Brown/David cameroun election campain.
Gordon of labour party was abusin a voter.not knowing dat d live mic was still on.he call d woman i tink TOAD.
Men see gbobe.
He came came bak to apologise oooh.
Inside d woman hse.
Menh,dat day i say oyinbo dy try.
So oshio baba,do re write d wrong.
Look 4 d woman& say Sorry.
N/l kindly give d guvnor,a break
Cheer's
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
SHORT PEOPLE R USUALLY LIKE THAT
VERY OVER ZEALOUS AND PRONE TO GET IN
WAY OVER THEIR HEADS B4 THEY REALIZE IT
OSHIMOLE, EL RUFAI, NAPOLEON BONAPARTE, ETC
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:

The mayor of Toronto was caught on video smoking crack cocaine and admitting to drunkenness and is still in office.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-24824651
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Moses to the children of israel,YOU REBELS.GOD to Moses no
entry into the promise land.Oshomole to the widow in Benin GO and Die, GOD to Oshomole.Learn to control your anger sir.
Re: Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

Going by the highlighted, you have reading and comprehension issues...

Must u show how stupid you are. So person must spell in full to show he doesn't av readin nd comprehension problm. Go catch a lyf, fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari / Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say / Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.